the new hospital is a joke

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
pissed off

United States

#1 Oct 6, 2013
I thought the new hospital was suppose to b better? Yea right. Had somebody in there the nurses spilled o
J. And told him to clean it up and threw him a towel and he was in occurred wth they turned off the IV machine and blamed everybody else for it because it messed up. Then thru him out of the hospital with major health problems what a joke
Sheesh

Owensboro, KY

#2 Oct 6, 2013
Your spelling and proof reading are the real joke.
I am a RN

Evansville, IN

#3 Oct 6, 2013
First of all your spelling does sucks. Second thing, a nurse can not throw a patient out the door without the doctor saying the patient is well enough to go home. If the patient feel they can not go at that time, than the pt should talk to the Dr, We DO NOT turn off an iMed (IV) without a dr order to shut it off. So the pt your referring to was clearly well enough to go home!
knows

Owensboro, KY

#4 Oct 6, 2013
Well they are definately right about it being a joke!!! Everyone i know that has went to the er has been in there 4-8 hours!!! Craziness!
bigbustout

Hopkinsville, KY

#5 Oct 7, 2013
I just don't get the location. Shouldn't a hospital be centrally located, as opposed to being stuck way the f**k out on the outskirts of the east side of this s**t town?
pissed off

United States

#8 Oct 7, 2013
So what if my spelling sucks. I didn't proof read what part of pissed off don't y'all understand.
To I am an rn yes everything I said is true. The nurses were horrible horrible people!!!! They turned off the IV because it was low and forgot about it so had to blame somebody else!!!!! What's the excuse they would have for spilling something then throwing a towel at them and telling them to clean it up? This man was in critical care!!! Maybe the doctor did tell the nurse to throw him out he went to see somebody in the lobby came back they had discharge papers ready
Yes he did tell the nurse he was leavening for a min. No he was in no way well enough to go home!!! But it will all come out I guess. If anybody else has had a similar horror story like this please share.
Guess again

United States

#9 Oct 7, 2013
pissed off wrote:
So what if my spelling sucks. I didn't proof read what part of pissed off don't y'all understand.
To I am an rn yes everything I said is true. The nurses were horrible horrible people!!!! They turned off the IV because it was low and forgot about it so had to blame somebody else!!!!! What's the excuse they would have for spilling something then throwing a towel at them and telling them to clean it up? This man was in critical care!!! Maybe the doctor did tell the nurse to throw him out he went to see somebody in the lobby came back they had discharge papers ready
Yes he did tell the nurse he was leavening for a min. No he was in no way well enough to go home!!! But it will all come out I guess. If anybody else has had a similar horror story like this please share.
If you are an RN then being uneducated is the problem!! I damn sure wouldn't want someone with grammar and spelling like yours for a nurse!!
Duhhh

Evansville, IN

#10 Oct 7, 2013
Where did they say they were an RN in
That post?
Ricky DeWayne Bobbie

Owensboro, KY

#11 Oct 7, 2013
LOL, it's so doctors can now live out at The Summit. Drs have to line within certain minutes of the hospital.
bigbustout wrote:
I just don't get the location. Shouldn't a hospital be centrally located, as opposed to being stuck way the f**k out on the outskirts of the east side of this s**t town?
pissed off

United States

#12 Oct 7, 2013
Guess again ur pretty dumb and u can't read. I didn't say I was an RN but i could do a better job than some we incountered.I hope if u have ever have to go to the hospital u get some of them nurses lets see how u feel then or better yet some of ur family memebers get them. See if ur talking stupid Shit about my spelling. Not all nurses r like that but the ones he had were
shalonda gray

United States

#13 Oct 7, 2013
The RN on here is a joke. I 'understand that you're supporting your coworkers but they better watch themselves...
HAHAHA

Owensboro, KY

#14 Oct 7, 2013
The hospital is sinking is still the funniest rumor I've ever heard. I had quite the pleasant experience, at least as best as you could in an ER. They had me checked right in in minutes and everyone was pleasant as could be. Maybe you should expect to be treated like you treat others. Probably one of those patients with no health insurance that we are paying for to see a Dr for a stomach ache. Doctors can live wherever they want, the hospital location has nothing to do with that. It's employees on call that have to be within a certain range of the hospital. People are idiots. I say thumbs up to the new hospital.
Go to Nashville

Owensboro, KY

#15 Oct 7, 2013
If you don't like our hosp go to louisville or nashville jarhead.
pissed off

United States

#16 Oct 7, 2013
They were treated very nicely thank you very much he is very respectful and works with good insurence. So try judgeing somebody else. It was critical or he wouldn't b in ccu dumb ass.
hmmmm

Owensboro, KY

#17 Oct 7, 2013
pissed off wrote:
They were treated very nicely thank you very much he is very respectful and works with good insurence. So try judgeing somebody else. It was critical or he wouldn't b in ccu dumb ass.
And if he WAS critical he wouldn't have been able to "walk" down to visit someone in the lobby either......DUMBASS
No Clue

Owensboro, KY

#19 Oct 8, 2013
My family also did not have a good experience at the hospital, but I don't understand why ppl kept saying can't wait until the hospital gets done its gonna be so much better! It is still the same staff just a new location! My experience with them I don't know if I can forget it or not! It was the night time ER! Rude rude rude and didn't relay anything to us of what was going on for hours went to look for dr and found him and was mam this is restricted area you have to get out! Well hell tell me what's going on he then he said he would see then we found out what was going on when ambulance came to get him to switch hospitals! Not very happy about that just coming out if blue dr should have came in and talked with us!
No Clue

Owensboro, KY

#20 Oct 8, 2013
Go to Nashville wrote:
If you don't like our hosp go to louisville or nashville jarhead.
And please don't go to Vanderbuilt! People should really look into that "awesome" hospital! Not so awesome after you do.
el cheapo

Owensboro, KY

#21 Oct 8, 2013
It's an ER, not McDonald's fast food!
say what

United States

#23 Oct 11, 2013
I was very anti new hospital and then I realized while thinking about my upcoming surgery, how nice the new location actually is. No longer will you have the vagrants and lower end folks just using it as a hang out. I for one feel much safer with it's new location. I realize lower income folks have more sickness and will probably continue to flood the emergency room, but at least more thought and effort has to be put into it than before. If you want to be treated with respect, then have some self respect and make yourselves presentable, or at least clean. You can't expect others to treat you better than you treat yourself.
Hmmm

United States

#24 Oct 11, 2013
I had to go to our new ER last night for the first time and I had a pleasant experience. Staff was nice including the 2 doctors I saw I was in there no longer then what I felt was necessary. I'm still not crazy about the new location but i definitely had no issues with any of the staff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reggie Ragland 21 min Interesting 16
The birds are singing 25 min Wonder 4
Where is Doug Masterson 30 min really bro 16
Jack Guy (Jan '12) 36 min Belladonna 6
brittany sutton ttma 40 min Blimpy 30
This guy boning Sarah jar 59 min Initials 4
Bootycall Probz 1 hr Truf 12
More from around the web

Owensboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE