Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81697 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#69698 Sep 11, 2012
kevin wrote:
<quoted text>What???... LOL
I want to be a birthday cake too!
kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#69699 Sep 11, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Wanna spoon?... lol

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#69701 Sep 11, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Noooooo Nannyyyyyyy. Someone will eat you all up and you will be gone. I think than mean ol' Kevin would.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#69702 Sep 11, 2012
Bird Killer wrote:
<quoted text>
This is pure comedic genius!!! Do you ppl have any idea how lucky you are that the Great One takes time out of his day to do things like this?
Show a little appreciation. Show a little respect.
Great One- you are truly intelligent and wise Sir. You are by far the smartest person in the room. Thank you Sir!
They would miss me if I was gone, Bird Killer. I was gone for a few days and they came to Scottsville Topix and got me.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#69703 Sep 11, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>They would miss me if I was gone, Bird Killer. I was gone for a few days and they came to Scottsville Topix and got me.
I miss you when you are gone. Today I put your new Tonka truck sheets on the bed.

Since: Apr 12

Zoe, KY

#69704 Sep 11, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
If my Revelations memory serves me right--The 5th seal is the seal of the Martyr Souls. I also think that seal was for a short season of 3.5 years. But it has been years -- I may have that wrong
i am sorry i mean't to say we were living in the 5th trump not seal the seals are not in cronalogical order of time but information we need to know sorry
arnold

Lebanon, KY

#69705 Sep 11, 2012
Bird Killer wrote:
<quoted text>
This is pure comedic genius!!! Do you ppl have any idea how lucky you are that the Great One takes time out of his day to do things like this?
Show a little appreciation. Show a little respect.
Great One- you are truly intelligent and wise Sir. You are by far the smartest person in the room. Thank you Sir!
crickets

Lebanon, KY

#69706 Sep 11, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Noooooo Nannyyyyyyy. Someone will eat you all up and you will be gone. I think than mean ol' Kevin would.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#69707 Sep 11, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I miss you when you are gone. Today I put your new Tonka truck sheets on the bed.
Thanks Nanny. That's the same kind of truck Bluewhiner drives.
Imposter

Mount Vernon, KY

#69708 Sep 11, 2012
crickets wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Hk_-XWpUFmUXX
No one is going to click on your virus filled links Sybil, you... cyber-terrorist.
No one likes you, everyone avoids you. You are an egotistical turd. They say things about you, behind your back...and you know this.
Hahaha
tap tap tap

Lebanon, KY

#69709 Sep 11, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Sybil, F-U and YouTube. You lame turd.
on my keyboard is all it takes for me to make you lose your cool. What a feeling of power to have such control over your emotions.
Imposter

Mount Vernon, KY

#69710 Sep 11, 2012
Your meds are actually poisoned Sybil. Poison poison poison. hehehe
The NWO controlled Government run pharmaco industry scientists want to poison people like you ...preferably before they reproduce.
BTW - no more HAARP and FAART signals on Doppler baby. Not any more. How do you like that syntax you wussy b!th? hehehehe
Imposter

Mount Vernon, KY

#69711 Sep 11, 2012
You should cut out that tooth with the microchip inside Sybil. You know the one. They can always find you as long as its in there. They might probe you again! CUT IT OUT! Wait ...hear that...listen...
pooooot. Oh that was just a fart. Crazy corksoaker.
tap tap tap

Lebanon, KY

#69712 Sep 11, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>No one is going to click on your virus filled links Sybil, you... cyber-terrorist.
No one likes you, everyone avoids you. You are an egotistical turd. They say things about you, behind your back...and you know this.
Hahaha
is all it takes, don't you just hate that?
Imposter

Mount Vernon, KY

#69713 Sep 11, 2012
That's what I thought you punk b!tch. Make sure I'm gone, then comment. Coward, wuss.
tap tap tap

Lebanon, KY

#69714 Sep 11, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>No one is going to click on your virus filled links Sybil, you... cyber-terrorist.
Hahaha
oh yes you did click on it and you know it...and it was not even meant for you...can't resist can you cupcake.
tap tap tap

Lebanon, KY

#69715 Sep 11, 2012
Imposter wrote:
Your meds are actually poisoned Sybil. Poison poison poison. hehehe
The NWO controlled Government run pharmaco industry scientists want to poison people like you ...preferably before they reproduce.
BTW - no more HAARP and FAART signals on Doppler baby. Not any more. How do you like that syntax you wussy b!th? hehehehe
I sense you are having another catecholamine surge...take a deep breath and exhale slowly, that should help get your heart rate and blood pressure down
kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#69716 Sep 11, 2012
Imposter wrote:
You should cut out that tooth with the microchip inside Sybil. You know the one. They can always find you as long as its in there. They might probe you again! CUT IT OUT! Wait ...hear that...listen...
pooooot. Oh that was just a fart. Crazy corksoaker.
I understand aliens abducted you, and performed an anal probe.

The only thing they learned about human beings is one out of ten don't seem to mind it.
mr crippy

Somerset, KY

#69717 Sep 11, 2012
I am spiraling toward a black hole and am about to pass the event hori-
kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#69718 Sep 11, 2012
mr crippy wrote:
I am spiraling toward a black hole and am about to pass the event hori-
See ya.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2018 election 3 hr Voter 25
Jimmy Roberts & the suboxone doctor 14 hr Kasiss 1
Shut up Jimmie Roberts 16 hr diane 15
Joe Mccarty 16 hr moo moo 4
Stephanie Highley Fri Anonymous 1
Why do cattle run for shade and hate the heat Thu Bobby 1
Thanks preachers and pastors Thu Jones boys 74

Owingsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance