Donnie Carmack
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
hate

United States

#1 Jan 18, 2013
he is a rapist he likes little girls prob about 6 girls under age when they had their children he is a horrible person
Ha ha

Niles, IL

#2 Jan 19, 2013
True he should still be in jail
wow

United States

#3 Jan 19, 2013
People change. Yea he has a past but doesn't live there anymore.
hate

United States

#4 Jan 20, 2013
um no wrong he has a 14 year old preg now and he is 33 so its not the past its now
wow

United States

#5 Jan 21, 2013
People make mistakes. And it takes two to tango. U can't just blame it on him.
wow

Mount Eden, KY

#6 Jan 22, 2013
Two to tango is the dumbest statement ever. He is a grown up.The 14 year olds parents need to press charges.
hate

United States

#8 Jan 24, 2013
they did and he is already out he has been in jail like 4 times for rape and sodomy and they wont keep him out of the public

United States

#9 Jan 24, 2013
Is this really all that's on people's minds....doesn't anyone have a life of their own....here's a thought I got a pup from Donnie ....best dog I've ever had
wow

Paris, KY

#10 Jan 24, 2013
Maybe her parents need to keep her from whorin around. That would solve alot of problems.
knife

Cherry Hill, NJ

#11 Jan 24, 2013
good old dull rusty knife should do the deed.
pathetic

Owenton, KY

#12 Jan 25, 2013
You guys are pathetic I've known him all my life and so what if he did. He went to jail did his time and he is a good person if all you have to do with your time is to throw everyone's business out there instead of worrying about your own lives,makes you sorry piece of crap... mind your own business stop trying to always get back at people. Donnie is a great person leave him alone....
wow

Paris, KY

#13 Jan 25, 2013
Exactly I've known him my whole life. He has never tried anything with me. Y'all just need to leave people alone. Sweep of ur own door step before sweepin off someone else's.
the truth

Eminence, KY

#14 Jan 25, 2013
Well he on sex offenders and has a facebook page. Sex Offenders are not aloud to have facebook. He's under a different last name in facebook. By the way anything under 16 is rape even if she agreed. If it was my child I would kill for her. Second the law says children can be persuade to have sex. It's the adult who should say no, and stop things before it get out of control.
wow

Paris, KY

#15 Jan 25, 2013
But the kid could also say no. If their r so worried about her keep her under lock and key.
knife

Cherry Hill, NJ

#16 Jan 25, 2013
woozie woozie wow wow ,wow hope it doesnt rain soon cause if you look up you will surely drown.
wow

United States

#17 Jan 26, 2013
How so?
knife

Cherry Hill, NJ

#18 Jan 26, 2013
guess its over your head,you know what people say,you cant fix stupid.good luck taking up for this person that keeps getting taken advantage of by random under age kids.maybe you wont turn out to be the victim like this poor perv has.
wow

United States

#19 Jan 26, 2013
Wow ur dumb.
lol

United States

#21 Jan 27, 2013
It's not rape when the parents let them date! An I too have known him for years. He's a good person. What u got to run ur mouth with lies because you made a move on him an he told u no.
the truth

Eminence, KY

#22 Jan 27, 2013
If you are 14, under KY law you are a minor. If your parents object to your dating a minor under age 18 or an adult (age 18), they could bring a criminal complaint for custodian interfence since you are in their custody.. There is another statute called Unlawful Transaction with a minor, which is also a crime in KY.

Rape is a crime in KY. You cannot consent legally if you are under age 16. Sex between a 14 year old girl and 18 year old man is Rape. This applies to Sodomy and Sexual Abuse also because you cannot consent at age 14.
That should say everything I beleave he did his time and know what to do next time. I personaly have nothing against him, but it was my daughter it would never have happen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Frankfort Marathon Employee Murdered 31 min Chicago is here 32
Time to protect cops 34 min Chicago is here 16
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 35 min ChromiuMan 163,927
POS caught two charged murder 40 min Chicago is here 11
Frankfort country club's own Rick Pulliam 1 hr Lmaox2 46
News Ruling: Refusal to print gay pride shirts not d... 6 hr Dr No 273
The girl who drives the black trail blazer her ... 6 hr BettyYates 8

Owenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owenton Mortgages