tat

United States

#21 Dec 29, 2010
What u need to do is mind your own business u fat bitch everybody in the county knows Amy chandler is nothing but a fat w---e. And ur just mad I won't f--k ur fat ass anymore.
tiffany

United States

#22 Dec 29, 2010
Well I've bn with tony for months now and yes I've done a lot of things I shouldn't have done but he has never done any of that to me. So yeah people do change. Get a life!!! Who cares what ppl have done in there past the past is the past. I'm sure ur not perfect miss Amy!! Everyone has done things they wish they could take back... in fact I wish I could take back some of the things I've put him through.
tiffany

United States

#23 Dec 29, 2010
Since u know tony so well did he ever beat on u?
jennifer coffman

Frankfort, KY

#24 Apr 10, 2011
tiffany talked to me about everything she felt like she could talk to me i guess and she never said anything about him hitting her. and i dont think he had
Two of a kind

Frankfort, KY

#25 Apr 22, 2011
just a good friend wrote:
i would LOVE to find out!!!
Two nasty skanks trading diseases...PUKE!!!!
Kelly

Frankfort, KY

#26 Apr 25, 2011
As far as I know he is now with Devon miller. aka devon smith. She says it is because he goes to Florida or something like that, not sure on all the details.
are you sure

Mount Sterling, KY

#27 Apr 26, 2011
Kelly wrote:
As far as I know he is now with Devon miller. aka devon smith. She says it is because he goes to Florida or something like that, not sure on all the details.
I hear Tony is out. She has hooked up with a out of Town guy from down south. He supposed to be mafia. Real mafia. Gives her any thing she wants once a month. That won't last long she will screw that up to.
Kelly

Frankfort, KY

#28 Apr 26, 2011
Yeah I ment the other guy she goes with to Florida the John guy... sorry.
Yeah she will in time mess that up more than likely
are you sure

Mount Sterling, KY

#29 Apr 26, 2011
Kelly wrote:
Yeah I ment the other guy she goes with to Florida the John guy... sorry.
Yeah she will in time mess that up more than likely
Hey Kelly not sure if I know you but it is not John. It somebody else. T guy she sees now is a big time mafia player. I hear it is nothing for him to spend 200 thousand a week and she is there for the ride, is that surprising. I know it to be true and how she fell into that, is crazy. But again it will not last long.
Family

United States

#30 May 27, 2011
Tony does have a good side, but he also has I side of them that is worse than the devil himself. As long as he stays away from the drugs he is a good guy. He has been known toi steal, but it is usually drug dealers. So who really cares. Do me a favor though and leave Lidnesy's name out of all this. She has moved on from it all and we all just need to let her be.
Cuz

Cincinnati, OH

#31 May 28, 2011
Tony is a piece of shit! He has abused every woman he has ever been with! I idolized him when I was little, he treated me awesome, but now that I am grown it's embarrassing to know him. He is a hot headed pill snorting punk! He has no sense of family and is always starting fights. He is even banned from his uncles house because of him and Rich's acting stupid and fighting in front of their grandma. You suck pretty bad when your grandma calls the cops on you!! He needs to grow up. He has always been in some kind of trouble. He doesn't take care of his kids and Lindsey was the best thing he ever had. I miss her and feel sorry for what he put her through. If you have time and money to get a full tattoo of your kid then find the time to get a job and support her!
Family

United States

#32 May 28, 2011
Cuz wrote:
Tony is a piece of shit! He has abused every woman he has ever been with! I idolized him when I was little, he treated me awesome, but now that I am grown it's embarrassing to know him. He is a hot headed pill snorting punk! He has no sense of family and is always starting fights. He is even banned from his uncles house because of him and Rich's acting stupid and fighting in front of their grandma. You suck pretty bad when your grandma calls the cops on you!! He needs to grow up. He has always been in some kind of trouble. He doesn't take care of his kids and Lindsey was the best thing he ever had. I miss her and feel sorry for what he put her through. If you have time and money to get a full tattoo of your kid then find the time to get a job and support her!
. All is true. Hey I never said his good siode comes out very often. I would agree that he is a horrible dad, hell he has a son with Amanda that he hasn't seen in probably s yrs. All because of crack. That is why I siad it has a side that is worse than the devil himself. To who ever he is dating now, please don't think that he won't put his hands on you. Cause he will, especially if he gets back on coke or crack. Everything but the pills make him very violent.
dont do it

Pompano Beach, FL

#33 May 29, 2011
Kelly wrote:
I'm not with Tony trailer people talk to much shit grow up and get a life.
Mee

United States

#34 Jun 5, 2011
He is a pill head, drug dealer, thieve, woman beater, worthless dad, and a cocky bast**d. He draws a disability check and there isn't anything wrong with him except a pill habit. He needs to be put under the f***ing prision.
petro

United States

#35 Jun 9, 2011
Mee wrote:
He is a pill head, drug dealer, thieve, woman beater, worthless dad, and a cocky bast**d. He draws a disability check and there isn't anything wrong with him except a pill habit. He needs to be put under the f***ing prision.
He must be. I got something for him and its not a prison sentence. Hey Tony remember leaving this message read it close. " hey babie someone gave me your number. I think I got what you need give me a call "
Keep it up little dog
abracadabra

Lexington, KY

#37 Jun 28, 2011
hope he goes away for a loooong time. didn't know craig ellis was a thief, too.
justice

Lexington, KY

#38 Jun 28, 2011
http://www.state-journal.com/news/article/505...

Now he will be somone's B**** and we'll see if he likes being physically and sexually abused. Justice!
You Should Know

United States

#39 Jun 29, 2011
Some bad people have good intentions- TONY IS NOT ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE!! He knows exactly what he is doing going into things, and only associates with people it is beneficial to him and his drug habit.

Tony WILL manipulate you and make you think that he is the best guy ever. Please know that that whole thing is nothing more than an act. Tony WILL put his hands on you eventually. Run as fast as you can, and get as far away as you can. If you don't heed the advice given, don't go crying when it happens- BECAUSE IT WILL HAPPEN.

Lindsey is a beautiful girl with a beautiful daughter. Her little angel is better off without Tony in and out of her life. Amanda, on the other hand, used to be a beautiful girl. That is, until she got with Tony and turned into a crackhead, too. I havent seen her in years and really hope that she has gotten away from him and straightened her life out.

As far as being good in bed- PLEASE! Spare me! He is hung, and I mean HUNG, that's for sure! But when you can only go for 2 minutes and have preejaculation issues- you can take that big package somewhere else!!

Well, beware of him and his falseness. He WILL hurt you, in more ways than one!
Justice to all

Frankfort, KY

#40 Jul 1, 2011
Yeah just heard that he got out on bail but his buddies are still in jail for now... Yeah he will go away for awhile... I'am sure he is saying to the police and all that he was just driving the truck and did not get any of the money... lol Now if he really thinks someone will believe that he is really crazy... lol Plus all the police has to do is see where he has some of that money on his mom... Where he bought his mom a car a new washer and dryer and other stuff just days after getting all that money...
Thats the thing about Owenton its a small town so everyone knows everything in a matter of time...
I just think how stupid can you be... lol
WTF U talkin bout

Turners Station, KY

#41 Jul 4, 2011
hung? Yeah hung like a cockaroach, His pecker so small i was hopin he had a strap_on to do me right! but Ur right about the 2 mins

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Have you noticed the population of Mexicans lately 4 min Conservative 53
BAN the punk rock image (Oct '13) 6 min decent person 6
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min Mike Duquette 131,463
Why has Larry Perkins put signs up again ? 13 min OMG 24
wtf at itron 19 hr Ugotserved 61
Mayor Thu well well 3
Circuit Judge (Mar '14) Oct 20 samson 35
Owenton Dating
Find my Match

Owenton Jobs

Owenton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Owenton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Owenton

Personal Finance