nikole scarberry
ashley

United States

#1 Dec 5, 2012
Watch out if you buy anything off barter and trade from her. She's a huge rip off and thief!
KY Proud

United States

#2 Dec 5, 2012
ashley wrote:
Watch out if you buy anything off barter and trade from her. She's a huge rip off and thief!
She's also a lying, back stabbing, hypocrite. Its one thing to pack ur shit & leave ur husband, but she took everything, all the money he had, wallet, SS card, etc...The worst part is he has two young boys and she went as low to take all the food too. What a low life, can't wait till she gets what's coming to her!!!!!
Sad

Owensboro, KY

#3 Dec 5, 2012
KY Proud wrote:
<quoted text>
She's also a lying, back stabbing, hypocrite. Its one thing to pack ur shit & leave ur husband, but she took everything, all the money he had, wallet, SS card, etc...The worst part is he has two young boys and she went as low to take all the food too. What a low life, can't wait till she gets what's coming to her!!!!!
That doesn't surprise me...
Learning

Tucker, GA

#4 Dec 8, 2012
I haven't had the 'pleasure' of dealing with her directly (thank goodness!), but have heard many stories! I'm wondering if anyone has taken any of their situations to the proper authorities? She has scammed people all over town for different things! And I hear she has children? This woman has a lot of nerve! She needs to be dealt with and then get on out of town! Doesn't sound like she is very welcome here!
again

Owensboro, KY

#5 Dec 8, 2012
Learning wrote:
I haven't had the 'pleasure' of dealing with her directly (thank goodness!), but have heard many stories! I'm wondering if anyone has taken any of their situations to the proper authorities? She has scammed people all over town for different things! And I hear she has children? This woman has a lot of nerve! She needs to be dealt with and then get on out of town! Doesn't sound like she is very welcome here!
She'll just change her last name and find her next victim. Seems as if there is something mentally wrong with her and she probably needs to seek psychiatric treatment.
You know who

United States

#6 Dec 23, 2012
This is all true. She is very mental and cares for no one. Keep your identities safe ppl. She will try to friend you and then steal you blind. You gotta think..... For somebody that doesn't work she sure gets around somehow. And she prolly will change her last name like all the times before. Who has so many different last names and tries to lie about all of them. She can't do it forever. So beware of Nikole ?????? Whatever her new last name will end up
shes an idiot

Tucker, GA

#7 Dec 23, 2012
You know who wrote:
This is all true. She is very mental and cares for no one. Keep your identities safe ppl. She will try to friend you and then steal you blind. You gotta think..... For somebody that doesn't work she sure gets around somehow. And she prolly will change her last name like all the times before. Who has so many different last names and tries to lie about all of them. She can't do it forever. So beware of Nikole ?????? Whatever her new last name will end up
melody nikole miles was one, wasn't it? I'm pretty sure I was in jail (just forgot to pay a fine) with this girl.
okay

Owensboro, KY

#8 Dec 23, 2012
shes an idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
melody nikole miles was one, wasn't it? I'm pretty sure I was in jail (just forgot to pay a fine) with this girl.
That is correct.
fantastic

Chicago, IL

#11 Aug 2, 2013
Melodie nikole vera
Melodie nikole miles
Melodie nikole scarberry
Melodie nikole taylor for a short period of time
Been married three times and has been in jail got in big trouble over a credit card in 2008
Her husband shannon was a retarded slow ass douche bag with too many kids to count used her for a babysitter josh taylor was a drunk and david miles they werent ready for marriage .
Josh Taylor

Chicago, IL

#12 Aug 2, 2013
fantastic wrote:
Melodie nikole vera
Melodie nikole miles
Melodie nikole scarberry
Melodie nikole taylor for a short period of time
Been married three times and has been in jail got in big trouble over a credit card in 2008
Her husband shannon was a retarded slow ass douche bag with too many kids to count used her for a babysitter josh taylor was a drunk and david miles they werent ready for marriage .
Who ever this is keep my name out of your mouth because that's who I use to be and not anymore. If you have a problem with me come find me I'm not hard to find thanks.
New one

Owensboro, KY

#14 Sep 29, 2013
Looks like she found victim #4
She's married or will be for the fourth time to some guy named Mike Jones. Just saw there marriage license in the paper. You move from husband to husband very fast. 32 and marriage #4. Wow!!!!!
Dat dude

Owensboro, KY

#16 Mar 17, 2016
Nice we kitty cat

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ugly dudes with no teeth 4 min Uknowwho 6
People who cheat 25 min Babygirl 23
Nicky's funeral 27 min Yayo11 2
Let the punishment fit the Panda 27 min Tired of waiting 3
Billy Norris are you still 35 min Uknowwho 5
Brucie bruce Hamilton 1 hr Wow 2
You are so trashy for what you have done. 1 hr Bigger 7
Edge gym shot up today 1 hr Yessir 10

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages