home extreme makeover house that was ...

home extreme makeover house that was built in daviess co. is now up for sell ?

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
curious

Centertown, KY

#1 Oct 5, 2012
Taxes eat them up?
A Shame

United States

#3 Oct 5, 2012
I heard through grapevine they're getting divorce. Once again another makeover house that goes up for sale or in foreclosure. Also heard through grapevine they've contacted an attorney & can sell house & not have to live in it for a certain period of time due to the show cancelling. My thoughts are the proceeds they receive should be donated to our local causes here in Daviess Co. I don't mean to sound mean, but I feel that some people abuse the system & it's really sad if this was the case. Just my thoughts & my opinion on the matter. Anyone that wants to hate my comments can suck my ball sack.
hello

Owensboro, KY

#4 Oct 5, 2012
where did you see that at?
awesome

Owensboro, KY

#6 Oct 5, 2012
A Shame wrote:
I heard through grapevine they're getting divorce. Once again another makeover house that goes up for sale or in foreclosure. Also heard through grapevine they've contacted an attorney & can sell house & not have to live in it for a certain period of time due to the show cancelling. My thoughts are the proceeds they receive should be donated to our local causes here in Daviess Co. I don't mean to sound mean, but I feel that some people abuse the system & it's really sad if this was the case. Just my thoughts & my opinion on the matter. Anyone that wants to hate my comments can suck my ball sack.
I agree with you
grey

Owensboro, KY

#7 Oct 6, 2012
I heard it was built bad.
lol

Central City, KY

#8 Oct 6, 2012
curious wrote:
Taxes eat them up?
Up for SALE.
Taxes ATE them up.
Address

Owensboro, KY

#9 Oct 6, 2012
What is the street address for this house.
your name here

Owensboro, KY

#10 Oct 6, 2012
My daughter like TY for some reason so I am going to by it for her.
oh yeah

United States

#11 Oct 6, 2012
Taxes had nothin to do with it they r getting a divorce u stupid MF
yeah

United States

#12 Oct 6, 2012
I agree they shouldn't be entitled to all of the proceeds from the sale of that house. The community donated materials and their time to build that, they shouldn't be able to make a profit from it. There should be some law or somthing to that effect. They should get whatever they had was worth before the house was built. All the money over that should be donated back to local charities in the community. My 2 cents
sosaddd
#13 Oct 6, 2012
thats a shame cuz the family that was runner up for that house couldve really used it!
oh yeah

United States

#14 Oct 6, 2012
The family that is selling it needed it too ppl
please

United States

#15 Oct 6, 2012
oh yeah wrote:
The family that is selling it needed it too ppl
They got $262K two weeks before the makeover. They should have bowed out an let someone else have it.
crazy bs

Richmond, KY

#16 Oct 6, 2012
That figures they get a divorce... They sure looked all happy and in love on the show! They were prolly wanting a divorce way before and just couldn't afford it or the husband was too scared to leave cause of the wife wanting child support or alimony. Those 2 reasons are biggest when someone stays in an unhappy marriage when all they want is out of it. Life is too short for that kinda bs. These women who try and get knocked up to keep the man who don't love them anymore or try threatening them to make them stay are nothing but Crazya$$ beotches! Get a life! Then you got people like the family who won this makeover. The hubby prolly was trying to get hit and get money so he could afford to leave the wife way back when, lol! Oh and yes, the runner up family should have won it all along anyways.... Just my opinion so you can kiss it, if you don't like what I had to say:)
Come on

Owensboro, KY

#17 Oct 6, 2012
Where is the house
Two words

Owensboro, KY

#18 Oct 6, 2012
Come on wrote:
Where is the house
In maceo
I bet

Owensboro, KY

#19 Oct 6, 2012
please wrote:
<quoted text>
They got $262K two weeks before the makeover. They should have bowed out an let someone else have it.
They lived like trash before the house was built for them so I can only imagine what this house looks like.
Pyongyang

White Plains, KY

#20 Oct 6, 2012
Awwww, and he was her dove...
I bet

Owensboro, KY

#21 Oct 6, 2012
Pyongyang wrote:
.....that she just let fly away.
hahaha

Owensboro, KY

#22 Oct 6, 2012
Pyongyang wrote:
tooo funny!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know Information on New Apartments Going... 23 min Nick 2
Husbands cheating need revenge fk 25 min Jake 11
Cheryl Terry Martin 1 hr niceguy 1
Iva Ellis 3 hr Family 2
What's up with Sadie Bertram 4 hr Danny 1
Baye Meeker pregnant with JJ's baby? 4 hr Danzgurl 2
This Has Gone Too Far... 5 hr wtf 5
confederate statue needs to come down now! 11 hr NothingToDoWithMe 73

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web