Wondering

Lexington, KY

#1 Nov 7, 2013
Is this a good place to work? Someone told there was more afairs going on than work just wondering.
Former Employee

Shelbyville, KY

#2 Nov 13, 2013
Itron is a terrible place to work. Unless your "in" with the "important" people they treat you like shit. They are rude uncouth and lack any kind of respect. They worry more about making the factory look good than they worry about taking care of the employees. It is completely going to hell.
employee

Carrollton, KY

#3 Nov 14, 2013
Anyone one know Neil Diebold does he still work there
Wondering

Winchester, KY

#4 Nov 21, 2013
Former Employee wrote:
Itron is a terrible place to work. Unless your "in" with the "important" people they treat you like shit. They are rude uncouth and lack any kind of respect. They worry more about making the factory look good than they worry about taking care of the employees. It is completely going to hell.
That is what I heard and not a good place to work unless your in the click.
wondering too

Clay City, KY

#5 Nov 25, 2013
I just started working at itron on the weekend sift this weekend, I was wondering who the "click" is that u all are taking about.
wondering too

Clay City, KY

#6 Nov 25, 2013
weekend night by the way, who is the in crowd there?
2012Ash

Williamstown, KY

#7 Feb 7, 2014
Im not sure. Im on weekend day and everyone is cool. I personally like shane
Damian

Owenton, KY

#8 Feb 23, 2014
I worked there on 3rd and everybody got along and was a great job till greg florence became supervisor.. there was no certain 'click' you had to join. Lol
Dunno

Toledo, OH

#9 Mar 12, 2014
The job itself isn't that bad, but the people there make it hardly tolerable. Always someone saying something behind your bad, behind others back. If you're male, you'll fit in just fine. If you're female, look elseware for a more respectable job.
Yup

Chicago, IL

#10 Mar 12, 2014
Its a good place to work as long as you work hard. The supervisor is a good guy would do anything to help you out. Most everybody is easy to get along with. But there are a few Men and women who talk about people but you will find that anywhere you go.
Former Employee

United States

#11 Mar 31, 2014
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>That is what I heard and not a good place to work unless your in the click.
Yeah... That is nothing but truth. 3rd shift being the worst and depending on what line your on as well... I have seen female employees called bitch's directly to their faces. I was there for years. I saw and put up with alot of bull crap.. When I first started I loved the job bur it just got worse and worse.
over it

Louisville, KY

#12 Apr 8, 2014
yeah not a good place to work...they have some chics that would sleep with any one and yes there are affairs going on there,,, so if ya got a guy that works there.. make them quit!!!!
Please

United States

#13 Apr 8, 2014
If you've got a guy that works there and would sleep with someone, leave him. Honestly, people who blame a place of work as the cause of infidelity are just making excuses.
really

Louisville, KY

#14 Apr 9, 2014
yeah but its pretty bad to have an affair with a guy and then try to get the dude fired just because he decided he wanted to end it and go back to his wife....pretty shady!!!
Please

Walton, KY

#15 Apr 14, 2014
If he sleeps around on his wife he deserves to be fired. Karma b*tch
really

Louisville, KY

#16 Apr 14, 2014
this is true

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hope Durr? Anyone know her? 32 min Cletus 2
Pension, Gen. Assy., Gov. B. 1 hr Pissed Off 1
Reggie Allen (Jul '09) 1 hr Earl 46
Jim's sea food 3 hr sorry 1
billy obanion aand smith house 19 hr SLIM 4
Larry kirby (Mar '14) Thu Doug West Jr 9
since a new sheriff Thu mkj 3
Owenton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web