trick or treat night
halloweenie

Morehead, KY

#1 Oct 14, 2008
When is O'ville and Salt Lick having their trick or treating?
kitty cat

Danielsville, GA

#2 Oct 14, 2008
Owingsville's is the 30th from 6-8
candycorn

Dawsonville, GA

#3 Oct 14, 2008
wonder why they don't have it on the real halloween night? and why not extend the time for another hour? when i was little, it was for 3 hrs i thought...
Hannah Montana

Morehead, KY

#4 Oct 15, 2008
I also think they should have it on Halloween.. i guess they're afraid that people will be out acting crazy and drinking and stuff and they dont want any children getting hurt. It should be longer tho, doesnt give kids enough time to walk around any
Tinkerbelle

Olive Hill, KY

#5 Oct 15, 2008
Even in Owingsville, 2 hours is not enough just to walk around the main stretch, from middle school to the service station and back!!! Come on, give the babies another hour! And I can kind of see why its not on Halloween, its on a Friday night, and that's crazies' night. Besides, there are other options. I'm taking mine to Boo Around The Clinic on Friday...trick or treating on Thursday. Halloween Festival at the Lion's Club Teusday. You can still get in some fun.
What

Grayson, KY

#6 Oct 15, 2008
Tinkerbelle wrote:
Even in Owingsville, 2 hours is not enough just to walk around the main stretch, from middle school to the service station and back!!! Come on, give the babies another hour! And I can kind of see why its not on Halloween, its on a Friday night, and that's crazies' night. Besides, there are other options. I'm taking mine to Boo Around The Clinic on Friday...trick or treating on Thursday. Halloween Festival at the Lion's Club Teusday. You can still get in some fun.
Sounds like yours will be getting plenty of candy without one more hour in Owingsville. What are you doing, stocking up for the whole year?
when

Nicholasville, KY

#7 Oct 28, 2009
when is boo around the clinic and which clinic
Same Ole

Cleveland, GA

#8 Oct 28, 2009
Gee, you people are nuts. You want three hours of trick or treat! I know when mine were little they were tired by the end of two hours and I can't imagine walking around town with little kids for three hours. I think you all have forgotten who this is for. Why don't you teach your kids to be thankful that folks are giving them candy instead of bitching that two hours isn't long enough.
Same Ole

Cleveland, GA

#9 Oct 28, 2009
What wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like yours will be getting plenty of candy without one more hour in Owingsville. What are you doing, stocking up for the whole year?
They're getting stuff for free which is the modus operandi for people here.
mother

United States

#10 Oct 28, 2009
kitty cat wrote:
are you sure i thought the radio said thursday
Bath County

Winder, GA

#11 Oct 28, 2009
It is thursday in Bath County it is in the paper!!!!!
lucy

United States

#12 Oct 28, 2009
thank you very much
pinkbutterfly

Morehead, KY

#13 Oct 26, 2011
kitty cat wrote:
No, it's the 31st from 6-8 it's not the 30th on a sunday, that would be kinda stupid, it being a church night.
look again

Morehead, KY

#14 Oct 28, 2011
pinkbutterfly wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's the 31st from 6-8 it's not the 30th on a sunday, that would be kinda stupid, it being a church night.
the post you are reading are from 2009 not 2011
wonderingt

United States

#15 Oct 30, 2011
So when is trick or treat people?
would help

Morehead, KY

#16 Oct 30, 2011
wonderingt wrote:
So when is trick or treat people?
I would also like to know when it is?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christianity in Bath County 6 hr huh 148
Susan Thornsburg Sat Tonto 2
Vfw Sat OVFD 20
keith wilson????? (Dec '10) Sat Guilty 20
2018 election Oct 20 Curious 92
Huh is Lowell Rice Oct 19 Stop 3
Dam removal Oct 18 duh 9

Owingsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance