kenny Gose and Libby Evans

kenny Gose and Libby Evans

Posted in the Owingsville Forum

bangles

Clay City, KY

#1 Aug 20, 2008
Does anyone know anything about Kenny Gose and Libby Evans? I heard that his ex is having a baby by him. Also I heard that she is not only his ex but his step sister!!!NASTY!!!
fruitloop

Morehead, KY

#2 Aug 20, 2008
gross
i dont

Macon, GA

#3 Aug 20, 2008
who cares
one of gods children

Alto, GA

#4 Sep 5, 2008
kenny and libby are a good couple, at least shes got him cleaned up
yuck

Olive Hill, KY

#5 Sep 5, 2008
eeww kenny was always nasty... for a girl to get pregnant by him, she'd have to be just as nasty as he is....
Ingrid

Macon, GA

#6 Sep 5, 2008
I heard Jamie McCarty is looking for him.
person

Cleveland, GA

#7 Sep 7, 2008
isn't he related to Dylan gose
just had 2 tell u

Lexington, KY

#8 Sep 28, 2008
no Kenny Gose is not related to Dylan Gose i sould know because i am realted to Kenny throuh blood and i am realted to Dylan throught marrige because Keith(Dylan's step dad) is realted to me but Dylan's sisters are realted to Kenny......so Dylan is not realted to Kenny only his sissters are
just wondering

Clay City, KY

#9 Sep 30, 2008
So is his sister having his baby or what?

“Staring down the barrel ofa 45”

Since: May 08

Jeffersonville

#10 Sep 30, 2008
HEY HEY now I dont know Kenny to well as I used to when we were younger but I've always thought he was a good guy :D... dont know him really anymore so whats all this about him being nasty? now now...
the truth

Clay City, KY

#11 Oct 3, 2008
He is nasty. He got his step sister knocked up!!! He looks like he aint brushed his teeth in 10 years!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News K.S.P. Morehead Post seeking public assistance ... 3 hr a friend of Judys 1
Adams road in Peasticks is one of the worst roa... (Jun '07) 3 hr peasticks lady 45
Doris Yorks house of drugs 6 hr in the know 28
New Sheriff 7 hr New sheriff 13
Brandon manley 9 hr Barn-y 3
becky white (Dec '14) 10 hr isawher 9
Tuffy? 12 hr olden times 2

Owingsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owingsville Mortgages