Where is it?
Who cares.... Just lost a restaurant in town cause no one will want to go there
Tanya

United States

#4 Nov 3, 2012
foodie wrote:
QUOTE who="hogman"]What should it be named?[/Q
Where is it?
He is leasing Smith House building, purchased the name, recipes, equipment, etc. He takes over January 1st. Pretty messed up town when a man can screw his tax payers out of money and then come back and have a prosperous business in it!
Best of luck

Louisville, KY

#5 Nov 4, 2012
I wish him the best in his new endeavor. Give him a second chance.
Candy

Elyria, OH

#6 Nov 6, 2012
Who says it's prosperous?

Why can't everyone get off topix and mind their own? If you don't like Billy, don't associate with him or his business. You're making yourselves look foolish with your constant topix stalking. That's almost as bad as stealing.
Chef

Elyria, OH

#7 Nov 6, 2012
Recipes? Really? Almost everything on the menu is from a box in the freezer, instant or processed. I think I would change it up a bit. That place needs Chef Gordan Ramsey.
ready

United States

#8 Nov 6, 2012
We are ready for a different restaurant. There is a whole niche of customers in this town just waiting on a clean, friendly, heroin free place to eat. I know the food will be good. Bring it on, Billy!
hungry

Glenview Nas, IL

#9 Nov 6, 2012
ready wrote:
We are ready for a different restaurant. There is a whole niche of customers in this town just waiting on a clean, friendly, heroin free place to eat. I know the food will be good. Bring it on, Billy!
What will be the house specialty. Owenton needs a good hamburger and a smoke free place to eat.
pool room junkie

Glenview Nas, IL

#10 Nov 6, 2012
[QUOTE whojunkie="hungry"] <quoted text>
What will be the house specialty. Owenton needs a good hamburger and a smoke free place to eat.[/QUOTE]
You cant beat the ralph burger burger any place you go. I little smoke wont hurt anyone but a particular few and who cares about them. The pool room is the best food and most successful business in owenton pool room will be the best.
. Regardless whoi may put another restaurant in.
concerned conservative

Cincinnati, OH

#11 Nov 6, 2012
i agree with pool hall junkie. i love the pool hall and used to like lakeview until it burned. i went to school with bill o'banion and i can't judge him but i do not think he is much of a cook! lmfao!
a frend

River Grove, IL

#12 Nov 6, 2012
concerned conservative wrote:
i agree with pool hall junkie. i love the pool hall and used to like lakeview until it burned. i went to school with bill o'banion and i can't judge him but i do not think he is much of a cook! lmfao!
Billie will have the best food you ever eat. I have eat his bargerque and his hambergers and it is greater than what i have eat in Owenton.

He will cook it hiiself it will be scratch. I cant wate to get some of it.it.
O'
Joy

Cincinnati, OH

#13 Nov 6, 2012
This will be a great oppourtunity for Billy. He will do we'll there. He has the personality to make it work. The place needs a update it was run down looking 20 years ago. I just hope he know about the other place that is opening up. Bruce Wash is opening up one too.
No guarantees

United States

#14 Nov 9, 2012
Tanya wrote:
<quoted text>
He is leasing Smith House building, purchased the name, recipes, equipment, etc. He takes over January 1st. Pretty messed up town when a man can screw his tax payers out of money and then come back and have a prosperous business in it!
Who says it will be prosporous? Half the county says they won't pay a dime to eat their.
Acid Reflux

Woodstock, IL

#15 Nov 9, 2012
I didn't eat with the Smiths & I won't be eating with the O'Banions. Too much rude & obnoxious behavior!
Joy

Cincinnati, OH

#16 Nov 13, 2012
The other half says it will eat there. If half eat there Billy will be do great....

"The Billy Burger"
Observer

Tucker, GA

#17 Nov 16, 2012
ready wrote:
So which of the restaurants in town aren't heroin free?
think

Frankfort, KY

#18 Nov 16, 2012
i think the it will be a very nice place! i'm looking forward to going there. billy and julie are nice folks.
please leave the past in the past and welcome their new business.
court watcher

Chicago, IL

#19 Nov 16, 2012
think wrote:
i think the it will be a very nice place! i'm looking forward to going there. billy and julie are nice folks.
please leave the past in the past and welcome their new business.
Do you teach your children to steal and lie?
The Juggernaut

Kirkland, IL

#20 Nov 16, 2012
court watcher wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you teach your children to steal and lie?
Do you teach your kids to spead rumors and talk behind people backs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandon Williams 19 min Attractions 9
Stomping a Frankfort MFer's Azz in under a Min 43 min Groot8544 2
News Kentucky lawmaker accused of sexual assault 45 min Groot8544 15
Megan Webb is a trashy whr 47 min Attractions 3
megan goodrich 22 hr yuck 4
Kim reindhart messing with married men and take... Tue Abc 2
Samuel powell Dec 11 Gross 1

Owenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance