State Police in Peasticks

Posted in the Owingsville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
what happened????

Morehead, KY

#1 Nov 17, 2012
Around 5 today there were two state police going to the Copher's resident and about 10 people standing in David Jackson's driveway. Wasn't sure if something happened to someone or what was going on?!?!
chevy

Mount Sterling, KY

#2 Nov 17, 2012
[QUOTE who="what happened????"]Around 5 today there were two state police going to the Copher's resident and about 10 people standing in David Jackson's driveway. Wasn't sure if something happened to someone or what was going on?!?![/QUOTE]Probably went to pick up their cut of drug money or hush money.
wondering

Olive Hill, KY

#3 Nov 18, 2012
Is David still constable ?
Lover

Morehead, KY

#4 Nov 18, 2012
I think they got Phil Copher for breaking and entering at Larry's house. He cut the pad lock off the door and took the tracktor
KSP

Lexington, KY

#5 Nov 20, 2012
splain that would ya, Who his Larry and what is a tracktor?

“Madness is genius.”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#6 Nov 20, 2012
KSP wrote:
splain that would ya, Who his Larry and what is a tracktor?
What is "splain", who is "ya"?
dodge it 76

Nicholasville, KY

#7 Nov 20, 2012
if you dontknow who larry is and if you dont know what a tracktor is then you are plum freekin stupid
yelp

Versailles, KY

#8 Nov 22, 2012
They found a body in the trunk of a car Dave pulled in.
what

Morehead, KY

#9 Nov 22, 2012
How did they manage to get in their trunk? Crawl in to take a nap and get locked in?
scrap

Mount Sterling, KY

#10 Nov 22, 2012
what wrote:
How did they manage to get in their trunk? Crawl in to take a nap and get locked in?
Probably bought one of those junky parts from their store. All they sale is junky new parts. Don't buy no front end parts up there. Their so junky you cannot get your vehicle lined up.
mad

United States

#11 Nov 23, 2012
is david jackson dog catcher for bath county if so he gets paid he never comes out to pick up strays he tells you to shot them.I don't know why he get paid for not doing the job.
cump

Richmond, KY

#12 Nov 24, 2012
tuffy an david jackson are two peas in a pod tuffy backs him all the way
scrap

Mount Sterling, KY

#13 Nov 24, 2012
YES THEY ARE I WAS A TUFFY FAN BUY NOT ANYMORE. Two pieces of shit.I hope he loose the sheriff race I'll never help him out again. Tuffy you on the take 2
Madder

Vanceburg, KY

#14 Nov 24, 2012
mad wrote:
is david jackson dog catcher for bath county if so he gets paid he never comes out to pick up strays he tells you to shot them.I don't know why he get paid for not doing the job.
If David is working two county jobbs like dog catcher and being constable then he and the county judge and commissioners are breaking the law .

He is only ( By Law ) allowed to work one county job .
scrap

Mount Sterling, KY

#15 Nov 24, 2012
Don't forget the drug business he runs. David is a piece of shit and gets by with to much dirty dealing
and his wife is a bigger piece of shit.
cump

Richmond, KY

#16 Nov 26, 2012
well hes tuffy big buddy an champ bigger buddy so what does that say tuffy turns a blind eye to his so called friends an what they do an everybody knows champ
cump

Richmond, KY

#17 Nov 28, 2012
who are the drunks driving the county animal control officer truck does the county know this do they have the right to does the judge know this
Collision

Morehead, KY

#18 Nov 29, 2012
Are you sure they are drunk ?

If they hit someone who would be responsable the county or the truck owner ?
cump

Richmond, KY

#19 Nov 30, 2012
it is a county truck
Free Gas

Morehead, KY

#20 Nov 30, 2012
County truck equals free gas .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll who is the nastest (Jan '09) 9 hr Haddix 86
jailer (Jun '14) 13 hr Big Norm 17
1972 Bath Co. Men's Track Team - Class A State ... 13 hr Zoom Zoom 6
Shooting 16 hr Olympia 6
bchs alumi please join facebook (Feb '09) 18 hr Carol Ogden Lewis 12
Mary gose Fri Hey 11
Does owingsville have hookers? Fri Nah 6

Owingsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance