Tony Stigers: Corrupt Cop in Owenton, KY
Concerned

Prospect, KY

#193 Feb 1, 2011
So it looks like Stigers is staying in OWen County. Is this really a good thing for us? Why does he continue to stay? I thought our new mayor was going to do something about his behaviors but I guess not. Looks like to me a cop that has done the crap that he has done should not even have a job...or maybe he could work as a Walmart greeter.
hshsdhd

United States

#195 Feb 1, 2011
Ya know it takes a coward to bash someone on here! But it takes a spineless name changing coward to do it from another county kevin! Call mommy tell her you love her you spineless loser!
hshsdhd

United States

#197 Feb 1, 2011
So post with the name that ur god giving parents that hate you gave you! How bout that topix terrorists dumbass! You can't you dumb ass coward! U changed ur name cause ur a noodle that doesn't have a spine kevin! Everyone hates you cause all u do churn shit to make people believe ur dumbass ideas! Here's a hint! Eat rat loosen jackass!
Johnny Masters X

Louisville, KY

#200 Feb 16, 2011
Would the Army, or the National Guard protect us against the police? Would the police protect us from the Marines? If they don't check and balance each other, then what's to stop the police/military from taking over, like in Egypt? Anybody got any answers for any of these questions? Or am I to assume there is no answer; it's a police state; they don't have to listen to civilian leadership? And the world is talking about how America doesn't adhere to the Rule of Law anymore... perhaps we shouldn't be promoting democracy abroad if we have a hard instituting it here.
nobody special

New Albany, IN

#201 Feb 21, 2011
Tony Stigers is a pathetic human being and horrible police officer. I grew up in owenton and haven't lived there for over 5 yrs now because of him. I got caught in the middle of some shit that i didn't even know about. When he was questioning me, he told me if i asked for an attorney i would spend the night in jail and then told me i better make up "something good" in my statement since i didn't actually know anything. He threatened to have my child taken into protective services if i didn't cooperate and then told people i ratted them out even though i had no info about them whatsoever. After everything was said and done, i was put on probation and he continuously harassed me by pulling me over, searching my car (my charge had nothing to do with drugs, and every drug test i have ever taken in my entire life has been clean)and had my probation officer tear my apartment apart while i sat outside with my 2 yr old son. He claimed i was selling cocaine, to this day i have never even seen cocaine... He wouldn't even let me get my son a blanket. The worst part about the whole thing is then he tried to be nice to me and act like we were friends. It got to the point that i just decided to move to a different area. It was better than being harrassed on a regular basis. My mom still lives in owen county and i am nervous every time we go to visit her just thinking he'll recognize me and pull me over on some BS just so he can be nosey and see if he can bust me for anything. Well, officer DB, if you are reading this, let me tell you- i have not been in any more trouble, I still don't know exactly what happened even though i was supposedly in on the whole thing, I am a college graduate, still don't do drugs, and am a great person despite the shit i have had to overcome thanks to you and kevin burke. I hope you are busted doing something extremely bad and denied your rights. then MAYBE you will know what it feels like.
nobody special

New Albany, IN

#202 Feb 21, 2011
oh, and to the people on here defending tony, let me just put this out there- I would have defended him too until he pulled the bs he did. I thought he seemed like a great cop when i first met him. How quickly things change when you are suddenly on the other side. I don't know his daughter, never met her, and wont say anything bad about her for that reason. I'm not here to start shit, fan the flames or for any reason other than to tell the truth about my experience with him. And for anyone wanting to call people cowards for not using their real names, let me ask you this- If you believed you had been unfairly treated by someone (especially someone in a position of power), can you honestly say you would openly discuss the issue using your real name? That would be like painting a target on your chest for them...
nobody special

New Albany, IN

#205 Mar 15, 2011
nobody will ever do anything, that should be painfully obvious by now. Tony could probably go rape someone on video and they would just cover it up so it wouldn't make the town look bad. and NO, I am not saying he has done that, just saying he probably could and would get away with it. Imagine if everyone could prove everything he had done wrong...that would be so amazing. I would love to see him brought to justice for all of the crimes he has commited. As much as i despise tony stigers, let's look at the bigger picture here, he would not be able to get away with everything he does if he was not given the power to do so. Even if stigers was booted out today, some other jackass on a power trip would just come in and take his place. the police are not monitored well enough. and for all you tax payers out there, just think about this- YOU are paying for this piece of trash to harass people and trump up false charges. Makes u look at things a little differently when you realize you are paying salary and expenses to a man that has nothing better to do than to make shit up and waste gas in a cruiser pulling over people that haven't done anything. If i wasn't such a decent person i would come back to owen co and become a police officer so i could make money off the misery of others. Oh wait, I have a soul so that could never work... oh well. And before any idiots get on here and whine, i am not saying we shouldn't have police officers, i am simply saying they should be held accountable for their actions and the ones that actually do their job the right way should be promoted, corruption starts at the top and trickles down, so let's put someone good at the top and maybe the rest will straighten up.
blast from the past

Owenton, KY

#207 Mar 17, 2011
Stigers was employed at the womens prison in Peewee Valley. From first hand knowledge he was asked to leave for inappropriate behavior with inmates. This should have been a red flag to any law enforcement agency considering employing him.
ur crazy

Owenton, KY

#208 Mar 20, 2011
good guy
John Masters

Louisville, KY

#210 Jan 5, 2012
Do we live in a police state because of the Julie Smith topix terrorists ? Nothing like Uncle Toms defending dey Massah !

Gatewood Galbraith fo-eva :

&li st=PLA275C4A97FEE5D24&feat ure=plpp_play_all
josh stigers

Chesterfield, MO

#211 Apr 26, 2012
a cop tries to do his job and is critised
owen county citizen

Frankfort, KY

#212 Apr 29, 2012
josh stigers wrote:
a cop tries to do his job and is critised
he does nothin close to his job an should be fired an kicked an walked on like the lying dirt bag he is
DAAA

Newport, KY

#213 Apr 29, 2012
Concerned wrote:
So it looks like Stigers is staying in OWen County. Is this really a good thing for us? Why does he continue to stay? I thought our new mayor was going to do something about his behaviors but I guess not. Looks like to me a cop that has done the crap that he has done should not even have a job...or maybe he could work as a Walmart greeter.
He is a cop in Carrollton now, so whats the problem with everyone in Owenton?
Chief Red Bird

Louisville, KY

#214 Jun 3, 2012
Good riddance. One fascist down. 100s more to go.
Chief Red Bird

Louisville, KY

#215 Jun 4, 2012
F Tony Stigers... that bastards goes around beating up ur kids, and u all dont give a damn... he's dirty, he's crooked, he's into drugs, he's stealing checks, and using the State's authority to bully folks into submission... he's a piece of shyt... one big large turd. A waste. He aint fit to cook at McDonalds let alone anything else. When's the last time he's taken a piss test ?
ex owencountian

Cincinnati, OH

#216 Jun 4, 2012
That was my daughter and all charges were dismissed the bruises on her wrist healed and u didnt show nothin Tony Cept 4 ur a pussy I told ya so in court remember u turned ur head pretended not to hear... Next time don't mess with a kid who's Mom believes eye for eye... How ya like us now
couldnt agree more wrote:
He does not do his job very well. I respect the police officers of Owen County and what they do for us. However, I do NOT respect Tony Stigers. He lies and manipulates people just to get what he wants. He harasses young girls. I seen with my own eyes Tony grabbed a young girl at cowboys and through her against the car for no reason, well i guess his reason is bc WE let him remain in power, when really he has no right to treat anybody like that! He does not do his job well and I hope that our community can come together and remove him from the police force.
gdhelpus

Verona, KY

#218 May 21, 2015
Wow. Now this pos corrupt ignorant sob is in my county. Just to let every one know, yes he's still just as CORRUPT as he was in your towns.
Ex addict

Dayton, OH

#219 Sep 12, 2015
I used to have a problem with prescription drugs. I've stopped everything about 7 years ago. Tony ended being an undercover janitor at my work, he was asking all kinds of people about me because he knew all about my problem. I guess he was butt hurt because he was never smart enough to bust me. It was nice and embarrassing me having to explain why he was asking everyone all those questions about me. Thanks for airing my laundry years after I've sobered up Tony.
goodjob

Indianapolis, IN

#220 Sep 12, 2015
Ex addict wrote:
I used to have a problem with prescription drugs. I've stopped everything about 7 years ago. Tony ended being an undercover janitor at my work, he was asking all kinds of people about me because he knew all about my problem. I guess he was butt hurt because he was never smart enough to bust me. It was nice and embarrassing me having to explain why he was asking everyone all those questions about me. Thanks for airing my laundry years after I've sobered up Tony.
Be proud of yourself for being sober and as far as tony goes Every Dog will have his day and his is coming. Anyway cop are bad cause the good cops cover for the bad cops and who can you trust?
Jak Mehoff

Louisville, KY

#222 Mar 5, 2016
This is some of he funniest shit i have ever read. Tony the Stigers told me to tell you "THEY'RE GREAT"!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Revisedcode 153,697
Jeff Sewell 3 hr H and H tire guy 2
a good mechanic (Nov '09) 4 hr Cave dweller 24
Ronnie Mckee but some people told me his name ... 4 hr Hey dumb dumb 5
Is the Smith House closing?? (Aug '15) Sun Wish 10
Poll What should be done with 'ole Billy O'Banion? (Nov '08) Sun Wish 17
Drama on Beck street!!! Sun Crazies 1

Owenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owenton Mortgages