tell me wrote:
what do people think about jamie stump the preacher
HE's a good old boy.
Soft

Dahlonega, GA

#3 Sep 7, 2008
a good old boy wrote:
<quoted text>HE's a good old boy.
What is the name and location of his church?
tell me

Olive Hill, KY

#4 Sep 7, 2008
New Life Fellowship. They call him Moose. The church is out in Peasticks on Johnson forge road. Same church where terry wills went
Soft

Dahlonega, GA

#5 Sep 7, 2008
tell me wrote:
New Life Fellowship. They call him Moose. The church is out in Peasticks on Johnson forge road. Same church where terry wills went
What time are services? You wanna' go?
Concerned

Mount Sherman, KY

#6 Sep 8, 2008
The church is in Peasticks, Forge Hill Road. Mr. Stump is a good man. And he is so excited in the Lord.
Profit not prophet

Dahlonega, GA

#7 Sep 8, 2008
Look a little further into "Moose" and you will find that he OWNS the church. I overheard him bragging that the "church" has supported him financially and has paid for his home and many other things. He uses the church for profit because he owns it lock, stock and barrel. He collects his profit from tithes and . The church is his buisness. Nothing more.
Soft

Dahlonega, GA

#8 Sep 8, 2008
Profit not prophet wrote:
Look a little further into "Moose" and you will find that he OWNS the church. I overheard him bragging that the "church" has supported him financially and has paid for his home and many other things. He uses the church for profit because he owns it lock, stock and barrel. He collects his profit from tithes and . The church is his buisness. Nothing more.
Sounds like the Bath County Humane Society.
Cleaning House

Dahlonega, GA

#9 Sep 8, 2008
Well! I went there . they are penecosal, speaking in tongues big time. His wife has been arrested on drugs , writing bad checks, I work for the county , so I was there to see it.
Maybe she has clean her life up recently.
tell me

Morehead, KY

#10 Sep 8, 2008
Moose is there to take what he can from everyone and not GIVE ANYTHING in return. Yes it is true about his wife.
Got caught

Dahlonega, GA

#11 Sep 8, 2008
He was in Unite in Bath and he was stealing money because his wife was treasurer. I was there when the head man said, Ky Unite could press charges but decided not too. It was only 3000.00
Who paid for that?
no one

Cleveland, GA

#12 Sep 8, 2008
he reeeeeeeeeeeal excited in the Lord, HUH?

Seems like he needs to be to pay for all his sins.
just wondering

Lexington, KY

#13 Sep 8, 2008
Cleaning House wrote:
Well! I went there . they are penecosal, speaking in tongues big time. His wife has been arrested on drugs , writing bad checks, I work for the county , so I was there to see it.
Maybe she has clean her life up recently.
Yeah, I heard his wife was taking money from the offering plate to support her cocaine habbit
a good old boy

Cleveland, GA

#14 Sep 8, 2008
Profit not prophet wrote:
I went there some and didn't see him making any money.A lot of the people had no money,a few times there was only a handful and he never even took a offering.My guess is he put in a lot more than he ever got out.I don't see anyone hanging around Peasticks for money do you?
just wondering

Lexington, KY

#15 Sep 8, 2008
I went there before and he made a very rude comment to me that wasn't necessary in front of everyone
iknowthings

Mount Sterling, KY

#16 Sep 8, 2008
moose and meg are alright they have there problems just like everyone else and yes they have a bad past but they are not who everyone makes them out to be know they are not all that bad really i should know i lived there at there house for 6 or 7 months
Upward Mom

West Liberty, KY

#17 Sep 8, 2008
I don't know Moose on a personal level, but my child has played upward basketball the past 3 yrs. I have never saw any of these things from him, to me he seems like a good man! He has told us of his drinking and drug problems and said he is right with the lord that is all that concerned me. I do know that he puts alot of time into the program maybe he felt he was due! I know nothing of his wife. I'd say leave the man alone.
a good old boy

Cleveland, GA

#18 Sep 8, 2008
When I saw him I don't think he was involved in drugs,chasing a dollar,or anything else.He was to involved with his preaching for that.My goodness,he was the longest winded preacher in Bath County.Every time,no matter if there were many there or not.You can;t fake that.
tweeker

Dahlonega, GA

#19 Sep 8, 2008
Crystal raingail and terry wills have started this thread about meg and moose, they are so bitter at these people.
for sure

Morehead, KY

#20 Sep 9, 2008
i have went to the church too. and no at first they dont seem to be bad people but when you get to know them and thier true colors you see Moose is out for what he can get for free. I know for a fact people the few that do go give quite a bit of tights to "the church" he has them all brain washed. i and many others quit going because of how he does things. Tell me if he is not like this then why did his church congragation go from a parking lot full to maybe 4 vehicles, and why did unite boot his a**? He puts on a good front to get what he wants but his wife has had problems but is a much better person than Moose.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cemetary 14 min social worker 4
Who is the Deb woman that people think comments... (May '12) 1 hr Barney 19
Gary Sands 2 hr mystery 2
This new generation of gays 6 hr Yum to her tum 15
who is she? 6 hr Look her up 9
Shannon Conley 6 hr Not surprised 4
cars in and out Mon Red 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owingsville Mortgages