who will you vote for ....... for she...

who will you vote for ....... for sheriff

Created by voter on Apr 25, 2012

200 votes

Click on an option to vote

matt brown

zemmer hammonds

brent caldwell

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Owenton

United States

#62 May 29, 2012
That was great. I had to post it on my facebook.
Owenton

United States

#63 May 29, 2012
Thanks dep.
pink

United States

#64 May 29, 2012
It wasn't that funny.
yaya

Owenton, KY

#65 May 29, 2012
He is Barny 5 lol.
nacha

Canton, NC

#66 May 29, 2012
I thought the vain in his head was going to burst!
Shane

Canton, NC

#67 May 29, 2012
deep wrote:
im sorry its under (speedwaypolice) get ready to laugh!
good stuff.
OffBeat Bandit

Frankfort, KY

#68 May 30, 2012
So....... What's the point? OK, some redneck tried to play top-cop on some ticket sellers, so what? What's this got to do with who to vote for for OC Sheriff?
Really

Booneville, KY

#69 May 30, 2012
Offbeat, I believe the person posted that because the guy in the video is Matt Brown who is one of the persons listed in the voting. Hope this helps.
barney lilly

Frankfort, KY

#70 May 31, 2012
funny stuff wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow to have competition from someone who knows the county and has been an officer for 20 plus years must be awful! You can try to make Lilly sound like an awful choice all you want! But when it comes to the citizens of Owenton and anyone who's had a conversation with Lilly its going to be hard! Lilly as far as I've seen has always been fair and treats people with respect even if they've done wrong. If Lilly runs (and I hope he does) then my vote is for him! I don't want to see a person that is as old as my son in that seat.
Lilly is lazy, sits on his butt in the office on the computer. Name a crime he has solved in OC. I live in OC and work in Frankfort. I am tired of the unprofessional department we have now. When you see them out they look like a bunch of goons.
OffBeat Bandit

Frankfort, KY

#71 May 31, 2012
Really wrote:
Offbeat, I believe the person posted that because the guy in the video is Matt Brown who is one of the persons listed in the voting. Hope this helps.
Ahh, that is Matt Brown... LOL! Well I bet he wished he would have handled that differently...
Chief Red Bird

Louisville, KY

#72 Jun 1, 2012
OffBeat Bandit wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh, that is Matt Brown... LOL! Well I bet he wished he would have handled that differently...
He's a Nazi Fascist POS... he's the problem. The govt is the problem. Dont trust these drug cartel protectors.
whitey

Frankfort, KY

#73 Jun 7, 2012
Chief Red Bird wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a Nazi Fascist POS... he's the problem. The govt is the problem. Dont trust these drug cartel protectors.
You don't know him. And I bet you are from Africa. ha
Mitt Romney

Louisville, KY

#74 Jun 7, 2012
U didnt say I was wrong.
Bob

Cincinnati, OH

#75 Jun 17, 2012
What about Kyle Jacobs. Good family. Very honest and fair. He would go the county good and run off the drug dealers for good. What about

"Jacobs for Sheriff"
Bob

Toledo, OH

#76 Jun 19, 2012
How about Kyle Jacobs. I think he is honest, come from a good family, and goes by the book. What do you all think about him for sheriff.
Wow

United States

#77 Jun 19, 2012
I think your insane Bob
Bob

Cincinnati, OH

#78 Jun 19, 2012
Why Kyle is a nice honest man. I would have to ask why not then?
mmmmm

Newport, KY

#79 Jun 20, 2012
I say that sexy one who always has his hat down over his eyes. Not from there but dang it he has my vote anyday.

United States

#80 Jun 20, 2012
if your talking about brent...he is a very nice and honest person...would be a good sheriff

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 22 min Paul 170,600
Tackle box (Apr '12) 23 min Rett 80
News Kentucky lawmaker accused of sexual assault 59 min tri 31
Chris Ford, HUNG? 2 hr Took a Ride 3
Anybody ever have to take a pee test 23 hr Ekderberry 1
megan goodrich Dec 13 yuck 4
Kim reindhart messing with married men and take... Dec 12 Abc 2

Owenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owenton Mortgages