Morehead, KY

#1 Apr 29, 2012
what weekends is mayday on? ive been told two different weekends
MistyVoter

Morehead, KY

#2 Apr 29, 2012
when wrote:
what weekends is mayday on? ive been told two different weekends
You were told right. It's been expanded this year to a two week event. See you there and I hope you'll come by and enjoy my inflatables.
Such a SorryAZZ

Morehead, KY

#4 Apr 29, 2012
MistyVoter wrote:
<quoted text>
You were told right. It's been expanded this year to a two week event. See you there and I hope you'll come by and enjoy my inflatables.
Why do you feel the need to come on every thread and start up with all of your craziness?Will you answer my question?You sure are full of them.
ClaudetteSupport er

United States

#5 Apr 29, 2012
My float will win!
when

Morehead, KY

#6 Apr 29, 2012
ClaudetteSupporter wrote:
My float will win!
could u tell me when mayday is? im for claudette all the way
when

Morehead, KY

#7 Apr 29, 2012
MistyVoter wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry i wont stop at ur inflatables
The Book

Cleveland, GA

#8 Apr 29, 2012
May Day is May 12.
Stick it to em

Spooner, WI

#9 Apr 29, 2012
MistyVoter wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, I'll come by. I will have a dart with me to stick em with.
ClaudetteSupport er

United States

#10 Apr 29, 2012
when wrote:
<quoted text> could u tell me when mayday is? im for claudette all the way
I will only tell you, because you are for Claudette. It's May 12.

If any Misty supporters ask, tell them May 13!
when

Morehead, KY

#11 Apr 29, 2012
<quoted text>I will only tell you, because you are for Claudette. It's May 12.
sure will thanks
May day

Tuscaloosa, AL

#12 Apr 29, 2012
Don't stick the inflatables. I think if there are inflatables at all Misty probably won't have them. That came from a reliable source
ClaudetteSupport er

United States

#13 Apr 29, 2012
Misty will probably squeeze herself into that ridiculous car of her's, and parade it up and down Main St. during the parade.
huh

Lexington, KY

#14 Apr 29, 2012
You can see by this post they are planning to lie. Don't think they will not lie to you also, friend. Look over in the Mike Faudere thread and you will see where a Claudette supporter is claiming May 12 is election day. Another underhanded trick by by the crookedest bunch of scoundrels in Bath County.
Election Day is May 8

Spooner, WI

#15 Apr 29, 2012
Misty will probably squeeze herself into that ridiculous car of her's, and parade it up and down Main St. during the parade.

I sorta doubt that. The election will be over before May Day. The MISTY MOBILE will pobably get a paint job as soon as the election is over. Surely she won't want to be seen driving that thing around after the election is over.
huh

Lexington, KY

#16 Apr 29, 2012
Election Day is May 8 wrote:
<quoted text>
I sorta doubt that. The election will be over before May Day. The MISTY MOBILE will pobably get a paint job as soon as the election is over. Surely she won't want to be seen driving that thing around after the election is over.
The car is a plus. It is the candidate that puts it out there that usually gets rewarded. Instead of standing around waiting to get appointed or have it handed to her she is working hard and not ashamed to put her best foot forward. Hope she wins, she has ran hard and honest. Nothing to be ashamed of win or lose.
Election Day is May 8

Spooner, WI

#17 Apr 29, 2012
huh wrote:
<quoted text>You can see by this post they are planning to lie. Don't think they will not lie to you also, friend. Look over in the Mike Faudere thread and you will see where a Claudette supporter is claiming May 12 is election day. Another underhanded trick by by the crookedest bunch of scoundrels in Bath County.
Debra, YOU are really A.F.U.! I just read that post that YOU are referring to. That poster is telling the truth about when May Day is. That poster said May Day is May 12th. NOT ELECTION DAY. May 8th. is Election Day. That doesn't change. It is always the second Tuesday in May. Your alias, Huh, is the poster that lied about when Election Day is. Huh posted that it was May 22, 2012. And You deb, told us that the May Day Festival was going to last 2 weeks. Yes Deb, YOU are really A.F.U.! Much more than usual.
huh

Lexington, KY

#18 Apr 29, 2012
Election Day is May 8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Debra, YOU are really A.F.U.! I just read that post that YOU are referring to. That poster is telling the truth about when May Day is. That poster said May Day is May 12th. NOT ELECTION DAY. May 8th. is Election Day. That doesn't change. It is always the second Tuesday in May. Your alias, Huh, is the poster that lied about when Election Day is. Huh posted that it was May 22, 2012. And You deb, told us that the May Day Festival was going to last 2 weeks. Yes Deb, YOU are really A.F.U.! Much more than usual.
I made a mistake. I was responding to this post.
The fact he intended to lie and tell Misty supporters a different date had me riled.

I should have said May 8 in my post instead of the Mayday date he was talking about lying about. Below should be May 8.
huh wrote:
<quoted text>You can see by this post they are planning to lie. Don't think they will not lie to you also, friend. Look over in the Mike Faudere thread and you will see where a Claudette supporter is claiming May 12 is election day. Another underhanded trick by by the crookedest bunch of scoundrels in Bath County.
I apologize for the wrong date of May 12 instead of May 8 in my post. The rest of your post is wrong. May 22 is election day.
MistyVoter

Morehead, KY

#19 Apr 30, 2012
huh wrote:
<quoted text> The car is a plus. It is the candidate that puts it out there that usually gets rewarded. Instead of standing around waiting to get appointed or have it handed to her she is working hard and not ashamed to put her best foot forward. Hope she wins, she has ran hard and honest. Nothing to be ashamed of win or lose.
And yet when I said that the flashy car would win the votes of the blacks I got attacked. Misty is for all people, no matter what color they are and she is showing that with her pimped up vehicle. I like how she reaches out like that and knows what people like based on who they are and not what others think they are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tent Revival 5 hr kellyb 1
Rick King (Oct '08) 12 hr ? 71
james skaggs burns trash pile 15 hr watch dog 1
bath motors 15 hr Jay 1
peasticks shannon 18 hr lost 1
Reddish Pink Haired Chick 20 hr who is she 1
Amp Thu Wonder 1
More from around the web

Owingsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE