Anyone hear that Sears in Owensboro i...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
cat punter

United States

#41 Feb 22, 2013
Mr Employee wrote:
Ok...so they send out a mall newsletter saying x, y and z will be closing. Or x store will be moving to the old location of store b. The mall isn't making that choice - the stores are closing - the individual store is making that choice they just sent out a letter to others to let them know. Good grief. Apparently Sears was on the list.
What is taking fye's place?
Mr Employee

Owensboro, KY

#42 Feb 23, 2013
I read in the paper it was a shoe store...can't remember the name of it though.
Sears Employee

United States

#43 May 13, 2013
When wrote:
When do they expect the Owensboro Sears store to close? I wonder if Payless will close soon. The store is not very well stocked no matter what time of the year. The workers there are so BARBARIC AND HATEFUL they make themselves appear to be SCUM AND TRASH.
My response to that is, doesn't that make you trashy, scum, barbaric and hateful to get on here and say all of that!? Haha more than likely your one of the trashy people they have to hateful to because you think the World revolves around you. Wake up and smell the roses bitch. It aint all about you.
Sears Employee

United States

#44 May 13, 2013
Sears in Owensboro is not closing they have started making goal and profit
hmmmm

United States

#45 May 13, 2013
Is it closing or not? Damn!
glb3030

Spring Hill, TN

#46 Sep 21, 2014
According to Messenger Inquirer Dec 7th is when its closing.
glb3030

Spring Hill, TN

#47 Sep 21, 2014
John Q. Public

Madison, TN

#48 Sep 22, 2014
I honestly can not think of the last thing I bought from Sears?!?! Maybe that's why they're closing.
missing my friend

Owensboro, KY

#49 Sep 22, 2014
Newspaper wrote:
I will believe both kmarts are closing when I read it in the M-I. Owensboro needs a Meijers! It will give Kroger and Walmart both a real competition!
YES YES YES Owensboro needs a Meijers, I am not from here and used to shop Meijers all the time there so much better than walmart! Cheaper and have better selection of items a great place to buy clothes they have a lot of name brands!
Patrick the Developer

Owensboro, KY

#50 Sep 22, 2014
missing my friend wrote:
<quoted text>
YES YES YES Owensboro needs a Meijers, I am not from here and used to shop Meijers all the time there so much better than walmart! Cheaper and have better selection of items a great place to buy clothes they have a lot of name brands!
Meijers is coming to Owensboro, next to Menards
sears employee

United States

#51 Nov 14, 2014
yes it is true! 52 empolyees out of jobs! Nice huh! so anyone hiring?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
amy nicole miller busted 19 min Jamie 17
Peach Fuzz 47 min stupid 2
Dope Wh*res 55 min . 4
Easy stores to steal from 1 hr just ask 12
Investors or Loan Sharks : 1 hr lol 3
whale latoshia barrett 1 hr Mike 7
Derrick the rat had the post taken off 1 hr Down 6
More from around the web

Owensboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE