samantha branum
hahaha

Louisville, KY

#1 Jul 5, 2011
Has anyone else heard that she was pregnant. I bet she doesn't even know who the dad is
chris

Macon, GA

#2 Jul 6, 2011
Wow, Sam Is a great person. She speaks her mind and she tells people like it is. If she does anything wrong it's caring what you douchebag haters think of her

Sam and I don't see eye to eye even half the time but I respect her as a person, and you people should as well.
Geez. The classiness of these punks today.
JarJarBlinks02

United States

#3 Jul 14, 2011
Whose business is it if she's pregnant? If she is then she'll have to feed and cloth the child. And unless you'd be the daddy it's none of your business. Personally I don't see her being pregnant. She's headstrong and tell people how it is. If you don't like her, that's your deal but you should respect her and not talk shit about her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
medical helicopter, police and ambulances on 42... 2 hr Frankfort Woman 2
dustin dean & amber smith 2 hr A word of caution 27
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Rickyn227 141,186
Best milf 3 hr credo 17
The lighthouse church (Apr '10) Jun 27 Anonymous 51
Joshua solomon Jun 27 Joshua 3
Witches in Owenton!: A serious discussion about... (Aug '10) Jun 27 Town Witch 135
More from around the web

Owenton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Owenton Mortgages