male

Morehead, KY

#1 Jan 7, 2012
Who in Bath Co. is uncircumcised?
Emerson Biggunz

Taft, TN

#2 Jan 7, 2012
I was circumcised when I was born & I couldn't walk for a year.
I Am

United States

#3 Jan 7, 2012
I wasn't circumcised and I'm grateful. I like it just the way it is!!
Been Around

Olive Hill, KY

#4 Jan 7, 2012
Uncircumcised men make better lovers. The foreskin adds friction and provides a natural lubrication.
Towel Head

Newburgh, IN

#5 Jan 8, 2012
dont knock it till u tried it.
OUCH

Douglas, GA

#7 Jan 13, 2012
Emerson Biggunz wrote:
I was circumcised when I was born & I couldn't walk for a year.
A Whole Year? HAHAHAHAhahahahaha.You Funny.
OUCH

Douglas, GA

#8 Jan 13, 2012
Been Around wrote:
Uncircumcised men make better lovers. The foreskin adds friction and provides a natural lubrication.
Besides that, If ya ever need a skin graft like that baby who was born with no eyelids then there you go. Doctors said the surgery took better than any skin graft they'd done before. The only problem they could see was that the baby would be a lil bit COCK EYED.
Emir

Olive Hill, KY

#9 Jan 14, 2012
Been Around wrote:
Spoken like a man who's had one in him.
Bath Countian

Winchester, KY

#10 Jan 14, 2012
if god had of wanted the head exposed he would have made it that way,circumcision is mutilation.a practice brought to this country by the jews.
I like em

Mount Sterling, KY

#11 Jan 18, 2012
I'm cut myself but I love sucking an uncut guy. Feels much better in my mouth.
TheKid2010

Lexington, KY

#12 Jan 20, 2012
Bath Countian wrote:
if god had of wanted the head exposed he would have made it that way,circumcision is mutilation.a practice brought to this country by the jews.
You do realize it was Jewish law, aka God's law, in the Old Testament don't you? So don't act like you're some amazing conservative leading a Christian life. We have the option now as Christians, but that does not mean that if you don't do it, you're unclean in any way.
Ouch

Douglas, GA

#13 Jan 21, 2012
TheKid2010 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize it was Jewish law, aka God's law, in the Old Testament don't you? So don't act like you're some amazing conservative leading a Christian life. We have the option now as Christians, but that does not mean that if you don't do it, you're unclean in any way.
Wow, so that means I can still F*%#, Drink, curse, swear, commit adultry, etc. etc. etc. and be damned. But wheather or not my penis wears a turtle neck. I won't be judged for that? That sure relieved a load off my back. I'm glad you spoke up cause I sure was worried there for a little bit. Thanks for your (stretch) of intelligence.;)
ounch

Hillsboro, KY

#14 Jan 21, 2012
OUCH wrote:
<quoted text>A Whole Year? HAHAHAHAhahahahaha.You Funny.
wise guy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Uh oh 6 hr Dirty dog 1
bcms principal Sun Lordy Lordy 16
Matt Purvis and Linda Watkins Sat hambone 6
Owingsville City Council Jul 23 the people 3
Shannon mcneill (May '13) Jul 22 Kasey McNeill 2
Black women... Jul 20 Trtpe 15
ba co high school Jul 19 peggy 2

Owingsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance