Wondering

Waterloo, Canada

#1 Aug 21, 2010
Does anyone know why Patti Clark, whose husband is on the boe, has an office at the high school when she doesn't have a job?
Good Question

Eddyville, KY

#2 Aug 21, 2010
Wondering wrote:
Does anyone know why Patti Clark, whose husband is on the boe, has an office at the high school when she doesn't have a job?
Yes, wouldn't this present some sort of conflict with her husband being on the Borad? She may not be paid by the Board, but her office is there and they pay the utilities! My other response would be... just taking up space!
Obvious Answer

Clarksville, TN

#3 Aug 22, 2010
Perhaps do some research first before making flippant questions and comments. She has an office because she needs one. With drugs as rampant as they are in Owen County, she needs an entire building, honestly.

Link: http://www.northkey.org
Wondering

Waterloo, Canada

#4 Aug 22, 2010
Is Patti employed by North Key? I was told the TAPS Grant was up. How are TAPS and North Key connected? Doesn't North Key have other offices in Owen Co? Why isn't her office there?
Good Question

Eddyville, KY

#5 Aug 22, 2010
No one is questioning whether these services are needed. I believe the question is whether this particular person represents a conflict of interest with her husband being on the school board.
Details

Eddyville, KY

#6 Aug 28, 2010
Wondering wrote:
I was told by someone in Frankfort that the office in the high school is provided to North Key, not specifically to Patti Clark and that she is an employee of North Key; therefore, it is not a conflict. In other words, the school pays the bills and provides the space to North Key and not to Patti Clark... is this accurate?
south Owen

Itasca, IL

#7 Aug 28, 2010
She goes to church right here with drugs and alcohol rampant with the teens and turns a blind eye to them. The church kids have benefited from the program not the teens with problems . They were both tied to Cleveland in a big way and still are.
the man

United States

#8 Aug 29, 2010
patti has the office because she is the tapps and serve leader

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mary Jo Wray 26 min YoDaddy 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 30 min ChromiuMan 158,127
New construction 34 min I am GROOT 7
Joe ponder 17 hr Looking 1
Owenton Sunday liquor sales Sat So sad 3
Melissa petreshock (Jun '16) Fri No good user 6
baby rapeing chris Whitaker Jan 18 Your still a bitch 5

Owenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owenton Mortgages