Next Last
twinkie

United States

#1 Aug 26, 2013
Who are they?
Elvis

United States

#2 Aug 26, 2013
My gf goes thru my phone when I go to the bathroom and reads my text messages. Drives me bat shit crazy Makes me feel like she doesn't trust me
good gawd

Owensboro, KY

#3 Aug 26, 2013
My ex snooped through my stuff. I think they start going through jacket pockets its considered a mental issue!
lol

Nebo, KY

#4 Aug 26, 2013
Elvis wrote:
My gf goes thru my phone when I go to the bathroom and reads my text messages. Drives me bat shit crazy Makes me feel like she doesn't trust me
Obviously she doesn't.
lmfao

Douglasville, GA

#5 Aug 26, 2013
These girls r guilty then. Im a woman and I kno wen im bad I accuse my man and wen im good idc what is in his phone. Its called guilty conscience
bend'er

United States

#6 Aug 27, 2013
good gawd wrote:
My ex snooped through my stuff. I think they start going through jacket pockets its considered a mental issue!
That's insane! What was she looking for?!
lol

Cadiz, KY

#7 Aug 27, 2013
[QUOTE who="bend'er"]<qu oted text>That's insane! What was she looking for?![/QUOTE]
Spare change.
good gawd

Owensboro, KY

#8 Aug 27, 2013
Insane is right!!
Yeah

Owensboro, KY

#9 Aug 27, 2013
lmfao wrote:
These girls r guilty then. Im a woman and I kno wen im bad I accuse my man and wen im good idc what is in his phone. Its called guilty conscience
Well that's you and not every woman... Reasons I can think of to why a woman goes through a man's things are maybe the man gave the woman a reason not to trust him, or maybe in her past relationships she was cheated on. Really it could be any reason why, just depends on the situation.

All I know is that's really no way to live. If someone can't trust a person, then why be with them.
nobody special

United States

#10 Aug 27, 2013
Lmfao. I agree and i also agree with yeah. But if someone betrade your trust, why would you be with them?
just so ya know

Ashburn, VA

#11 Aug 27, 2013
We ain't cool no more!! Quit lying on your d*ck! You don't want to play this game...I promise!
Blue

Owensboro, KY

#12 Aug 27, 2013
I'm a female and I have been cheated on. However, I don't go through my man's stuff unless I feel I have a reason to. A valid reason; meaning I caught him in a legitimate lie or overheard a conversation that I shouldn't have heard. The guy that I'm with now, I don't feel that I have to snoop. I have complete faith in him and he makes me feel secure in our relationship. If all guys were like him, girls wouldn't have to snoop. However, guys snoop too.
POd

United States

#13 Aug 27, 2013
Found out not long ago that my GF sends inbox messages to my ex wife, old GFs, female friends, even has went as low as going thru my phone looking numbers up and texting. She always blames the other women amd tells me their the ceazy ones My Friends say she is psycho I'm beginning to think it too.
Twowords

United States

#14 Aug 27, 2013
POd wrote:
Found out not long ago that my GF sends inbox messages to my ex wife, old GFs, female friends, even has went as low as going thru my phone looking numbers up and texting. She always blames the other women amd tells me their the ceazy ones My Friends say she is psycho I'm beginning to think it too.
Not NORMAL.....Sorry man but I would leave and
FAST!!! Don't look back
pretty sure

Owensboro, KY

#15 Aug 27, 2013
Im w ya! Run!!! If I'd stayed w my nutty ex, I bet anything she'd started tapping phone lines & sending picture spies after me... luckily I got smart & didn't stop her when she went a walking.
Wow

United States

#16 Aug 27, 2013
When women start going thru the mans cell phone messages, calls and numbers and getting intouch with these others there is def a problem with her. There is not only a psycho problem with her but a trust problem too. You need to get away cause it's only going to get worse. Your gonna have a GPS strapped to your a$$ next
see

Ashburn, VA

#17 Aug 27, 2013
That's not always the case. Sometimes a man lies so much, that he begins to make the woman feel like she's crazy. Sometimes snooping is the woman's way of proving her sanity. Never judge what you haven't lived.
WTF

United States

#19 Aug 27, 2013
see wrote:
That's not always the case. Sometimes a man lies so much, that he begins to make the woman feel like she's crazy. Sometimes snooping is the woman's way of proving her sanity. Never judge what you haven't lived.
You're full of sh$t!! You're one of those crazy a$$ women that tries brainwashing someone! It you do this you don't trust and why you want to be with someone that makes you "feel like she's crazy" crazy? You are for sure that psycho!
see

Ashburn, VA

#20 Aug 28, 2013
Oh I'm sorry...makes the woman feel crazy. Better?
pretty sure

Owensboro, KY

#21 Aug 28, 2013
I still say they're crazy & need mental help... if past relationships have been screwed up then see a counselor before you persue a new one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
swallow or spit 14 min MightyMax 6
Summer & Josh Powell 35 min she a ho 30
Who is Courtney Hardesty? 1 hr Wanna kno 1
J Wilson 2 hr GETATME 6
You can stop all the lying now 2 hr equal oppurtunity... 3
Homes for rent (May '14) 3 hr tread 13
I think my fiance wants another man. 3 hr Bae 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages