It only encourages them to take more life
yahweh

United States

#2 Nov 28, 2012
They are my chosen people ....let them kill in my name
Bubbie

Owenton, KY

#3 Nov 29, 2012
Yeah, it's the Israelis that are shooting hundreds of rockets into civilian neighborhoods in Gaza. Oh, wait, that's the Palestinians.

If I ever don't know what side of an issue to be on all I have to do is wait until you post something about it. Then I know the correct side is the one you're not on.
kymatica

Shelbyville, KY

#4 Nov 30, 2012
Bubbie wrote:
Yeah, it's the Israelis that are shooting hundreds of rockets into civilian neighborhoods in Gaza. Oh, wait, that's the Palestinians.

If I ever don't know what side of an issue to be on all I have to do is wait until you post something about it. Then I know the correct side is the one you're not on.
Keep on believing mr. Sheep I think you are on the RIGHT track because the left is too communist ....where did Hamas come from....how were they elected in to power....what interests do they serve ....and besides any of that....there wasn't a child on EITHER side that shot a rocket at anyone........and who am I that you are not....who are you who knows me so well....mr. "Bubbie"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
regina bracken, guess she didnt like it 9 hr to bad 1
miranda miller josh webster (Nov '10) Thu what a loser 13
Monterey High Street Wed Wundering 1
Dollar General Tue I know 2
2 child molester in Monterey Nov 20 Lisa 14
katy smith Nov 19 Jessica 3
Free app to make money on your phone or Computer. Nov 16 Fearnot 2

Owenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance