jus saying

Wallingford, KY

#1 May 10, 2010
does anyone know where she is and what she has been up to.
Kayla Johnson

Lexington, KY

#2 Jul 30, 2011
I am back in BC. Who is this?
hmmmm

Winchester, KY

#3 Jul 31, 2011
Nope
the fonz

Cleveland, GA

#4 Aug 1, 2011
just dont start nothing. this post was made in 2010 then someone brings it back for no apparent reason, and im doubting they want attention.
Nanna

Versailles, KY

#5 Aug 5, 2011
I know she kicked her man out of a friends how one night to sleep
my baby daddy. that's a little messed up but it's okay her main man was back the next night. god i hate life in the zoo.
justin

Grayson, KY

#6 Aug 5, 2011
the fonz wrote:
just dont start nothing. this post was made in 2010 then someone brings it back for no apparent reason, and im doubting they want attention.
yea,just dont start nothing,and then comment on a comment and say dont start nothing for no apparent reason,and im doubting "they"want attention.You got a problem.
terry

United States

#7 Aug 23, 2011
do she run with that skinny miller ho?>
luva boy

Niles, IL

#8 Sep 23, 2011
That ho has slept with anyone in bath county. All u need is a few 30's and she'll let u have it any way u want it.
Princess Kayla Johnson

Morehead, KY

#9 Oct 1, 2011
Thank you Justin from morehead. I dont think everyone needs to worry about talking about me bad i mind my own business. im doing well and i just dont get to see my childern as much as i would like but they are spoiled rotten. and i cannot get my colthes or purse either from Chucks.
I would like to meet you. you seem like a REAL peson. Thier isnt very many people left in this world like that. Thry are almost insincinct. Keep posting if you would like to talk to me more. Im lonely.
Princess Kayla Johnson

Morehead, KY

#10 Oct 1, 2011
And to all you talking about Sarah and Marc GROW UP SOMEONE BURNT DOWN THIER HOWME AND EVERYTHING THEY HAD.EVEN EMMAS TOYS BABY PICS AND CLOTHES.
Sarah is no whore. she has only been with MAYBE 15 people!!!!! And my Nana just died and the service is saturday at 12:0 pm. So please give me a break iv got all the drama as it is.
well

Nicholasville, KY

#12 Apr 6, 2012
You want to take up for sara and mark you dumbass bitch you just ratted her out.And now she is in jail.What the hell thats your best friend and you done her that way.Your a worthless piece of shit. RAT
cartyer

United States

#13 Apr 7, 2012
well wrote:
You want to take up for sara and mark you dumbass bitch you just ratted her out.And now she is in jail.What the hell thats your best friend and you done her that way.Your a worthless piece of shit. RAT
yeah!!
unknown
#14 Apr 14, 2012
kayla is a rat bitch..... she ratted out red bobby bussel and she is working for ricky crump she is wired up i seen a video of it. noone trust her
elroy

United States

#16 Apr 17, 2012
unknown wrote:
kayla is a rat bitch..... she ratted out red bobby bussel and she is working for ricky crump she is wired up i seen a video of it. noone trust her
right!
Nathan

United States

#19 May 30, 2012
I think its both funny and childish how people always love to run their mouths on here but can't say it to there face. So Kayla just keep doing you and I'm sure youre just as sweet as ever. And yes its the same Nathan you think it is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll who is the nastest (Jan '09) 7 hr Haddix 86
jailer (Jun '14) 10 hr Big Norm 17
1972 Bath Co. Men's Track Team - Class A State ... 11 hr Zoom Zoom 6
Shooting 14 hr Olympia 6
bchs alumi please join facebook (Feb '09) 16 hr Carol Ogden Lewis 12
Mary gose Fri Hey 11
Does owingsville have hookers? Fri Nah 6

Owingsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance