Is OCHS's Rebel Mascot... Racist ?

Is OCHS's Rebel Mascot... Racist ?

Created by Chief Red Bird on Jun 3, 2012

162 votes

Click on an option to vote

No, it's my culture and heritage boy.

Yes, of course it is. Do u read history?

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Chief Red Bird

Louisville, KY

#1 Jun 4, 2012
Could u imagine wat it would feel like if you were Black, having to up with that clearly racist bigotry, shoved in your face, day to day, on the reg, all the time, nonstop ? And I'm sure that plays on the psyche of the children... I bet that's why there's so many wite supremacists here... it's no wonder u been covering up the horrible race lynching crimes of Owen County, and Gratz. It's b/c u all Confederate traitors to the United States of Amerika. Where's Abe Lincoln when you need him ?
Chief Red Bird

Louisville, KY

#2 Jun 4, 2012
*put up
Chief Red Bird

Louisville, KY

#3 Jun 4, 2012
Here's a short list of the folks wites have murdered in cold blood in Owen Co: http://www.topix.com/forum/city/owenton-ky/TA... I guess it was Lee Gibson in Gratz... http://www.topix.com/forum/city/owenton-ky/TK...

Something worse, could u imagine being a wite person who goes to that school, and dont think there's anything wrong with it ? They been taught wrong. Whose teaching history there ? They wrong. Plus Owen Co... so close to the River... surely there had to be some heroic wites who stood up to the lynch mob... what was the Federal Agent's name ? That one guy who posed as a dry goods grocer ? Come on... I'm sure 1 of u dmfKKKs know. Yeah right ! Im just kiddin... I know u dmfKKKs dont know jack shyt.
FYI

Shelbyville, KY

#4 Jun 4, 2012
Read you history the Rebel Flag and the Confederacy was not symbols of slavery they were symbols of a way of life reread and get a degree in Civil War History. Before the slaves were needed to help in the crops but as technology increased then slaves were not needed as much such the invention of the cotton gin. People just didn't want to change their way of life because they were so familiar with it. Which is still found today because some people are not willing to change. So the mascot of a Rebel also has nothing to do with slavery or any of the sort. Being a Rebel means fighting as hard for something you believe in just like some of our forefathers did on both sides just because someone associates something with slavery doesn't mean you are right about what it means. Same as with the name Redneck it came from coal miners wearing red bandannas about there necks therefore the word "Redneck" means hard worker. What happened over a hundred or so years ago doesn't matter today and you bring it up shows how much you know about our county you must be from outside because no one who has lived here all their lives ever thinks about slavery or about being racists only outsiders who don't know us do. Stop trying to make you sound good because the people around here aren't listening to you. You won't change a thing about our feelings for our mascot he will be around long after you or me is gone and if you try to change him I will make sure it never happens. BACK OFF!!!
Chief Red Bird

Louisville, KY

#5 Jun 4, 2012
Till the last words... I wuz listening... but back off ? Okay... I'll back off.
Chief Red Bird

Louisville, KY

#6 Jun 4, 2012
An Occurrence At Owl Creek:



Goodbye Uncle Tom:

http://video.google.com/videoplay...

"What's the Best Civil War Movie" topix discussion:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/maysville-ky/...

Other discussions:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/maysville-ky/...
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/maysville-ky/...
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/maysville-ky/...
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/maysville-ky/...

And dont even f w/ Black kids about this... both sides gonna be biased... ask the Mexican kids what they think about the Confederate flag... or the Native Americans (I bet not one of them survives ole "Let's lynch entire Black families, and not tell a soul... and promote our hatred for the Blacks w/ our racist Confederate flag, w/ the Stars and Bars, and Yosemite Sam w/ a gun!" Owenton "Rebel" bunch), or the Chinese, or the Bolivians, Or Venezuelans, it's a cracka outta Louisville typing and nobody put me up to it, so dont even start w/ that shyt... yeah right, if I eva met a "Rebel" who didn't fit the picture of a status quo, non-authority questioning dypshyt mofo-er, I'd believe that term... u Rebels are the most quietest, backwards, toothless, uncivilized, uncultured, uneducated POS... and worst thang about it... u proud of ur ignorance ! OMG! The Revolution is supposed to be perpetual... the Confederates had their chance... for 150 years... the South was supposed to rise again... it never did ! Ur legacy is a blighted legacy, an embarassment to all good European-Americans... IF there are any left.
FYI

Shelbyville, KY

#7 Jun 4, 2012
I'm a REBEL I fight for what I believe in.
Chief Red Bird

Louisville, KY

#8 Jun 4, 2012
Take a good look at wat ur ancestors did:

http://www.executedtoday.com/2010/09/26/1913-...

http://withoutsanctuary.org/photos/43.jpg

In the late 1880s or 90s, "more than 100 men have been killed, wounded, or driven away from that portion of Owen and Henry Counties lying on the Kentucky River by the Kuklux in the last 3 years". Here's the names of those innocent Black families were slain, just to maintain an unnecessary and unearned wyte supremacy: "Sam Crew and family, Jordan Mosby and family, Wallace Dickerson, Levi Fishback, and Thornton Dunlap."

From George Wright.

Again That's

RIP Sam Crew and Family
RIP Jordan Mosby and Family
RIP Wallace Dickerson
RIP Levi Fishback
RIP Thornton Dunlap...

Just as Jesus Christ was the savior of Christians sins, and how his dying on the Cross was key to a Christians SALVATION, and their REDEMPTION, dear Lord, dear Lord God Almighty, blessed are the children who remember these young Black Jesus Christs, and carry the names of the innocent folks Owen County "Rebels" have been carrying on, since Danny Boone, on their tongues, and they speak about these incidents, and not just these, but the thousands more secrets, hiding in between your walls, and in your valleys and creeks and forests and streams, Blessed be they Lord, for truly only the humble can empathize with somebody who is not themselves, and only those who can hate like others hate is not a friend who is fit for me. Oh Lord, Bless these crackas for they know not what they do.
FYI

Shelbyville, KY

#9 Jun 4, 2012
That is why everyone in Louisville is killing each other. OH I don't hear of that here. Oh there might be a murder every 20 or so years. Oh and it is spelled shit not shytm ever not eva, dipshit not dypshyt. Do you even know how to spell like I said maybe you need to go back to school because it looks like you are the uneducated one I can spell. I have my teeth and I'm not quiet I'm telling you loud and clear. Worst thing is you don't even know if I'm black, white, or any other race you just assume. I more well rounded than you ever will be so stay in the big city because we like it here stay off or forum. I don't get on here but when I see something really dumb I have to speak. You stay in Louisville and I'll stay here. Oh and you must be lazy to spell words like that to make your point across because it went in one and out the other you can post all the links you want to make your stupidity valid it don't bother me. BYE!!!
Chief Red Bird

Louisville, KY

#10 Jun 4, 2012
FYI wrote:
I'm a REBEL I fight for what I believe in.
I'm the Rebel of Rebels, and I can't stand u racist wite supremacist g.d.'d mofo'ers. U dont stand for diddly crap. Ur for the War, ur for the Nazi Police state, ur against BEER... u have no values... certainly not freedom, and Confederates fought against the United States of America, nice being a traitor to this wretched country, dypshyt, I talk bad about it, but never in my life have I taken arms up against it, in order to overthrow it... that's what u honkey crackas did in the 1860s... and u poor honkeys did it to support 30,000 slave owners in the South, that was what was so important to you... to save 30,000 slave owners in the South, since wites didn't have slaves, most wites in the South did not... so u died for what ? State's Rights ? Is that wat u think ? Yeah, so u a great Kentuckian, eh ? How much you love Johnny Depp ? Ashley Judd... George Clooney... Hunter S Thompson... Muhammad Ali ? If u dont LOVE the Greatest Champion of all the World, get the f outta my State. U have no love for Kentucky. I love Kentucky. Abraham Lincoln, born in Hodgenville KY, the greatest Kentuckians who ever lived, educated himself by candlelight, and worked to become the most powerful man in the world. He created America, as we know it today. He formed it. If it wasn't for Abraham Lincoln, there would be no America today. Abraham Lincoln is not only the Great Emancipator, but also the Father of Modern Day America... and he was born here, in the Bluegrass state, where Green is the #1 Cash Crop, and Huey Long of Kentucky, Gatewood, is now dead... we the poorest, we the dumbest, we the sickest, mentally, physically state in the Union... u "Rebels" still fighting for ur Massah, and while u maintaining ur wite supremacy, which, be honest, that's wat Confederate flag means... u dont really believe that horshyt intellectual apologist arguments, which excuses the barbarity of slavery, and makes it like Lincoln was just murdering, just to be murdering ? Please... U need to read some history boy... lil wite boy... dont like that, that's wat u wites called Blacks for years... now get ya sum.. how u like the taste of ur own medicine ? Im the chickens come home to roost, Im born and raised around yall... Ghent KY... I know how yall are b/c I was around yall when u was making ur Black people jokes, nad saying NNNNNN in private, thinking it's funny... the only NNNNNN problem in Owen County are the White Supremacist Nazis. That's it. And Confederate flag, the Blacks in Owen Co wont tell you the truth... I wouldn't either (if you were the only Black person in a school filled to the brim w/ a bunch of backwards, ignorant, insane, racist wite supremacists, would you tell the truth ? This same issue was happening in Eastern Kentucky, and I thought... "Of course, it's Eastern Kentucky, those hillhonkies are so backwards and ridiculous... but here! Near Ghent, named after the Belgium city ? Right where a coal ash pond now sits...

So yeah... you're stupid, and retarded, and gays are our generations civil rights movement, and you're fighting a wite boys fight that took place in the 1960s... remember ur faces ? Here's a picture: http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/USAlittl... Here's Erika Winchester, racist extraordinaire:
Chief Red Bird

Louisville, KY

#11 Jun 4, 2012
Why u going to be a Confederate ? 3/4 of Kentuckians fought for the North, including many new German immigrants.

Lee Gibson was lynched by Owenton Kentucky in January 28 1892. Gratz and Owenton were all doing their fair share of lynching... esp. Hickman!

"When discussing a lynching in their particular area," notes Wright (1990) in a study of racial violence in Kentucky, "local newspapers gave all of the grisly details and, significantly, would often point out that the lynching was not the first one that had happened in their area" (p. 5)."

"A band of Kuklux made an attack upon the farm of Mrs. Mason Brown, mother of Hon. B. Gratz Brown, in Owen County, Kentucky, on Friday night, killed Louis Wilson, colored, burned his house, and damaged other farm property. The farm contains large growing crops of tobacco and corn, which will be difficult to harvest in the absence of labor driven off by Kuklux. Other farms were also visited and warned not to employ negroes as workmen. It is said the Kuklux came from Henry County." New York Times, July 29, 1873.

http://academic.csuohio.edu/perloffr/lynching...
http://www.nkyviews.com/owen/owen_miscellany....

In this article, they call the man "Lego", and said that he killed another man, and the article is written in a one-sided manner, which is clear, and seems to have no emotions for what the group of lawless terrorists, since the KKK is a terrorist group, as is the Tea Party, did. If murder is wrong, then murder is wrong. What that white crowd deserves is justice, and justice is an eye for an eye. Justice would be roping that crowd, and hanging them from the gallows.

"When arrested, he was quietly picking a banjo. He at first resisted, but was overpowered and taken to jail. He was only 20, but had a very bad reputation. He was also a relative of Bob Bartlett, the desperado who shot Dr. Contis’ wife some time ago."

"Frank Legon was a good, industrious citizen, and was recently married. Gibson fled, but was arrested last Monday Carrollton County [sic], and was brought here and lodged in the jail Tuesday night. Since then he has been playing the insanity dodge."
Chief Red Bird

Louisville, KY

#12 Jun 4, 2012
FYI wrote:
That is why everyone in Louisville is killing each other. OH I don't hear of that here. Oh there might be a murder every 20 or so years. Oh and it is spelled shit not shytm ever not eva, dipshit not dypshyt. Do you even know how to spell like I said maybe you need to go back to school because it looks like you are the uneducated one I can spell. I have my teeth and I'm not quiet I'm telling you loud and clear. Worst thing is you don't even know if I'm black, white, or any other race you just assume. I more well rounded than you ever will be so stay in the big city because we like it here stay off or forum. I don't get on here but when I see something really dumb I have to speak. You stay in Louisville and I'll stay here. Oh and you must be lazy to spell words like that to make your point across because it went in one and out the other you can post all the links you want to make your stupidity valid it don't bother me. BYE!!!
R u reading any of this ? I know u racist... clearly, look at ya ! U defending wite supremacy... BOY... that's all u defending.

Did you hear about Lee/Legon Gibson, and what u and u wite faced wicked best buddies did to Lee/Legon Gibson... who was playing a BANJO when u fKKKs put ur hands on him, and then murdered him. Mr. Gibson, the Owen County Kentucky Black man, should have sent u all to the cemetery when u ugly mofo'ers put ur hands on him. That's self-defense... we see wat u crackas call "self-defense"... u think Zimmerman's straight up homocide is "self-defense"... which just goes to show, wites think it's okay to murder a Black boy b/c they dont think Black people are real people. They are less than people. White supremacists believe their race is better than all the others... too bad Blacks dominate sports... guess honkeys can run that good... or that fast... and got sm dKKKs... oh yeah, finally came across wat this is all about... u jealous of the Black man's dKKK, and dont want it to go into ur Daughters... too bad, like Kentucky's own Ruby Anderson, she just could keep her hands off Mr. Grant Smith, and so you killed him too. Have you whites learned your lesson ? Is there any more bullshyt about Owen County I can find, how they were not friendly w/ Black folks ? Let's see here...

"When arrested, he was quietly picking a banjo. He at first resisted, but was overpowered and taken to jail. He was only 20, but had a very bad reputation. He was also a relative of Bob Bartlett, the desperado who shot Dr. Contis’ wife some time ago."

"Frank Legon was a good, industrious citizen, and was recently married. Gibson fled, but was arrested last Monday Carrollton County [sic], and was brought here and lodged in the jail Tuesday night. Since then he has been playing the insanity dodge."
Chief Red Bird

Louisville, KY

#13 Jun 4, 2012
The friends of FYI murdered these martyrs of the Owen County's Race War, which they started hundreds of years ago:

1) Wallace Dickerson
2) Levi Fishback
3) Thornton Dunlap
4) Sam Crew and FAMILY
5) Jordon Mosby and FAMILY
6) Louis Wilson
7) Lego Gibson

Whole boy ... I hit the mother load... turns out u racist crackers were more murderous and bloodthirsty than I ever thought.

"TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS REWARD. TWO NEGROES. Ran away from the subscriber, living in Louisville, on the 2nd, one negro man and girl. The man's name is MILES. He is about 5 feet, 8 inches high, dark brown colour, with a large scar upon his head, as if caused from a burn; about 25 years; and had with him two carpet sacks, one of cloth, the other enameled leather; also a pass from Louisville to Owenton, Owen County, Ky., and back. The girl's name is Julia, and she is of light brown colour, short and heavy set, rather good-looking, with a scar upon her forehead; had on a plain silk dress when she left, and took the other clothes with her; looks to be about 16 years of age. The above reward will be paid for the man, if taken out of state, or 100 dollars for the girl; 100 dollars for the man if taken in the State, or 50 dollars for the girl. In either event they are to be secured, so I get them. John W. Lynn. " from the Louisville Daily Journal, October 23, 1852

So a white man named MILES went looking for his 25 year old Black slave Julia... she probably ran away since he was raping her, since that's what wite men did to Black women... and it's the reason why wite women were so jealous of Black women. The Civil Rights movement started b/c lots of Black women were getting raped, and nobody was doing anything about it, since it's Totalitarian Fascism for the Black folks, and Democracy for the Whites, in Owen County... and these wite boys still got their racist ways about them ! Whew boy... YEEEHAAAWW... this is fun...
Chief Red Bird

Louisville, KY

#14 Jun 4, 2012
Page 20, "Racial Violence in Kentucky":

"In the counties of Owen, Carroll, Trimble and several other Counties in my Sub-District negroes are kept in a state of vassalage tantamount to the old system of slavery. In these Counties Negroes are not permitted to live in homes or houses of their own; are not permitted to live apart from the white owners of the soil."

Page 28:

"In August 1873 the Courier Journal vividly described the violence occurring in Owen and Henry Counties. According to the newspaper, at least 88 raids had been conducted by the Klan in less than a year. Black landowners, described by the newspaper as "harmless negroes," were special targets. On numerous occasions, the Klan told those blacks to vacate the area, such warnings "answered" the purpose of actual violence by breaking up happy homes and driving worthy citizens into exile." To counter any doubts about the validity of its stories, the Courier-Journal informed its readers that robbery, not politics, had been the chief motive. "Murders, whippings, warnings, are the pastime of villians, or the means to facilitate their principal purpose."

Pg 29:

"Willis Russell, a United States marshal who had worked undercover for four years as a clerk in a country store in Owen County. Entitled "Official Report of the Owen County Outrages," Russell's report explained that in 1870, "bands of armed men, disguised and masked, began committing depredations in Owen and Henry Counties." That year, four white men asked him to join the "Kuklux" for the purpose of driving "the negroes from the State." Russell declined, saying that their acts were neither lawful nor meritorious. These men later returned to the store where Russell was employed and purchased material for their gowns and masks. Once their costumes were ready, the men set out to destroy the homes and property of blacks in Stamping Ground, Scott County, because they ignored a warning to leave the area. During the raid, one Black man died, and several others sustained serious wounds. The Blacks, however, chose to defend themselves and returned gunfire and killed at least one Klansman. Although running the risk of revealing his true identity, Russell publicly applauded the actions of the Stamping Ground blacks, saying that "if the negroes had killed the entire party it would have been perfectly right." His statement, of course, drew the enmity of the outlaws.

Despite several attempts on his life, Russell continued to gather evidence on the leaders of the Klan. On one occasion, a member of the Klan, tired of being involved in criminal activities but afraid to quit the lawless band, approached Russell and offered information in return for protection. Russell and the unidentified man held regular meetings on the second Saturday of each month. He informed Russell of a planned attack on the black residents of Twin Creek in Owen County. Russell received arms from state officials and assisted the blacks in preparing for the attack, which was called off by the Klan. Taking the risk of being seen with Russell, the informant once made an unexpected visit on a Tuesday to warn Russell that on Thursday night the Klan planned to murder William Plasters and Russell, then travel to the small community of Brown's Bottom and kill the black residents.

...

Page 30:

"In February 1874 believing that he had a sufficient number of witnesses to testify against the Klan, Willis Russell requested a squad of soldiers, which was supplied by both the state and the federal governments, and began arresting the leaders of the Ku Klux Klan in Owen and Henry Counties. Taken into custody without a fight, all of the Klansmen posted bond, ensuring their appearances at the October Term of the United States district court in Louisville."

Willis Russell said that most wites in Owen Co were good... doubtful... but he's a good wite... Willis Russell, a good wite Federal Marshal.
FYI

Shelbyville, KY

#15 Jun 4, 2012
The angrier you get the more you make me valid. I'm proud and support all our native Kentuckians in whatever endeavors they take on in life weather black or white as long as they are Kentuckians. You wasn't around me so you can't judge me. I can't speak for the ones you talk about but I bet it went both ways because I have been around and heard both cracking jokes and it was some from Ghent too. You might have lived in Ghent but I bet you weren't born and lived here all your life. And for the record I'm not a BOY!!! You need to chill out and relax because all this hate you spout is giving you a heart attack. You blood pressure will pop a blood vessel. You should believe like I do. Matthew 5:44 "Do unto others as you would have done unto you" Makes life a whole lot better instead of always worrying about this kind of stuff. Maybe that is why I have lots of friends all over the state and I don't care what race they are as long as they are a good person and that is how it should be not this Black\White\Mexican\or whatever race. See you make me look good I have never called you a name or anything just said your ideas were stupid and you can't spell. I lived here all my life and never even thought about the meaning of REBEL until someone from outside thinks they should have put a meaning to it: like I never knew the difference between races until I was told it didn't matter to me and still don't (I could care less about the color of a person's skin) but I like the name FIGHTING REBELS weather you think it means hatred or not you will never make me think bad of being a REBEL!!! THANKS!!!
Chief Red Bird

Louisville, KY

#16 Jun 4, 2012
Despite several attempts on his life, Russell continued to gather evidence on the leaders of the Klan. On one occasion, a member of the Klan, tired of being involved in criminal activities but afraid to quit the lawless band, approached Russell and offered information in return for protection. Russell and the unidentified man held regular meetings on the second Saturday of each month. He informed Russell of a planned attack on the black residents of Twin Creek in Owen County. Russell received arms from state officials and assisted the blacks in preparing for the attack, which was called off by the Klan. Taking the risk of being seen with Russell, the informant once made an unexpected visit on a Tuesday to warn Russell that on Thursday night the Klan planned to murder William Plasters and Russell, then travel to the small community of Brown's Bottom and kill the black residents.

...

Page 30:

"In February 1874 believing that he had a sufficient number of witnesses to testify against the Klan, Willis Russell requested a squad of soldiers, which was supplied by both the state and the federal governments, and began arresting the leaders of the Ku Klux Klan in Owen and Henry Counties. Taken into custody without a fight, all of the Klansmen posted bond, ensuring their appearances at the October Term of the United States district court in Louisville."

Of the whites and blacks still residing in Owen and Henry Counties, "the majority... are all good citizens, and are at heart opposed to those Kuklux, but they are under a reign of terror, and are really afraid to express their opinions, not knowing what moment they will have to pay the penalty," the United States marshal Willis Russell wrote.
Chief Red Bird

Louisville, KY

#17 Jun 4, 2012
Chief Red Bird wrote:
The friends of FYI murdered these martyrs of the Owen County's Race War, which they started hundreds of years ago:
1) Wallace Dickerson
2) Levi Fishback
3) Thornton Dunlap
4) Sam Crew and FAMILY
5) Jordon Mosby and FAMILY
6) Louis Wilson
7) Lego Gibson
Whole boy ... I hit the mother load... turns out u racist crackers were more murderous and bloodthirsty than I ever thought.
"TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS REWARD. TWO NEGROES. Ran away from the subscriber, living in Louisville, on the 2nd, one negro man and girl. The man's name is MILES. He is about 5 feet, 8 inches high, dark brown colour, with a large scar upon his head, as if caused from a burn; about 25 years; and had with him two carpet sacks, one of cloth, the other enameled leather; also a pass from Louisville to Owenton, Owen County, Ky., and back. The girl's name is Julia, and she is of light brown colour, short and heavy set, rather good-looking, with a scar upon her forehead; had on a plain silk dress when she left, and took the other clothes with her; looks to be about 16 years of age. The above reward will be paid for the man, if taken out of state, or 100 dollars for the girl; 100 dollars for the man if taken in the State, or 50 dollars for the girl. In either event they are to be secured, so I get them. John W. Lynn. " from the Louisville Daily Journal, October 23, 1852
So a white man named MILES went looking for his 25 year old Black slave Julia... she probably ran away since he was raping her, since that's what wite men did to Black women... and it's the reason why wite women were so jealous of Black women. The Civil Rights movement started b/c lots of Black women were getting raped, and nobody was doing anything about it, since it's Totalitarian Fascism for the Black folks, and Democracy for the Whites, in Owen County... and these wite boys still got their racist ways about them ! Whew boy... YEEEHAAAWW... this is fun...
My bad on this post... here u wite boys (and I dont care if u r Black... u Uncle Ruckus if u r), well, just 1 wite boy John W. LYNN (r there any more LYNNs in OC today ? How about those other last names ? U recognize 'em?)... anyways... get an education boy.
Chief Red Bird

Louisville, KY

#18 Jun 4, 2012
FYI wrote:
The angrier you get the more you make me valid. I'm proud and support all our native Kentuckians in whatever endeavors they take on in life weather black or white as long as they are Kentuckians. You wasn't around me so you can't judge me. I can't speak for the ones you talk about but I bet it went both ways because I have been around and heard both cracking jokes and it was some from Ghent too. You might have lived in Ghent but I bet you weren't born and lived here all your life. And for the record I'm not a BOY!!! You need to chill out and relax because all this hate you spout is giving you a heart attack. You blood pressure will pop a blood vessel. You should believe like I do. Matthew 5:44 "Do unto others as you would have done unto you" Makes life a whole lot better instead of always worrying about this kind of stuff. Maybe that is why I have lots of friends all over the state and I don't care what race they are as long as they are a good person and that is how it should be not this Black\White\Mexican\or whatever race. See you make me look good I have never called you a name or anything just said your ideas were stupid and you can't spell. I lived here all my life and never even thought about the meaning of REBEL until someone from outside thinks they should have put a meaning to it: like I never knew the difference between races until I was told it didn't matter to me and still don't (I could care less about the color of a person's skin) but I like the name FIGHTING REBELS weather you think it means hatred or not you will never make me think bad of being a REBEL!!! THANKS!!!
This just shows how deep the indoctrination is... and yeah, ALL my life... for 20 god'dm'd years... and it's wite women who would f a Black man, and then let him hang w/o saying a word about... u wont listen to me b/c I'm skoolin ur azz... and u best believe everybody else is reading wat I write... I'm relevant now... for some reason... u idgit on the Internet and saw somebody posting something u didn't like... big whippity skip... BUT a wite supremacist, filled w/ hate and rage for Black people, will immediately defend the Stars and Bars, for they are proud of their wite heritage, to murder Americans, to piss all over the American flag, just like Al-Qaeda did... that's right... in fact, the Confederates are worse terrorists than the Al-Qaeda 911ists. So be proud of ur sick and bloodthirsty heritage, I dont care... start ur own thread and dont fKKK w/ me... but u wite supremacists just can do that... of course I'm pissed... ur ignorance is mind blowing, and like cockroaches, where there's 1 honest Confederate, there's 1000s more lurking behind the walls...
Chief Red Bird

Louisville, KY

#19 Jun 4, 2012
Being a Confederate means you're a Traitor of KKKentucKKKy, KKKentucKKKy fought for Abraham Lincoln, Kentucky's own, from Hodgenville... being a Confederate means you piss on all good Kentuckians, and all good Americans... so if u Owen County Puzzified "Rebels" hate this state and this country so much, then get the f out !

Unbelievable... U Kentuckians fought for the winning side ! And u still side w/ the losers ! I'm a Rebel alright... and I'm lightin a fire underneath u wite supremacist losers.
Chief Red Bird

Louisville, KY

#20 Jun 4, 2012
FYI wrote:
Read you history the Rebel Flag and the Confederacy was not symbols of slavery they were symbols of a way of life reread and get a degree in Civil War History. Before the slaves were needed to help in the crops but as technology increased then slaves were not needed as much such the invention of the cotton gin. People just didn't want to change their way of life because they were so familiar with it. Which is still found today because some people are not willing to change. So the mascot of a Rebel also has nothing to do with slavery or any of the sort. Being a Rebel means fighting as hard for something you believe in just like some of our forefathers did on both sides just because someone associates something with slavery doesn't mean you are right about what it means. Same as with the name Redneck it came from coal miners wearing red bandannas about there necks therefore the word "Redneck" means hard worker. What happened over a hundred or so years ago doesn't matter today and you bring it up shows how much you know about our county you must be from outside because no one who has lived here all their lives ever thinks about slavery or about being racists only outsiders who don't know us do. Stop trying to make you sound good because the people around here aren't listening to you. You won't change a thing about our feelings for our mascot he will be around long after you or me is gone and if you try to change him I will make sure it never happens. BACK OFF!!!
U only believe those apologist lies b/c it conforms to u wite supremacists beliefs. It's all lies... u got ZERO evidence for what you're saying. I've got the bodies, and I'm resurrecting them to come haunt u Kluxer idiots. Rebel ? Yeah right... you've had Prohibition for nearly 100 years after the rest of America figured out that it doesn't work... has Prohibition stopped alcohol flow in Owen County ? Then how come u "Rebels" haven't done anything about it ? U aint no Rebel... u a beotch. A dKKK sKKKing beotch. U submissive... u aint in charge. U a loser... just like the Confederates were. 500,000 Confederates were slain by the Great Abraham Lincoln, defeated by Kentucky, the Commonwealth, the Bluegrass... or at least those who were loyal to Kentucky and America, who weren't being like Al-Qaeda, and fighting to murder freedom... good, and I hope it was ur great great grandpa that got Lincoln's guns shoved up hiz azzhole, u lowlife POS. Slavery was wrong, and slavery is what the whole war was about. State's rights ? Yeah... state's rights so they could own slaves... State's rights was a fig leaf for the real reason. See the reasons why Kentucky stayed in the Union, it's all written down, check it out... dont be brainwashed ... think for urself ... read a book... read many books... Beriah Maggofin, the Gov when the Civil War started stepped down b/c the Legislature didn't vote his way... what did Beriah Maggofin want ?

He wanted :

Slavery ! And an end to the Fugitive Slave Act ? Do u even know what that is ? And words are for communication... being a snobby elitest ivy league liberal is an odd look for a wite supremacist kluxer confederate... dont be a Grammar Nazi... dont be a Nazi at all... u fascists tell on urselves... u think everybody is beneath u... no supremacist... just cuz u think ur betta than me, that makes u less than me. That makes u below me. Ur scum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
regina bracken, guess she didnt like it 28 min to bad 1
miranda miller josh webster (Nov '10) 17 hr what a loser 13
Monterey High Street Wed Wundering 1
Dollar General Tue I know 2
2 child molester in Monterey Nov 20 Lisa 14
katy smith Nov 19 Jessica 3
Free app to make money on your phone or Computer. Nov 16 Fearnot 2

Owenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owenton Mortgages