bored and horny

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of79
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
biguylooking

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Apr 20, 2013
 
probably not wrote:
<quoted text>I need an age and a description.
22, white, 6'0 280lbs brown hair
Insane

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Apr 20, 2013
 
probably not wrote:
<quoted text>
well if youre married you need to stay committed. cheating wont get you anything but a couple hours of fake intimacy and a world of regrets.
Sweetheart I know that. Thanks for looking out for me. But I always keep my integrity intact. I was just complementing you. Not a woman on earth could make me do that. I'm to good a man for that. After I'm divorced thats when my fun can began
honestly

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Apr 20, 2013
 
biguylooking wrote:
<quoted text>
22, white, 6'0 280lbs brown hair
niccceeeee :)
probably not

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Apr 20, 2013
 
biguylooking wrote:
<quoted text>
22, white, 6'0 280lbs brown hair
an u live in ob?
probably not

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Apr 20, 2013
 
Insane wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetheart I know that. Thanks for looking out for me. But I always keep my integrity intact. I was just complementing you. Not a woman on earth could make me do that. I'm to good a man for that. After I'm divorced thats when my fun can began
good thinking. the whole cheatin thing-been there, done that - the thrill was nice..but in the end, it really realy was not worth it. and if u ever decide to, make sure that person u cheat with is drop dead gorgeous and damn well worth it bc mine was def not.
Insane

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Apr 20, 2013
 
probably not wrote:
<quoted text>
good thinking. the whole cheatin thing-been there, done that - the thrill was nice..but in the end, it really realy was not worth it. and if u ever decide to, make sure that person u cheat with is drop dead gorgeous and damn well worth it bc mine was def not.
Your funny. I cant say I haven't that about it. A night of fun. But I couldn't do it. Ci would always no that I lied. I have been a good man all my life and I couldn't give into temptation. I'm to strong for that. No matter how sexy the woman. I'll just keep playing my guitar it gives me satisfaction were my wife doesn't.
just asking

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Apr 20, 2013
 
probably not wrote:
<quoted text>
I get that a lot. Blonde hair. hazel eyes and 5'3''.
aww now are trying to make it hard on me . That's like showing a kid a toy and not letting play with it
probably not

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Apr 21, 2013
 
Insane wrote:
<quoted text>Your funny. I cant say I haven't that about it. A night of fun. But I couldn't do it. Ci would always no that I lied. I have been a good man all my life and I couldn't give into temptation. I'm to strong for that. No matter how sexy the woman. I'll just keep playing my guitar it gives me satisfaction were my wife doesn't.
I just like the thrill. Honestly.
probably not

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Apr 21, 2013
 
just asking wrote:
<quoted text> aww now are trying to make it hard on me . That's like showing a kid a toy and not letting play with it
Well give me an email or if u aren't scared give me ur fb user info I'll do the same.
just asking

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Apr 21, 2013
 
probably not wrote:
<quoted text>
Well give me an email or if u aren't scared give me ur fb user info I'll do the same.
whats your email then I know you're for real last time I posted mine as lit of guys acting like girls playing jokes then I email you
probably not

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Apr 21, 2013
 
just asking wrote:
<quoted text>whats your email then I know you're for real last time I posted mine as lit of guys acting like girls playing jokes then I email you
ill post it later tonight. say around 11pm.
boredalso

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Apr 21, 2013
 
probably not wrote:
<quoted text>
ill post it later tonight. say around 11pm.
you sound very interesting are u hot
just asking

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Apr 21, 2013
 
Ok going to ask for some stats of
biguylooking

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Apr 21, 2013
 
probably not wrote:
<quoted text>an u live in ob?
Yes sir
biguylooking

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Apr 21, 2013
 
honestly wrote:
<quoted text>niccceeeee :)
Email?
just asking

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Apr 21, 2013
 
Where are you at probably not
probably not

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Apr 22, 2013
 
boredalso wrote:
<quoted text>you sound very interesting are u hot
yep.
Insane

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Apr 22, 2013
 
probably not wrote:
<quoted text>
yep.
you are just a flirt. I like that. Your driving these men on here crazy. Guess if I was single it would me to.:)
boredalso

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Apr 22, 2013
 
probably not wrote:
<quoted text>
yep.
what's your email then because we need to meet
Insane

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Apr 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Fellas can't you see what going on here? She is feeding after your Attention. A girl with her stats doesn't need to find or isn't stupid enough to meet a man off here. Impress her with a little talk and she may bite. But begging for an email or tell her you can please her. Is no way to turn a woman on. Especially a sexy woman. You have to listen to a woman that's how you find out what she wants. The only way to please a woman is to listen so that you can really give her what she desires. As a man you learn your ears are you best tool when it comes to pleasure. Your ears guide your tongue, hands, fingers, and your thrust.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of79
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

58 Users are viewing the Owensboro Forum right now

Search the Owensboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Get the Owensboro Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
All freaks welcome 4 min wow 18
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min wtf 138,823
Billy Blake 12 min knocking boots 1
girlfriends that get mad and tell everthing 14 min TaraDant 3
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 22 min imposter 81,226
which local talent would you like to see at the... (Mar '12) 22 min Kiki 8
Chris jones 45 min Interested lady 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Owensboro Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Owensboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••