Prank Phone Call

Morehead, KY

#1 Nov 3, 2008
Tell us.

Morehead, KY

#2 Nov 3, 2008
This is odd cause someone has been calling my cell phone for like 2 weeks and leaving me some pretty bad messages but wont tell me who it is and basically all i can do about it is get my # changed

Morehead, KY

#3 Nov 4, 2008
well do it then quit whineing about it.hey you got prince albert in a can?

Morehead, KY

#4 Nov 7, 2008
well king i did but it's not whineing about it by saying that someone had been calling me so shut the f**k up.

“Staring down the barrel ofa 45”

Since: May 08

#6 Nov 7, 2008
I got a weird call then when i answered they hung up so i called them back and I heard ppl laffing and this guy answers and i was like "Whats UP dude?" and he was like "uhm not much just messing around with ppl" and i was like "Ok so who is this" then it got quiet and i realized he hung up... darn lol
holy macaroni

United States

#7 Nov 7, 2008
I got this call one time at like 3 AM. Some guy was all like: "hey man, I'm going to catch you out and beat the living shit out of you. I am going to knock all of your teeth out and bash your skull in all nice, I'm gonna make your face look like ground chuck" then he told me he was outside my bedroom window. I thought it was effing hilarious. I love prank calls.
Dick Fick

Auburn, IN

#8 Nov 7, 2008
Yup. Prank calls used to be pretty common. Not anymore. Dammm Caller ID!

Maysville, KY

#9 Nov 8, 2008
Call someone and ask them if their refrigerator is running..If they say yes tell them they had better go catch it.

United States

#10 Nov 8, 2008
Call someone and ask them if their refrigerator is running..If they say yes tell them they had better go catch it.
Thats the oldest one in the book!lol
melbourne mills jr

Morehead, KY

#11 Nov 8, 2008
hardy har har

United States

#12 Nov 8, 2008
I've been pranked... The heavy breather, you know how creepy that crap can be. ha ha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cute hookers 2 hr Nita Conn 3
If the skateboarders are so good ... (Oct '08) 6 hr yall are bitches 22
Tammy Martin 7 hr Lmbo 36
Good People of Salt Lick. 19 hr amish guy 3
Mary and joe (Feb '15) Wed section 8 13
Ugliest woman at CTI? Wed arbys eater 3
where is theresa gose at (Aug '12) Wed Ron 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owingsville Mortgages