'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#47935 Sep 8, 2012
You guys hold down the fort...
Gotta go...
Meeting a long lost friend for dinner ... ;~)
frank

Oakland, CA

#47936 Sep 8, 2012
Tea Party Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, Brilliant ass, I've been waiting for this; Respond and debate me Frank, you've never won one yet!
Debate you, and hiw does one debate stupidity?
"You know Jay, we took California from Mexico by Military force, we extracted the gold and now CA is one of, if not the biggest drain on the American taxpayer! The simple way to solve the problem? Give it back! However Mexico must agree to take everyone there! If Nancy runs, have border patrol agents catch her and deport her back!"
If it was not for CA you wouldn't be sitting in front of a keyboard typing (making a freaking moron out of yourself). California produces more wine, vegetables and fruits then all other states combined. California is the first state to ever reach over a trillion dollar economy in gross state product. California has the largest economy in the states of the union. If California's economic size were measured by itself to other countries, it would rank the 8th largest economy in the world. California holds three of the top ten most popular cities. I could go on and on – can you?
Hey

Campbellsville, KY

#47937 Sep 8, 2012
Check this Out Frankie

The Dumbest and Smartest States in America
California is #3 on the dumb list.

California has one of the worst dropout rates in the country, with nearly 20 percent of the population failing to graduate from high school. In recent years, the state’s approach to fixing this was to artificially inflate the numbers. Besides this, graduating seniors in California scored an average of 1511 on the SATs, placing it in the bottom third of the nation. It was probably a bad sign when, in 2008, it was considered a great accomplishment that the state would work towards getting eighth graders to learn algebra, a common requirement in other states. One of the main bright spots for California was its “gold standard” for higher education, where students would have access to the excellent state colleges at a lower tuition rate. But this too has suffered in recent months.

4th Dumbest State: Hawaii

2nd Dumbest State: Arizona

The Dumbest State: Nevada

Poor ole Ky can't even make the top 10 Dumba$$es list..

What the hell Frankie California almost took top honors,LMAO!!!
potter

Diamondhead, MS

#47938 Sep 8, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you ok with Rainforrests in Indonesia and Malaysia being wiped out for Palm Oil Trees so we can use the Palm Oil as a Renewable Energy source???
Really worried about the enviroment aren't we...
Who owns the company doing that?
Tea Party Republican

Abingdon, VA

#47939 Sep 8, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Debate you, and hiw does one debate stupidity?
"You know Jay, we took California from Mexico by Military force, we extracted the gold and now CA is one of, if not the biggest drain on the American taxpayer! The simple way to solve the problem? Give it back! However Mexico must agree to take everyone there! If Nancy runs, have border patrol agents catch her and deport her back!"
If it was not for CA you wouldn't be sitting in front of a keyboard typing (making a freaking moron out of yourself). California produces more wine, vegetables and fruits then all other states combined. California is the first state to ever reach over a trillion dollar economy in gross state product. California has the largest economy in the states of the union. If California's economic size were measured by itself to other countries, it would rank the 8th largest economy in the world. California holds three of the top ten most popular cities. I could go on and on – can you?
Well Well, after 30 min I was about to go to sleep! CA wine, good one, I like it! How do you do on peaches Framk? Fruits and nuts, you got me there! How much of that gross state product is absorbed in gross state Government? How does a Police Chief in a city of 500,000 make more money than the Chief of Police in Chicago? Why are your cities going Bankrupt or on the edge of it Frank! Why do you have rolling electrical blackout's Frank? Why do you have the highest state taxes in America? More than that why is the rest of America haveing to bailout CA homeowners because they cant pay for homes they could'nt afford? I own 7 acre's and a modest home, I paid $184 in property tax last year! How much is the rent on a liveable 1 bedroom apt in Oakland? Your large economy is absorbed Frank! A good portion of it is importing goods from other countries that screw's America, because fool's look for a bargin, while cuting their own balls off! California is the largest supplier of thease so-called bargins! Yea, I stand by giveing California back to Mexico, if they will take it!

Point out something I said that was false!
Hey

Campbellsville, KY

#47940 Sep 8, 2012
potter wrote:
<quoted text>
Who owns the company doing that?
Industry giant Wilmar, which has been caught on film cutting down forests in orangutan habitat and expelling indigenous people from their lands, and was cut off from World Bank funding for its abuses, has hired a raft of DC lobbyists in its attempt to pressure the White House to distort the science. The industry’s effort has been boosted by $7.7 million that the Malaysian government authorized last year to spend on foreign palm oil “public relations” work, intended to spread the false idea that palm oil is a clean source of energy. This flood of foreign cash may explain why right wing “think tanks” like the Heritage Foundation are suddenly so interested in forcing American motorists to use palm oil grown in Indonesia under the Renewable Fuels Standard – a standard they have virulently opposed for other biofuels but have suddenly embraced for palm oil. Hmm.

There’s a lot at stake: Europe is looking closely at the EPA’s finding as a precedent for its determination on its own biofuels standard. That determination will decide the fate of approximately 69,000 square kilometers of forests and other ecosystems – an area bigger than the entire state of West Virginia. If they don’t get the decision right, it will produce the amount of carbon pollution equivalent to adding 12 to 26 million cars to the roads.

American motorists don’t want the government to force them to use this ultra-dirty fuel that’s driving mass deforestation, carbon pollution, and species extinction, and often produced under brutal working conditions, including slave and child labor. So long as EPA and the White House find the strength to resist the false messaging of the Asian palm oil industry – and stick to the real facts and grim science on palm oil – we can chalk this decision up as one of the Obama administration’s biggest climate achievements.

Read more: http://www.care2.com/causes/obamas-biggest-cl...
Persona Non Grata

Mount Sterling, KY

#47941 Sep 8, 2012
Hey wrote:
Check this Out Frankie
The Dumbest and Smartest States in America
California is #3 on the dumb list.
California has one of the worst dropout rates in the country, with nearly 20 percent of the population failing to graduate from high school. In recent years, the state’s approach to fixing this was to artificially inflate the numbers. Besides this, graduating seniors in California scored an average of 1511 on the SATs, placing it in the bottom third of the nation. It was probably a bad sign when, in 2008, it was considered a great accomplishment that the state would work towards getting eighth graders to learn algebra, a common requirement in other states. One of the main bright spots for California was its “gold standard” for higher education, where students would have access to the excellent state colleges at a lower tuition rate. But this too has suffered in recent months.
4th Dumbest State: Hawaii
2nd Dumbest State: Arizona
The Dumbest State: Nevada
Poor ole Ky can't even make the top 10 Dumba$$es list..
What the hell Frankie California almost took top honors,LMAO!!!
This seems like a very compelling argument for your political points...
do you have some verifiable sources to support these claims?

Your argument style would be devastating if you add references.
Tea Party Republican

Abingdon, VA

#47942 Sep 8, 2012
potter wrote:
<quoted text>
Who owns the company doing that?
I dont know, please tell us, and provide proof! It would not at all be a surprise to me if it was an American company! Both Democrats and Republicans are known to not shit in our backyard! What upset's me about the EPA is they are distroying WV, East KY, parts of VA and TN, with rules on our most abundant resorce, Coal!What upsets me more is Obama circumvented the law, and had his 'hand apointed EPA director' Declare a war on coal. His attack is happining where both Hillary and Mcain beat him! I belive in a clean enviorment, Ive been to some of the places our and other Governments conspired to rape the land, The only place Obama is worried about are the areas he lost in the last election and will loose bigtime in November! Im all for a clean enviorment, let's start eleswhere first, It might do a hell of a lot more good?
Hey

Campbellsville, KY

#47943 Sep 8, 2012
Persona Non Grata wrote:
<quoted text>
This seems like a very compelling argument for your political points...
do you have some verifiable sources to support these claims?
Your argument style would be devastating if you add references.
Done more out of fun of picking on Frankie...

Not a real political person,But not blind to what's happening in Our Country...
Tea Party Republican

Abingdon, VA

#47944 Sep 8, 2012
Tea Party Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Well, after 30 min I was about to go to sleep! CA wine, good one, I like it! How do you do on peaches Framk? Fruits and nuts, you got me there! How much of that gross state product is absorbed in gross state Government? How does a Police Chief in a city of 500,000 make more money than the Chief of Police in Chicago? Why are your cities going Bankrupt or on the edge of it Frank! Why do you have rolling electrical blackout's Frank? Why do you have the highest state taxes in America? More than that why is the rest of America haveing to bailout CA homeowners because they cant pay for homes they could'nt afford? I own 7 acre's and a modest home, I paid $184 in property tax last year! How much is the rent on a liveable 1 bedroom apt in Oakland? Your large economy is absorbed Frank! A good portion of it is importing goods from other countries that screw's America, because fool's look for a bargin, while cuting their own balls off! California is the largest supplier of thease so-called bargins! Yea, I stand by giveing California back to Mexico, if they will take it!
Point out something I said that was false!
Well Frank I have waited long enough, I'm Going to bed, looks like you loose again! About normal!
lol

Glasgow, KY

#47945 Sep 8, 2012
That's how wittle fwankie rolls. He says something stupid and bizarre, claims it's true and when he gets his ass spanked by the rest of you on topix he goes away for awhile and when he comes back he focuses on other crazy stuff then repeats the process. Frank is just a glorified wtf. Dumb as hell, would lie with his dying breath and has no problem throwing his family under the bus (politically) Frank doesn't matter. Never has. Never will! But it is entertaining to watch him get put in his place by you guys.
Jay

Paris, TN

#47946 Sep 8, 2012
Oscar-winning actor Robert Duvall threw a top-dollar fundraiser at his Virginia farm, attracting Ann Romney and bringing in more than $800,000 for her husband, GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney.

The money raised went to the Romney Victory Fund.

The fund-raiser occurred on the same night President Barack Obama accepted the Democratic nomination for a second term at the party’s convention in Charlotte, N.C.
**********

Hah! Not everybody in Hollyweird is lapping up Obama's BS.
Jay

Paris, TN

#47947 Sep 8, 2012
Obama Has Worn Out His Welcome
September 8, 2012

Terry Branstad is the Governor of Iowa.

"Here in Iowa, we know Barack Obama very well. It was our caucuses that got his candidacy off the ground, and it was here that Barack Obama first unveiled his promise to the nation of hope and change. So four years later, it’s no surprise that President Obama is visiting Iowa once again in an effort to recapture some of that old magic that has so far eluded him.

Now the president seeks reelection. His plan to address the ongoing economic malaise? A second stimulus and more government investments in private industry. More debt. More picking winners and losers.

That’s not a plan. It’s a plank from which to jump off a cliff. Fortunately, Mitt Romney offers a new direction and a new beginning.

Iowa is important in the coming presidential election. We are considered to be a swing state. It is entirely conceivable that in a close election our six electoral votes may decide the outcome. That is why I am not resting until Mitt Romney gets the votes to send him to the White House. Iowa needs him. The country needs him."

This op-ed can also be read at the Des Moines Register.

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/article/2012...

“Madness is genius.”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#47948 Sep 9, 2012
Politics, politics, politics
Norm

United States

#47949 Sep 9, 2012
Tea Party Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you so damn stupid that you think I or anyone else cares about your youtube vidio? Please tell us whats on it, some little punk kid talking tough about someone he cant identify, God it will get billions of hits, and you can start directing films! I nor anyone I've ever known would drive 4.5 hours to meet you on your home turf, if they did it would likely be some Psychopath that would kill you then eat you! Maybe slice some of you up and make dumbass Jerky for his road trip and killing spree! Son the world aint highschool, it's a dangerous place, watch out who you run your stupid little mouth on, I am certinly scared to death of a mean tough guy like you, I'm shakeing right now! Be careful though, someone may give you a lot more than you bargined for some day, damn you discribed your jeep and where you would be, how stupid is that?
Ok business owner, professor, Special Forces Internet bitch!!

Make all the excuses you need to to save face. Like I've said many times, you are nothing but a punkass bitch who talks shit on the Internet and nothing more than a f'n coward! Proved it, say whatever you want, you are scared.

Way to go Rambo! LMMFAO@keyboard courage and making excuses to save face...... Bitch!

That is all heh

Be all you can be, buy a computer and make yourself anyone you want people to think you are!

I thought you said I wasn't near exit 7?:D again.... Nothing but a loud mouth punk! Grow a Pair son!
Uncle Tab

United States

#47950 Sep 9, 2012
Just so you know it's me, not Norm! Don't want you to forget for a second who I am Special Forces Bitch! Lmao

Real Special Forces don't talk shit, they never mention who they are. Only fake Internet cowards say that shit!
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#47951 Sep 9, 2012
Tea Party Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont know, please tell us, and provide proof! It would not at all be a surprise to me if it was an American company! Both Democrats and Republicans are known to not shit in our backyard! What upset's me about the EPA is they are distroying WV, East KY, parts of VA and TN, with rules on our most abundant resorce, Coal!What upsets me more is Obama circumvented the law, and had his 'hand apointed EPA director' Declare a war on coal. His attack is happining where both Hillary and Mcain beat him! I belive in a clean enviorment, Ive been to some of the places our and other Governments conspired to rape the land, The only place Obama is worried about are the areas he lost in the last election and will loose bigtime in November! Im all for a clean enviorment, let's start eleswhere first, It might do a hell of a lot more good?
Where you upset in 1990 when Bush41 signed the new Clean Air Act that would force coal fired plants to stop the release of heavy metals or shut down? The NEW law gave them 10 years to comply. Most did. Then in 2003 since so many had not corrected for the new law Bush43 signed a 10 year extension to the new laws. Supreme Court meanwhile ruled in a lawsuit filed against the EPA for not enforcing the new EPA laws ruled no more extensions can be granted. The NEW Bush41 laws must be enforced or Congress must repeal them. Obama can not change the EPA law that BUSH put in place.
.
Where were you hypocritical Repubs when Bush made laws that would close coal-fired plants?????
Bitter Beer Face

Elkhorn City, KY

#47952 Sep 9, 2012
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Where you upset in 1990 when Bush41 signed the new Clean Air Act that would force coal fired plants to stop the release of heavy metals or shut down? The NEW law gave them 10 years to comply. Most did. Then in 2003 since so many had not corrected for the new law Bush43 signed a 10 year extension to the new laws. Supreme Court meanwhile ruled in a lawsuit filed against the EPA for not enforcing the new EPA laws ruled no more extensions can be granted. The NEW Bush41 laws must be enforced or Congress must repeal them. Obama can not change the EPA law that BUSH put in place.
.
Where were you hypocritical Repubs when Bush made laws that would close coal-fired plants?????
More crap has uasal ,lost ball in high weeds !..
frank

Oakland, CA

#47953 Sep 9, 2012
Bitter Beer Face wrote:
<quoted text>More crap has uasal ,lost ball in high weeds !..
Why is it that most of you simple minded KY slobs are refusing to deal with simple facts?
Tea Party Republican

Abingdon, VA

#47954 Sep 9, 2012
Uncle Tab wrote:
Just so you know it's me, not Norm! Don't want you to forget for a second who I am Special Forces Bitch! Lmao
Real Special Forces don't talk shit, they never mention who they are. Only fake Internet cowards say that shit!
Yea, blah blah blah! whatever you say Uncle Norm! You are an Idiot,nothing more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Indians Buying Town And Country Food Mart 24 min pizzahead 6
save a lot in owingsville 3 hr bargin hunter 5
ladonna lewis 7 hr just curious 5
your suppose to be a christian 7 hr Fonzie 5
leslie sparks Mon davis rules 6
leah kelly (Jul '14) Mon georgia flordia line 9
bath salts Mon Whatttt 9
Owingsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Owingsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:04 am PST

NFL10:04AM
Richardson was suspended for two Colts playoff games
ESPN10:58 AM
Colts won't commit to RB Richardson for 2015
Yahoo! Sports11:49 AM
League conducts nearly 40 interviews into 'deflate-gate'
Yahoo! Sports11:50 AM
NFL: No decision yet on deflated balls
NBC Sports12:54 PM
Grigson goes silent on NFL investigation into Patriots