First Prev
of 3
Next Last
tanning lady

Owensboro, KY

#1 Oct 19, 2012
What's your thoughts on this place? Went in today to get info and not sure just yet if I should start a membership!
love it there

United States

#2 Oct 19, 2012
I have a membership there and wouldn't go any other place! The staff is wonderful and very knowledgable. I've been to the competition and wonto go back! Stc is awesome! Sign up please....u will love it!
just know

Owensboro, KY

#3 Oct 19, 2012
tanning lady wrote:
What's your thoughts on this place? Went in today to get info and not sure just yet if I should start a membership!
I go to oasis tanning. Love it there. So clean and greeted with a smile. Family owned and operated too. They have been in Owensboro for over 25 years.
Unknown

Owensboro, KY

#4 Nov 17, 2012
There is a rude man that works there I'm pretty sure he's the ONLY man who works there. Very pushy and annoying. Has a sarcastic attitude I asked to smell a lotion Im thinking bout getting and he said NO! Then handed it to me wtf? I love sun tan city but I hate ppl like that. Not a good way to treat customers.
pop

Chicago, IL

#5 Nov 29, 2012
Fake
oasis is the best

Dunmor, KY

#6 Nov 30, 2012
For one thing when you first walk into Sun Tan City They try to sell you all kinds of lotions they have on sale.m That Sh** gets annoying every time you go in just to tan. Second they work off of commision and that's why they are always in your face kind of people. Thirdly they are rude as hell when you get there they acknowledge you but when you leave they could give 2 sh**ts and they don't say have a nice day or anything. And they go by sessions not minutes that's another reason I like Oasis. And Oasis is Family owned business and they are very friendly there and acknowledge you when you step into the door with a smile and when before you leave there with a smile and say Have a Nice Day!!! That's the place to Go!!!
shay

Tucker, GA

#7 Nov 30, 2012
I went one time to oasis and the beds were filthy! Never again! I love sun tan city! The girls are not rude at all, they always have smiles on their faces and you can tell they actually like their job! More than I can say for oasis! The people I've seen at oasis just sits behind the counter and looks at u like they are mad u came in! Dirty beds and miserable people, I think not! Sun tan city is and always will be the best in my book!
STC rocks

Nashville, TN

#8 Nov 30, 2012
I love STC! I have used two other tanning salons in town faithfully for a long time until STC swept me off my feet! They are professional, clean, and I've NEVER had to wait longer than 1 minute for any bed! I certainly cannot say the same about other local salons. Everything is top of the line, new, and clean. I've never been in a bed that has a crack or any equipment that is dated. Again, I cannot say the same for other local salons.

Sun Tan City rocks!
fishy

Schaumburg, IL

#9 Nov 30, 2012
Joke
Oasis RULEZ

Dunmor, KY

#10 Nov 30, 2012
Sorry but I beg to differ. I think Sun Tan City is a joke they fire customers that's the first I've heard of a tanning salon firing customers LOL!! That's how low they are!!! They are run by a big corporate so yeah know they don't care about customer service. And by the way I have had to wait many of times for up to 5-10 minutes just to get in to a tanning bed to tan!!! Unacceptable!!! Also when I was fired they said I had to call a man in the Human Resources Department and talk to him before I could come back and tan!!! Funniest thing I have ever heard in my life!!! LOL!! I did what they said I called that man several times and left several messages for him and like a coward he never returned my phone calls, but it's supposed to be a professional place to go to!! As what I thought and everyone says it is!!! Think not!!! Also when I was there the little High School workers there were gossiping right in front of my face. Do you cal that professional? Well if you like childish sh** going on where you tan be my guest go to Sun Tan City but not me they are crocks too and you have to have a stupid membership stupid as Hell!!! Yous should have a choice!!! Because I don't like people taking money randomly out of my checking account but I forgot you might!!!! Oh yeah and by the way to let you know all you Sun Tan users the bulbs are old there. Because they use them all the time. The bulbs at Oasis are changed out regularly and you get your moneys worth!!! So I know I'm making the right choice!!!
oasis is great

Owensboro, KY

#11 Nov 30, 2012
Oasis RULEZ wrote:
Sorry but I beg to differ. I think Sun Tan City is a joke they fire customers that's the first I've heard of a tanning salon firing customers LOL!! That's how low they are!!! They are run by a big corporate so yeah know they don't care about customer service. And by the way I have had to wait many of times for up to 5-10 minutes just to get in to a tanning bed to tan!!! Unacceptable!!! Also when I was fired they said I had to call a man in the Human Resources Department and talk to him before I could come back and tan!!! Funniest thing I have ever heard in my life!!! LOL!! I did what they said I called that man several times and left several messages for him and like a coward he never returned my phone calls, but it's supposed to be a professional place to go to!! As what I thought and everyone says it is!!! Think not!!! Also when I was there the little High School workers there were gossiping right in front of my face. Do you cal that professional? Well if you like childish sh** going on where you tan be my guest go to Sun Tan City but not me they are crocks too and you have to have a stupid membership stupid as Hell!!! Yous should have a choice!!! Because I don't like people taking money randomly out of my checking account but I forgot you might!!!! Oh yeah and by the way to let you know all you Sun Tan users the bulbs are old there. Because they use them all the time. The bulbs at Oasis are changed out regularly and you get your moneys worth!!! So I know I'm making the right choice!!!
that's something I can definetly agree with u there. Oasis had been open for over 25 years and I have known the owners and tanned there for a few years now. It's always clean and they accept check cash and credit. Use
My visits how ever I like. I love it there
ok

Tucker, GA

#12 Dec 1, 2012
I went to Sun Tan City once and the woman in front of me had an infant in a carrier and the girls working watched her walk into the room to tan with the baby and didn't say anything! It wasn't until me and another customer started yelling before they finally went and knocked on the door to get the baby out. How stupid!
Love it

Owensboro, KY

#13 Dec 1, 2012
Go there often
shay

Owensboro, KY

#14 Dec 1, 2012
ok wrote:
I went to Sun Tan City once and the woman in front of me had an infant in a carrier and the girls working watched her walk into the room to tan with the baby and didn't say anything! It wasn't until me and another customer started yelling before they finally went and knocked on the door to get the baby out. How stupid!
I call bullshit! They wouldn't still be open if that had happened the way u say it did!
shay

Owensboro, KY

#15 Dec 1, 2012
ok wrote:
And also that's child neglect on your part if u didn't report it or call the police!
ok

Tucker, GA

#16 Dec 1, 2012
How is it child neglect on my part? Myself, along with another lady, are the ones who made sure the woman took the baby out. It's true but you can choose not to believe it. I could care less.
hmmm

United States

#17 Dec 1, 2012
shay wrote:
<quoted text>
And also that's child neglect on your part if u didn't report it or call the police!
Hmmm if you're the idiot I'm thinking of then I'm totally laughing right now
ok

Tucker, GA

#18 Dec 1, 2012
I doubt I am. Are you one of the ignorant girls that worked there a few years ago?
ok

Tucker, GA

#19 Dec 1, 2012
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmm if you're the idiot I'm thinking of then I'm totally laughing right now
Sorry, didn't read the name. Thought this was in response to me.
oasis is great

Hopkinsville, KY

#20 Dec 1, 2012
How can a place of business not accept cash?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rachel king 10 min mad 3
BWC who's got them? 11 min Married and lookin 1
ALL LIVES MATTER! I'm sick of seeing you racis... 13 min Klan 6
Need full or part time employees 23 min the hammer 9
Urgent! Looking for Dennae Hatfield 1 hr Dummy 4
Taylor Keller tell your new baby daddy to quit ... 2 hr Miss Priss 1
Brian Jump 2 hr Tired of his drama 1

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance