Jennifer Caudill
CHL

Shelbyville, KY

#1 Sep 8, 2011
Does anyone know how to get in touch with Jennifer Caudill? We use to be pretty "close" but I haven't seen her around in a while. It's like she got a divorce and you saw her everywhere and now she has dropped out of sight.
FYI

United States

#2 Sep 8, 2011
She works at Farm Bureau.
AH NO

Louisville, KY

#3 Sep 9, 2011
No she doesn't....
Not any more

Frankfort, KY

#4 Sep 9, 2011
She doesn't work at Farm Bureau any more....
FYI

Frankfort, KY

#5 Sep 9, 2011
Well her dad does and I'm sure he knows where she is. Just go ask if you want to know.
you know me

Owenton, KY

#6 Sep 9, 2011
I did her sister Erica a long time ago
Anonymous

Owenton, KY

#7 Sep 10, 2011
you know me wrote:
I did her sister Erica a long time ago
What is your reason of saying this? How rude can you possibly be? This shows me how ignorant you are. Grow up brother.
you know me

Owenton, KY

#8 Sep 10, 2011
Well its true I can prove it
CHL

Shelbyville, KY

#9 Sep 11, 2011
Sounds like her and her sister have a lot in common.
you know me

Owenton, KY

#10 Sep 11, 2011
I think it's cool no worries
F :)

Niles, IL

#11 Sep 13, 2011
I think you all need too stop running your mouths!! They are all the sweetest family you culd evr know! If you wanna know where she is find a better way of getting in contact, NOT Topix! & evn if you do wanna know ask ME somehow, ill be glad to give u my number to tlk ab it :) & i will ask her if she would evn want to talk too you, now grow up! & Don't talk ab the family like this for the world too see.. How childish can you all be? Sounds like she wouldnt want to tlk too u after u made a discussion ab her family!
CHL

Shelbyville, KY

#12 Sep 16, 2011
Maybe if she wasn't the type of girl that layed down with any man that offered she wouldn't get talked about like this. And you CANNOT say she isn't like that because that is why her her ex-husband divorced her and everyone in Owenton who knows her knows that.
F :)

Noblesville, IN

#13 Sep 17, 2011
But this is DEFFINETLY not the place for it too be said, now is it? Didn't think so,- you know.. She does have children, be considerate!! How would u feel if you saw something about your parents on here?? Thats all im wondering, not being rude about it, but that's all that concerns me.. So drop it all, do it for them!
CHL

Shelbyville, KY

#14 Sep 25, 2011
Her oldest already knows because he caught her.
touched by an angel

Whiting, IN

#15 Sep 25, 2011
CHL wrote:
Her oldest already knows because he caught her.
Pitiful! Disgusting! Shameful! Nonsense! How dare you and anyone, post negative remarks about someone you know very little about! This forum is supposed to be helpful and newsworthy. Shame on you! If you don't have something good to say about someone then don't say it! That goes for everyone who is trashing their neighbors and friends!
CHL- your disguisting!!

Glenview Nas, IL

#16 Sep 25, 2011
GROW UP! & Do not bring them in this!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Caitlyn gravley 10 hr You all are stupid 2
Sad sad little girl 10 hr You all are stupid 2
Who should run for judge executive? 10 hr Concerned OC Resi... 9
Vicky snell (Apr '16) 14 hr Molly jane 4
megan goodrich 14 hr Molly jane 6
Bird Dog's Cafe Fri Rick 10
Owenton Music Thread (Apr '12) Jan 19 Musikologist 21

Owenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance