at happened last night? two young people passed away in a wreck?

Posted in the Owenton Forum

Comments
1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated May 15, 2011
granny

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2011

anyone know what happened and who it was?
wreck

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2011

Judged:

for your info two people did not pass away and it was one person and if the family wanted you to know they would of posted it on here
granny

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2011

Judged:

wow..hateful! excuse me for being a concerned citizen of this town. me personaly think its tragic when any life is takin away, let alone that of a young one. so dont get on here back talkin me little one..remember the world would be a better place with more caring and concerned individuals like myself. lastly, please get some manners. im sure your momma and pappy raised you better than that! anything that happens is public record, so everyone has the right to now. to the family of anyone involved in this accident, im so sorry for your pain. god bless you!
Why

Florence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2011

Why are people trying to hide what happened? Adam Neff was killed in the wreck and trey lenear was injured. It's on the news, it's not like it is a huge secret...
Tina Combs

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2011

You go GRANNY!!!
Remembered

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2011

Some people are so rude!!(WRECK)
Yes both boys were in their 20's and wrecked on Old Sparta Rd. Both boys were ejected from the truck, Adam was pronounced dead at New Horizons, The Lenear boy has serious injuries.
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2011

To all of you think about the families know that you destroyed their lives! Thank their families for being low enough to put this on a public forum! Hope you feel ur age!
Remembered

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2011

It's in the public, no one is hurting anyone. You think the paper shouldn't run it because it's hurting the families? No one has said anything wrong, rude or mean about these boys or any of the ones who have died in accidents. I hope you wake up on the right side of the bed tomorrow and get in a better mood.
It was a truck accident, a bad one.
NOT lol

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2011

lol wrote:
To all of you think about the families know that you destroyed their lives! Thank their families for being low enough to put this on a public forum! Hope you feel ur age!
WHY are you posting as "lol"? Are you laughing? And what the f**k do you mean by your first sentence? It makes no sense at all. I do not know anyone who is lol. May sweet spirits cradle the ones who are mourning this tragedy.
lilbabyblue

Owenton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2011

i am very sorry for the loss.. I know what your going thru i lost my father back in september nd it still feels as if it was yesterday.. my heart goes out to you. you arre in my prayers
Rest in Peace

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2011

I knew both Adam and Trey, thank god Trey is okay and still living, we miss adam so much and would do anything to get him back. He was a wonderful giving guy and wouldnt hurt anyone, we pray for the Neff and Lenear family for both of there losses. Adam and Trey were good friends and we will al miss him. Rest In Peace <3 God bless.
Rest in Peace

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2011

I mean we pray for the Lenear family for there loss of Adam.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Owenton Discussions

Search the Owenton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 10 min i be dat nikka 81,567
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 17 min Limbertwig 146,157
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 25 min Amen 16,115
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 28 min Teacher 1,012
Louie 6 hr haha 2
Kristen 8 hr Another Addict 1
amanda mason Tue Friend 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Owenton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••