if you could say one thing to someone?

if you could say one thing to someone?

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
who

Morgantown, KY

#1 Oct 4, 2013
What would you say...im sorry.
secret

Owensboro, KY

#2 Oct 4, 2013
I wish i would have gone home with u a month ago.
My bad
never

Owensboro, KY

#3 Oct 4, 2013
Tell him I love him.
girlll

Owensboro, KY

#4 Oct 4, 2013
i would tell him I would have fought for it, fought for him, if he would have given me something to fight for.
He will know

Evansville, IN

#5 Oct 4, 2013
This is my first post about and to him
As well as my last! He will know who I am. I would say, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! God put each of us into the others life for a reason! You know this! Until I stop breathing you will always be the one and only true love of my life. You are In my heart and on my mind every hour of everyday. I will always love you and never stop!
anna sassin

United States

#7 Oct 4, 2013
Thank u for cheating and being a dirty scum bag cuz now im happyer than I will ever be. And hope ur satisfied living with ur downgrade while I enjoy my upgrade
bubbles

United States

#8 Oct 4, 2013
Thanks for wasting 9 years of my life ill never get back
loser

Morganfield, KY

#9 Oct 4, 2013
I would tell her I'm sorry that I wasn't a better man :'-(
Studmuffin

Owensboro, KY

#10 Oct 4, 2013
girlll wrote:
i would tell him I would have fought for it, fought for him, if he would have given me something to fight for.
Fight for what? You never showed me no signs. You pushed me away
i know!!

White Plains, KY

#11 Oct 4, 2013
He will know wrote:
This is my first post about and to him
As well as my last! He will know who I am. I would say, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! God put each of us into the others life for a reason! You know this! Until I stop breathing you will always be the one and only true love of my life. You are In my heart and on my mind every hour of everyday. I will always love you and never stop!
It's a two way street!
hmmm

Owensboro, KY

#12 Oct 4, 2013
I'm sorry for hurting you and the broken promises.I will always love you!! Goodbye my true love....:'(
Hmmmm

United States

#13 Oct 4, 2013
Who's ur true love
hmmm

Owensboro, KY

#14 Oct 4, 2013
It does not matter anymore she has made it clear that she does not want me anymore, so I will never bother her again.. she is the love of my life!!
Hmmmm

United States

#15 Oct 4, 2013
What's her name start with
hmmm

United States

#16 Oct 4, 2013
Why do u msg on here why don't u txt her or call her. This makes no sense. How do u know she even reads this crap duh? Or u just bored with ur life?
Curious

United States

#17 Oct 5, 2013
He will know wrote:
This is my first post about and to him
As well as my last! He will know who I am. I would say, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! God put each of us into the others life for a reason! You know this! Until I stop breathing you will always be the one and only true love of my life. You are In my heart and on my mind every hour of everyday. I will always love you and never stop!
what is initial of first name
smh

Morgantown, KY

#18 Oct 5, 2013
Who cares what initial . If they wanted you they would be with you..my gosh who cares about old loves..move on.3
smh

Morgantown, KY

#19 Oct 5, 2013
God doesnt put anyone together . Free will and our choices do that. Life is not a fairytale..
Funny

Owensboro, KY

#20 Oct 5, 2013
He will know wrote:
This is my first post about and to him
As well as my last! He will know who I am. I would say, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! God put each of us into the others life for a reason! You know this! Until I stop breathing you will always be the one and only true love of my life. You are In my heart and on my mind every hour of everyday. I will always love you and never stop!
This could apply to anybody. Everything you said, is the samething everybody says. He left you. It's easy to tell
girlll

Owensboro, KY

#21 Oct 5, 2013
Studmuffin wrote:
<quoted text>
Fight for what? You never showed me no signs. You pushed me away
I could only push you if you were willing to walk away. I get that. you wanted to leave, because things were getting hard. So you screwed up and gave me no choice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandi Robertson 37 min nice.... 1
Black guy that drives a white suv 41 min Curious 4
Election Who do you support for Sheriff in Kentucky (McL... (Oct '10) 57 min Sears family 4
circumcision 1 hr Abcdef 13
Dani Nelson 1 hr Bambam 1
Laura Bristow Homewrecker 1 hr GordanRamsey 18
Heather russelburg 2 hr Curious 3
Colony trailer trash 5 hr David Frantz 51

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages