Visiting Owenton
Country Store

Westwood, NJ

#1 Oct 10, 2012
Can you give me some tourist ideas for this weekend? I know about the winery. Where do you all go to the movies? Good hometown shopping places? Thanks!
jed clampit

United States

#2 Oct 10, 2012
Country Store wrote:
Can you give me some tourist ideas for this weekend? I know about the winery. Where do you all go to the movies? Good hometown shopping places? Thanks!
Don't blink.... You may miss it all lol j/k I'd spend time just driving...if you have the gas .....this county is beautiful and I recommend the natural sights above anything.....
bob

Shelbyville, KY

#3 Oct 10, 2012
go to florence or frankfort for movies. go to carrollton, frankfort, dry ridge or florence for shopping. go to hometown/elk creek for food. owen county is best for hunting, wine, fishing, farming, and there are some good spots to ride atv's.
Country Store

Westwood, NJ

#4 Oct 10, 2012
Thanks. Been there before and it is beautiful. Not looking for big city shopping, just nice little shops to browse in and maybe pick up some unusual things. Slow down long enough to enjoy a movie, but don't want to drive that far.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Revisedcode 153,697
Jeff Sewell 4 hr H and H tire guy 2
a good mechanic (Nov '09) 4 hr Cave dweller 24
Ronnie Mckee but some people told me his name ... 5 hr Hey dumb dumb 5
Is the Smith House closing?? (Aug '15) Sun Wish 10
Poll What should be done with 'ole Billy O'Banion? (Nov '08) Sun Wish 17
Drama on Beck street!!! Sun Crazies 1

Owenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owenton Mortgages