Next Last
gizmo

Mount Sterling, KY

#1 Jan 25, 2010
nelson is so dirty and stinky.
Some One Who Cares

Morehead, KY

#2 Feb 1, 2010
I dont know this guy or anything about him but im sure he doesnt like to be called names just like you and everybody else thats gets on this sight. GIZMO how would you like it if i got on here and said that "gizmo is so dirty and stinky??? Not so nice to say now is it???

“Live Fast;; Die Pretty!!”

Since: Feb 10

Mt. Sterling

#3 Feb 1, 2010
Your Mom
yours

Morehead, KY

#5 Feb 1, 2010
no clue
gizmo

Mount Sterling, KY

#6 Feb 2, 2010
i know nelson his a child molester
Kids

Morehead, KY

#7 Feb 2, 2010
The ugliest is the one who started this thread!
So ugly indeed that you have to post a forum like this one to feel better about yourself--Pathetic!
FireStarter

West Liberty, KY

#8 Feb 2, 2010
kim

Morehead, KY

#9 Feb 2, 2010
julie

“Live Fast;; Die Pretty!!”

Mt. Sterling

#10 Feb 2, 2010
Honestly I Think The Ugliest People. Are The Girls Who Run Around Looking Like They Have An STD. It's really Gross. && The Women Who Look Like They Have Done Crack There Entire Life.. Oh And I cant Forget The 50 Year Old Ladies Who Dress Like There 17. It's Really Annoying. Haha.
larry

Dahlonega, GA

#11 Feb 3, 2010
ya all leave larry shrout alone(ha! ha!) dont ya know he has a new woman. guess hes going to move her in his little camper beside the auction, since he dont have a house. hope theres enough room for them seeing as though shes pretty good size!!
funny

Morehead, KY

#12 Feb 3, 2010
funny
shaa

Mount Sterling, KY

#13 Feb 4, 2010
bobbu

Mount Sterling, KY

#14 Feb 4, 2010
who
Buh-loh-ney

Ann Arbor, MI

#15 Feb 4, 2010
Pretty even deal if you ask me, who could choose any one of those loosers?
Haaaa

Mount Sterling, KY

#16 Feb 5, 2010
Hmmmmm.......how could I pick just one?
the truth

Morehead, KY

#17 Feb 5, 2010
All this poll says is I was made by some little nerd setting alone in there mommy and daddys basement watching reruns of Star Trex and wishing someone anyone would come to love them. Grow-up and get a life stop setting in front of the computer in your underware. It's just wrong on so many levels.
sam

Mount Sterling, KY

#18 Feb 5, 2010
whose larrys new lady?
Try My Product

Morehead, KY

#19 Feb 5, 2010
Good thing you didn't ask "whose the idiot that should never be allowed to make polls on Topix until they learn basic writing skills"
"whose"... what a maroon!
I'd MUCH rather be ugly than a dumb@$$!
larrys woman

Morehead, KY

#20 Feb 5, 2010
So you all think my larry is ugly. to me he is the most handsome man on earth, i dont care what any of you think. I tell you what come and meet me and i will bring a mirror, and with it i will show you what real ugly looks like, when you look in the mirror and see yourself. and for all the people that want toknow all about me come ask me. i am at mcdonalds every day.
Mc Dont

West Liberty, KY

#21 Feb 5, 2010
larrys woman wrote:
So you all think my larry is ugly. to me he is the most handsome man on earth, i dont care what any of you think. I tell you what come and meet me and i will bring a mirror, and with it i will show you what real ugly looks like, when you look in the mirror and see yourself. and for all the people that want toknow all about me come ask me. i am at mcdonalds every day.
Shhhhhh...didn't you read the memo? You aren't supposed to mention McDonalds anywhere on Facebook, Topix, Twittier or any other venue. Don't get yourself into more trouble by doing it again. This is just for your job security, I'm mentioning it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 54 min Pee Shooter 8
Gays in Bath Co 2 hr big jake ten 18
brian taulbee and his women (May '09) 6 hr big jake ten 45
Election Update 13 hr Democrat 99
Selling food and drinks on trick or treat night 23 hr Ben Ther 2
Bath co vs BLUE JACKETS Thu BluejacketN 2
Courtesy on the Roads (Apr '13) Thu Wadsworth Longfellow 5

Freeze Watch for Bath County was issued at October 31 at 7:08PM EDT

Owingsville Dating
Find my Match