racist KKK members in owensboro

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
call em out

United States

#1 Apr 7, 2013
david huff is the main member he is also an aryan brother hood. he is a drunk and is always at yellow rose or pan head freds hes been in prison a bunch and is a meth head.
Just saying

Owensboro, KY

#2 Apr 8, 2013
U r ignorant. One man is not in two different organizations such as kkk and aryan nation. Two totaly different groups. So stop trying to bash someone with bogus info. May a hard black pipe invade ur rectum for trash talking. 14/88 we must secure the existence of our race for the future of white children. Heil Hitler.
nathan t

United States

#3 Apr 8, 2013
F**kl hitler and f**k you you raciest piece of sh*t!!!
lovely

Owensboro, KY

#4 Apr 8, 2013
Disgusting! You guys are all disgusting. This is 2013! Grow up.
queen

Owensboro, KY

#5 Apr 8, 2013
KKK are cowards!!! I mean really? Who is such a pus*y that they wear bedsheets with eyeholes to hide their ugly, cowardly faces when they are up to no good....LOSERS THEY ARE!!
lightingStrikes

Owensboro, KY

#6 Apr 8, 2013
Shows how smart you are. They wear them sheets cause that means they gonna catch a body! Kinda smart really!
Jesse

Greenville, KY

#7 Apr 8, 2013
We don't need this stuff, we need harmony, we need acceptance, we need equality, we need Al Sharpton to come here and have a rally, we need Jesse Jackson to preach it, we need a government program...
lovely

Owensboro, KY

#8 Apr 8, 2013
lightingStrikes wrote:
Shows how smart you are. They wear them sheets cause that means they gonna catch a body! Kinda smart really!
they don't wear it because they are going to catch a body. They are just ignorant and don't want to show their faces.
lovely

Owensboro, KY

#9 Apr 8, 2013
Jesse wrote:
We don't need this stuff, we need harmony, we need acceptance, we need equality, we need Al Sharpton to come here and have a rally, we need Jesse Jackson to preach it, we need a government program...
I agree with you this time Jesse lol.
IcallBS

Owensboro, KY

#10 Apr 8, 2013
"Racist". People love to throw that word around. If I don't like blacks im racist. If I don't like whites im racist. If I don't like indians im racist. Big damn deal. Everyone has people places or things that they don't like and others just have to throw a label on them. I will dislike any damn thing I want, even if its an entire group of people and I don't give a flying F what you call me. Im not changing the way I feel or act just because someone else doesn't like it. Everyone is going to run into things in life that they don't like. Get over it.
queen

Owensboro, KY

#11 Apr 8, 2013
Kinda sissy really!! Catch somebody? Whatever!! They hide their faces because they are cowards! The husbands grandfather is a very high rank in the KKK, and has ALWAYS been considered the family joke, probably always will be! My friends come in all shapes, sizes, AND colors, and if we ever have 'issues' with each other, we work it out, we sure don't put on hoods and sneak up on each other to 'catch a body'....rock on with your stupid kkk crap....means nothing to me, I have standards and would never stoop to that level of mentality!!
Just saying

Owensboro, KY

#12 Apr 8, 2013
W.P.W.W white pride world wide
People

Hopkinsville, KY

#14 Apr 8, 2013
White power!!!
Hateraid

Owensboro, KY

#16 Apr 8, 2013
White powder.
lightingStrikes

Duluth, GA

#18 Apr 8, 2013
C.W.B.
llcoolj

Duluth, GA

#19 Apr 9, 2013
Jesse wrote:
First time I have ever agreed with you!
Just saying

Owensboro, KY

#20 Apr 9, 2013
Thanks for ur retarded comment stone cold pimple popper.
KKK

Hopkinsville, KY

#21 Apr 9, 2013
White power!
foxowner

Waynesboro, TN

#23 Apr 9, 2013
Can we just ship the blacks back over to Africa? WHITE POWER
let it be known

Duluth, GA

#24 Apr 10, 2013
Well can we ship the whites back to where ever they came from the united states was native Americans land FIRST we "white people" ( yes I'm white) pushed them out and claimed the land as ours so explain how whites are better than any race is "white people" put the " blacks" to work for us because we were lazy still are actually do please explain why we need to ship them to Africa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
add a word/drop a word (Oct '11) 6 min Isabella Fireray 2,701
Fred Reeves Principal 1980 -1990 (Dec '14) 9 min Curiouser 14
Trey Dixon?? 23 min Petty bettyy 10
Presten Quisenberry 36 min Woah 5
Brett Hudson 39 min Resident 1
Moving on to BIGGER & better man 43 min Get it 2
Whitesville school 1 hr concerned 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages