Southern Brothers
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Twowheels

Mount Sterling, KY

#1 Oct 18, 2009
Who are all these people with Southern Brothers on their jackets? How do you join?
Gringa

Morehead, KY

#2 Oct 18, 2009
You have to masturbate in front of all the other Southern Brothers and then you can join.
hmmm

Clay City, KY

#3 Oct 18, 2009
Twowheels wrote:
Who are all these people with Southern Brothers on their jackets? How do you join?
That is a biker crew and you won't be joining them very easily! I am not sure what all you have to do to join but its not something they let just anyone into!
bigdaddy

Mount Sterling, KY

#4 Oct 18, 2009
you have to probate in. they are not bad people
carlos meck

Morehead, KY

#5 Oct 19, 2009
will they let me join? im mexicano. i was wondering if they had a problem with wet backs? if so, ill start a gang called "Gringo Beaters" and we will beat their a$$e$
Gringa

Morehead, KY

#6 Oct 19, 2009
carlos meck wrote:
will they let me join? im mexicano. i was wondering if they had a problem with wet backs? if so, ill start a gang called "Gringo Beaters" and we will beat their a$$e$
They won't let you join. Nobody can join who is capable of whipping their big fat white asses. Plus Mexican men are probably not circumcised and they wouldn't know how to act when you masturbated in front of them. They all had their little dicks whacked off a little when they were babies. Yours would scare them.
field mouse

Lexington, KY

#7 Oct 19, 2009
Are these guys One Percenters? If so what is their racket? What kind of relationship do they have with the Mongols, Pagans, Warlocks, Hell's Angels, etc.. if any
Hello

Morehead, KY

#8 Oct 19, 2009
Twowheels wrote:
Not sure about how you join but regardless of what you hear about these people they are good people. They stay to themselves and help underprivleged children in this county.I know some of these people personally and what they do at their place is their business. Any given one of them would help someone if they needed help.
carlos meck

Morehead, KY

#9 Oct 19, 2009
i would like to meet them, where do i find them? and do they have any hot biker chicks around?
Twowheels

Mount Sterling, KY

#10 Oct 19, 2009
Who do I see to sign up as a probate?
carlos meck

Morehead, KY

#11 Oct 19, 2009
i wanna sign up to!
seen your

Dahlonega, GA

#12 Oct 19, 2009
carlos meck wrote:
You are a little to far south.
carlos meck

Morehead, KY

#13 Oct 19, 2009
so they are a racist biker gang? thats not right, i will sue their socks off for discriminating against a mexicano.
seen your

Dahlonega, GA

#14 Oct 19, 2009
whatever ticks your taco
carlos meck

Morehead, KY

#16 Oct 19, 2009
see i hate the taco jokes, i hate everybody in the united states that is not of mexicano decent.

the pale face gringos stole land from my people. we want new mexico and texas back!
You r a Fool

Dahlonega, GA

#17 Oct 20, 2009
carlos meck wrote:
see i hate the taco jokes, i hate everybody in the united states that is not of mexicano decent.
the pale face gringos stole land from my people. we want new mexico and texas back!
In a few years we Americans will kick you mexican sorry butt a littel further down south and we will have a new piece of your land . And will call the new land Obama .
the real deal

Morehead, KY

#18 Oct 20, 2009
Who ever wants too join go ask 4 6 pack he will give a job or two to do before you are probated.Its might be mowing his grass or kissing his ass as long as you buy the gas and the beer.lol That is the sorriest excuse for a mc I ever seen, 1%er not even close maybe 99% lame 1% dumbasses
seen your

Dahlonega, GA

#19 Oct 20, 2009
carlos meck wrote:
what good will that do you? You will still have to sneek into California to pick lettuce.
Twowheels

Mount Sterling, KY

#20 Oct 20, 2009
the real deal wrote:
Who ever wants too join go ask 4 6 pack he will give a job or two to do before you are probated.Its might be mowing his grass or kissing his ass as long as you buy the gas and the beer.lol That is the sorriest excuse for a mc I ever seen, 1%er not even close maybe 99% lame 1% dumbasses
Who's Six Pack? Where can I find him.
el cantata

Morehead, KY

#21 Oct 20, 2009
Gringa wrote:
You have to masturbate in front of all the other Southern Brothers and then you can join.
you have to squirt your guacamole

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Religious nut 5 min coc 16
Brian Taulbee's woman is hot 7 min Educated with teeth 15
So Called Christians on Facebook 40 min sally 6
victory park 2 hr concerned mother 8
What happened to the thread about the pool? 14 hr Nepomania 1
Mindy Rainwater 22 hr Hose 4
County Judge Exectiveshould have tried Mon LOL 28
More from around the web

Owingsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE