Tony Traylor
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Curious

Frankfort, KY

#1 Sep 23, 2010
Give me the low down on this joker...who is he and what does he do??
slim

Owenton, KY

#2 Sep 27, 2010
Curious wrote:
Give me the low down on this joker...who is he and what does he do??
100% bad news lies more than a lawer in court for o j
truth

United States

#3 Sep 30, 2010
Haters!! Tony is a great guy! whoever wrote this obviously doesn't know him.
truth

United States

#4 Sep 30, 2010
Matter of fact I just talked to him and he said stop by and he'll tell u a few real good ones!!
Curious

Frankfort, KY

#5 Sep 30, 2010
what does he do to make a living??
slim

Owenton, KY

#6 Sep 30, 2010
he was at one time going to fl to get pills with his buds then one bud got busted now he just hangs with mike booth all do getting high and us tax payers pay for it
truth

United States

#7 Oct 1, 2010
Do u have nothing btr to do but talk bad about ppl. And why do u want to know so much about him. What do u do for a living?
Curious

Frankfort, KY

#8 Oct 1, 2010
Well does he have a REAL legal job...Mr or Ms Truth??
curious

United States

#9 Oct 1, 2010
As a matter of fact YES he does!! DO YOU??
Truth

United States

#10 Oct 1, 2010
YES HE DOES!! and like whoever else just posted DO YOU
slim

Owenton, KY

#11 Oct 5, 2010
and where is this legal job at that this man has

Since: Sep 10

Shreveport, LA

#12 Oct 5, 2010
MAJOR DRUG DEALER !!!
truth

United States

#13 Oct 6, 2010
Why don't u just get a life worth living and then u wouldn't have to be so interested in his!!
First Chance

Cleburne, TX

#14 Oct 7, 2010
Truth is (Truth) they don't have anything better to do. This is their mission on this web site (probably in their life) to trash talk anyone that they can think of that would make a good topic to talk about. I guess they have no skeletons in their closet. Their day will come, what goes around comes around it always does. No matter what Tony has done in his past he is not that guy now, people do change. He is a good person with a big heart!

People this web site is no good for our community if all everyone is just going to do is talk bad about people. Gossip if you must with your buddy/best friend, but leave the rest of the world out of it. Everyone will be going around looking at each other, and thinking are they the one that said that about me and is that really true what I heard about them. It only brings hatred to our town.

People have always gossiped but this is going too far. Everyone always has a first chance with me no matter what someone else has said about them. I'm not the one to judge. GOSSSIP is just what it is......
truth

United States

#15 Oct 7, 2010
Isn't that the truth. People just need to stop all the gossip and like I said before live there own life. And yes people do change.
youd like to know

Fisherville, KY

#16 Dec 25, 2010
Tony yes we all have a past but i know you sweetie and i know that you are a good person and great in bed
just a good friend

Fisherville, KY

#17 Dec 25, 2010
you are a wonderful person/and was good in bed in the day
just a good friend

Fisherville, KY

#18 Dec 25, 2010
i just wonder if your still good the sack????????
just a good friend

Fisherville, KY

#19 Dec 25, 2010
i would LOVE to find out!!!
Amy

United States

#20 Dec 26, 2010
Tony used to beat the shit out of Lindsay Leggett she loved him and he beat the hell out of her all the time. He is a dope head and piece of shit. I grew up with Tony and Richard and those two will never change. People don't just make this shit up there is truth behind the impressions they have left for themselves. So" Truth" its really not talking shit about someone if its true!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Police 3 min Delete 1
Married chick looking for guys on Craigslist. A... 10 min Hey 2
Danny Bryant gone to far 20 min Terry Heady 9
Hookers in Frankfort 33 min Mica 2
What Jackie Bahr is really up to!! 1 hr Jackie Bahr 3
Jackie babr and Joe ponder 13 hr Really 17
Back at it again? 19 hr Jackie 3

Owenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance