Shameful

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Mar 23, 2014
Bc that's not trashy. People need class. They make plus sizes. Practice the word no bc u don't have to open ur leggs for everyone. This is why Owenton has such a awful rep. Stop acting likea child, life is hard, people have worse problems. Crappy role model of a parent? You don't have to be a replica of them. Guess what! I just finished school and I have more goals than desperately looking for a man to take care of me. Its sad when u have to go through and delete people bc their news feed disgusts you.
Cookie

Lockport, KY

#2 Mar 23, 2014
Look at the family she comes from and then consider did she ever stand a chance? Consider that her mother was a Cook. I remember hearing my parents talk about how April's dad would beat their mother and stomp her into the floor. April and her sisters were called whores growing up and told that they were just like their mother. Those girls turned out as predicted and have made a disgusting name for themselves. More often that not, children turn out to be like their parents. Sad isn't it ?
Shameful

Shelbyville, IN

#3 Mar 30, 2014
I met her dad a couple of times and he is nothing like that. I couldn't imagine talking to one of my parents the way she did him. That is sad. Don't feel sorry for her at all. He seems to be doing a lot better now that he got away from all that craziness. The way she talked in school u would have thought what an awful life she had. Her dad gave her what he could by himself though. My parents respect him a lot.
Cookie

Lockport, KY

#4 Mar 30, 2014
I am talking about April Cook's dad. I don't know his first name just that he lives around Monterey. My mom and dad always said that he would beat April's mother (Debbie) while the kids would cry and hide. They said that he was an evil man that thought every woman wanted him. Debbie divorced him and he married his girlfriend from Bendix. A lemon faced woman with no teeth. Ricky Green's mother, Joyce. He always referred to his 3 daughters as whores, "just like their mother !"
seriously

Erlanger, KY

#5 Mar 30, 2014
really

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
woman with no teeth 35 min vet 2
Itron big mess good luck 2 hr Whatever 8
Tessa wHite trash hopkins 13 hr wilson 1
married and have to masterbate 13 hr good girl 2
Bri Pettit Fri mmmm 5
Smith House Restaurant Dec 17 I Care Too 4
looking for a date Dec 13 swango 1
Owenton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web