Wondering

Lexington, KY

#1 Jan 10, 2011
Does any one know where he is ?

What about Tasha?

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#2 Jan 10, 2011
Who cares where either one of them are....your probably better off not knowing.
Wondering

Lexington, KY

#3 Jan 10, 2011
blackie08 wrote:
Who cares where either one of them are....your probably better off not knowing.
I like to know I owe him something .

Is he still in jail ?
amen

Lexington, KY

#4 Jan 10, 2011
whats it to u?
Taisie

Flemingsburg, KY

#5 Jan 10, 2011
amen wrote:
whats it to u?
possible worth $500.00 to me. Isnt he living in his moms house on white oak rd.?
Taisie

Grayson, KY

#6 Jan 11, 2011
Taisie wrote:
<quoted text>possible worth $500.00 to me. Isnt he living in his moms house on white oak rd.?
Hell I'll tell you what lets up it to $1000.00. What do you say? Any info/
Wondering

Lexington, KY

#7 Jan 11, 2011
I may have a few hundred to put on top of that
$1000 .
papaw

Cleveland, GA

#8 Jan 11, 2011
how about 10,000 +
Taisie

Grayson, KY

#9 Jan 11, 2011
papaw wrote:
how about 10,000 +
That's a bit much don't you think? Come on who's got info?
Drop dead

Morehead, KY

#10 Jan 11, 2011
what happened did he stiff you all for your precious little pills?
Taisie Girl

Grayson, KY

#11 Jan 11, 2011
Drop dead wrote:
what happened did he stiff you all for your precious little pills?
Why would you have some info about it if he did?You must know him pretty well to know he's a pillhead and a thief

Location hidden

#12 Jan 12, 2011
I know him and he is a pill head and a thief...he used to be an "alright guy" i guess, but not anymore. But for all you inquiring minds last i heard he was still in jail but if he did get out i would say he is at his mom's house. And by the way no matter what he did to you guys, he isnt worth you getting into trouble.

Location hidden

#13 Jan 12, 2011
I know him and he has turned into a pillhead and from what i heard also a thief. For all you inquiring minds who want to know his whereabouts...last i heard he was still in jail but if he is out he would be at his mom's house. But remember, no matter what he has done to you guys (stole your pills, or your property)he does have two little kids that live in that house and they cant help that their parents are f*ck ups. He is not worth you all getting into trouble. Karma is a b*tch, what comes around goes around and im sure that he will eventually get his.

Location hidden

#14 Jan 12, 2011
I didnt mean to post twice... but never the less i hope my info puts you on the right track. If I find out for sure if he is still in jail then i will let ya know.
haha

United States

#15 Jan 13, 2011
blackie08 wrote:
I didnt mean to post twice... but never the less i hope my info puts you on the right track. If I find out for sure if he is still in jail then i will let ya know.
yepperz hes still in jail beleave that seen him not long ago what you need with him if you dont mind me askin you know atlease hes keeping his mouth shut and not rattin anyone out ive no him for along time hes really a good guy his life just feel apart when he lost his dad so just take your losses and go on thats just the way im looking at it hes sober now for sure and beleave me hes not proud of hisself at all ...hes a good hearted guy drugs just led him down the wrong roads ....
friend

Morehead, KY

#16 Jan 13, 2011
haha wrote:
<quoted text>yepperz hes still in jail beleave that seen him not long ago what you need with him if you dont mind me askin you know atlease hes keeping his mouth shut and not rattin anyone out ive no him for along time hes really a good guy his life just feel apart when he lost his dad so just take your losses and go on thats just the way im looking at it hes sober now for sure and beleave me hes not proud of hisself at all ...hes a good hearted guy drugs just led him down the wrong roads ....
I agree with this post.imo
comment

Commerce, GA

#17 Jan 13, 2011
haha wrote:
<quoted text>yepperz hes still in jail beleave that seen him not long ago what you need with him if you dont mind me askin you know atlease hes keeping his mouth shut and not rattin anyone out ive no him for along time hes really a good guy his life just feel apart when he lost his dad so just take your losses and go on thats just the way im looking at it hes sober now for sure and beleave me hes not proud of hisself at all ...hes a good hearted guy drugs just led him down the wrong roads ....
Maybe it more like needing Tasha ?
meme

Henderson, KY

#18 Jan 14, 2011
I know this no one better bother him if hes at home with my niece and nephew.. But hes not hes in jail.. And to be honest he feel apart way before his dad died... I have known him since him and tasha have been together Yeah he use to be an alright guy.. Drugs and alcohol did ruin his and natasha's lives... Thank god they where both arrested or god knows they would both prolly been dead by now.. Tasha is now on house arrest... I'm just glad that shes at home with her kids now. Thats were she needed to be the whole time she was getting way out of control before her arrest drugs, the bar every night im glad shes on house arrest... I hope thats what Jeremy gets when hes finally released.. They both need to be there for those kids.... I love the kids like they are my own... I hope when tashe and jeremy are out of all this trouble they stay at home with the kids and stay off drugs and alcohol.. Its not worth it at all to lose your kids over....
Come On

Commerce, GA

#19 Jan 14, 2011
meme wrote:
I know this no one better bother him if hes at home with my niece and nephew.. But hes not hes in jail.. And to be honest he feel apart way before his dad died... I have known him since him and tasha have been together Yeah he use to be an alright guy.. Drugs and alcohol did ruin his and natasha's lives... Thank god they where both arrested or god knows they would both prolly been dead by now.. Tasha is now on house arrest... I'm just glad that shes at home with her kids now. Thats were she needed to be the whole time she was getting way out of control before her arrest drugs, the bar every night im glad shes on house arrest... I hope thats what Jeremy gets when hes finally released.. They both need to be there for those kids.... I love the kids like they are my own... I hope when tashe and jeremy are out of all this trouble they stay at home with the kids and stay off drugs and alcohol.. Its not worth it at all to lose your kids over....
Does tasha wear a ankle bracelet ?
meme

Henderson, KY

#20 Jan 16, 2011
No I dont think she does.. I'm not sure how she got out of that one. But they monitor her by calling the house where she stays. They call out of the blue day and night to make sure she is there and she has to say a special code so they know its her... So its pretty impossible for her to leave if she does shes goes right back to jail!! So tasha if you are reading this be a good girl stay there for those kids there dad is not there you are all they have.. I hope you get your act together for the sake of your children.... Stay out of trouble and off drugs.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ladies wanna hookvup (Nov '12) 8 hr call me 4
marthas kitchen Tue turns my belly 12
Reward 500.00 May 22 bddy 9
Black women... May 22 Abigjohn 6
ladies want fun? (Nov '12) May 21 Abigjohn 3
Thank you School Board! May 20 Small town 89
Daniel Warner construction (Oct '08) May 20 Small town 26
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owingsville Mortgages