Barnard Heights
lived there

Winder, GA

#1 Jun 12, 2012
I was wondering if anybody that lives there now or in the past has ever experienced anything unusual. I know what went on there when we lived there and wonder if its still happening.
been there

Lexington, KY

#2 Jun 12, 2012
use to be nothing but a drug haven probably still is
huh

Morehead, KY

#3 Jun 12, 2012
it is ,that Debbie stays drunk will not wash her ass ,she has plenty of water.theres keith carpenter how is he allowed to live there?he has been in jail.lot of ppl living with others paying little rent.
he is crap

Owingsville, KY

#4 Jun 13, 2012
Don't know Debbie,but Keith is a bad azz or at least he thinks he is.I for one would like to see him do some hard labor or some hard time.Maybe both.He thinks he is a pretty boy Floyd.I think he is nasty and a lazy bum.
i bet

Lexington, KY

#5 Jun 13, 2012
I bet if you tried to whoop Keith you would have a whole bunch of people you would have to whoop. I'll bet my paycheck on that. So if you have a problem ill have no problem with straighten you out. Keep talking
what

Lexington, KY

#7 Jun 13, 2012
i bet wrote:
I bet if you tried to whoop Keith you would have a whole bunch of people you would have to whoop. I'll bet my paycheck on that. So if you have a problem ill have no problem with straighten you out. Keep talking
paycheck, you mean welfare check
i bet

Lexington, KY

#8 Jun 13, 2012
What I would ask you to put your real name but I know you won't.
what

Lexington, KY

#9 Jun 13, 2012
i bet wrote:
What I would ask you to put your real name but I know you won't.
I bet your 150 lbs soaking wet and you probably have no teeth and graduated middle school and had relations with your sister I bet
i bet

Lexington, KY

#10 Jun 13, 2012
I bet you won't tell me your real name, I bet that. I bet my last name is carpenter and I bet ill smack u like a [email protected] Bet that
rat

Lexington, KY

#11 Jun 13, 2012
yea and the apartments on out side are dirty and i hear your kids cant play outside cause of the dragstrip and i heard lance davis wont do anything to make the apartments look better i even heard they are some people wit epos,diversions,drug related problems a whole lot of things goin on there illegal cable maybe even the telephones are rigged that place is not suitable for families to live i guess the management dont do their job right its sad we hear married couples cant live there if only one is on the hell complex surely you get your money and wat stupid rules they have there i heard one maried couple got split up cause the husband wasnt on the lease sounds to me that place isnt suitable for family maybe the goverment should close it down or at least get some one who can do the job right?
Sarah Carpenter

Lexington, KY

#12 Jun 14, 2012
Well, lets just say that im Keiths daughter and im not afraid to put my damn name. My dad does fucking work for one, hes laid concrete his whole life and id like to see some of you drunk ass pill heads out there doing what he does. No hes not perfect but are you? Didnt think so. Hes a great father and a wonderful grandfather. And your nothing, especially if your low enough to get on here and talk shit about someone else when your probably no better. And id like to know 5 people that live down there that hasnt been in jail or in trouble with the law? Exactly, the odds dont look so well. My dad is one of the best people in this world and would do anything in this world for anybody. But you will never know this because your stuck too far up your own ass to realize your a fucking dick and get off on talking shit about somebody else. So get a life.
whom it may concern

Lexington, KY

#13 Jun 14, 2012
no one was talking bout them i no them they good guys i just been hearin bs bout the stuff goes on down there and its awful
huh

Morehead, KY

#14 Jun 15, 2012
keith is by far a good guy,nor his kevin sneakist bunch that ever lived.lazy drunks,they are pillheads themselves.
Truth

United States

#16 Apr 19, 2015
child molester in the apartments living with three small children contacted lance and he won't do nothing. We all no owingsville pd won't do nothing either.. Opinions?
truth

Lexington, KY

#17 Apr 20, 2015
Truth wrote:
child molester in the apartments living with three small children contacted lance and he won't do nothing. We all no owingsville pd won't do nothing either.. Opinions?
The Owingsville Housing Authority is being taken over by the Mt. Sterling Housing Authority. Maybe if our locals won't do anything you should call over there? How do you all like that? Owingsville won't even be over its own housing projects anymore.
an old hippie

Lexington, KY

#18 Apr 20, 2015
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
The Owingsville Housing Authority is being taken over by the Mt. Sterling Housing Authority. Maybe if our locals won't do anything you should call over there? How do you all like that? Owingsville won't even be over its own housing projects anymore.
FUNNY.. we have to transport our prisoners to Montgomery Co. now they have taken over the Housing Projects, WE get our water from another county, trash pick up is from another county... hummm why dont we just move to one of those other counties?
Loosechange

United States

#20 Apr 30, 2015
rat wrote:
yea and the apartments on out side are dirty and i hear your kids cant play outside cause of the dragstrip and i heard lance davis wont do anything to make the apartments look better i even heard they are some people wit epos,diversions,drug related problems a whole lot of things goin on there illegal cable maybe even the telephones are rigged that place is not suitable for families to live i guess the management dont do their job right its sad we hear married couples cant live there if only one is on the hell complex surely you get your money and wat stupid rules they have there i heard one maried couple got split up cause the husband wasnt on the lease sounds to me that place isnt suitable for family maybe the goverment should close it down or at least get some one who can do the job right?
yea and they got it where u can't find out who's over them but that is hiding well I can say that as long as u pay them u can get by wit anything I no some that are way behind on rent but it's ok u get a letter says 14 days to get evicted or is that 15 yrs lol but also the government should come in and clean house starting wit management and it should have pple that need a home not where u can get away from anything

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bradley gose 4 hr fry daddy 22
Slum landlord on Slate teachers 12 hr wow 5
Waylon/Timothy Schwartz Mon Hey 3
Houses for sale at the courthouse Sun word 6
AmandaBennett Sep 25 No one like you f... 1
News Search Warrant and Arrests in Bath County Sep 24 johnny 2
Hide n seek!?!? Sep 21 Playful 1

Owingsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance