First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Lonely and Angry

Owensboro, KY

#41 May 23, 2013
I don't deserve this. I didn't do anything to deserve this. Of course I blame him but he didn't start acting this way until he started hanging out with that friend of his. LOVE DOESN'T LIVE HERE ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!
Baffled

Owensboro, KY

#42 May 23, 2013
Of course you don't deserve it. Really no one does. But blaming his friend isn't right either. He and only he is responsible for HIS actions. Don't make excuses for him that's how it starts
Auntie

United States

#43 May 23, 2013
Baffled wrote:
<quoted text>
That still isn't really an answer. I just don't understand why women stay with a guy like that. Then good guys who treat women with respect get dropped over the tiniest little thing. It's very frustrating.
Same goes for men. Men will walk away from very good women that have true hearts and treat them with the up most respect for trash. Being sluts, whores, married women etc. Good single people always get dumped on. People chase after people that treat them wrong and are wrong for them. They all say they want to change and want better. But when they get it they don't not appreciate it until it's gone. Grass isn't always greener on the other side.

Since: May 13

Owensboro, KY

#44 May 23, 2013
Hey girl, i've been through this. He's doing all this because you're allowing him to do it. Break up with him, go out with your friends, and act like it does'nt bother you even though it does. I can guarantee you he will want you.back. If you do decide to take him back then make him know that he has nomore chances with you that you deserve better. Otherwise he will do it again, and the cycle will just keep repeating. Believe me I know it's hard to do because you love him, but this is the only way. Hope this helps.
Lonely and Angry

Owensboro, KY

#45 May 23, 2013
hahaha143 wrote:
Hey girl, i've been through this. He's doing all this because you're allowing him to do it. Break up with him, go out with your friends, and act like it does'nt bother you even though it does. I can guarantee you he will want you.back. If you do decide to take him back then make him know that he has nomore chances with you that you deserve better. Otherwise he will do it again, and the cycle will just keep repeating. Believe me I know it's hard to do because you love him, but this is the only way. Hope this helps.
Love him? I don't know who he is anymore. I wouldn't have given him the time of day if he would have acted like this in the beginning. He and his loser croonies can go hump a cactus!! This chick is gonna be on the loose tomorrow night. I'll pray about it on Sunday!
Question

United States

#46 May 23, 2013
Lonely and Angry wrote:
<quoted text>
Love him? I don't know who he is anymore. I wouldn't have given him the time of day if he would have acted like this in the beginning. He and his loser croonies can go hump a cactus!! This chick is gonna be on the loose tomorrow night. I'll pray about it on Sunday!
Why wait for Sunday to pray about it. I lost the love of my life. His life is spiraling down hill and I pray everyday-several times a day for god to PLEASE show him his life as he is living right now is bad. I'll pray for your man. Please pray for mine. God know both of our problems. Good luck dear
Lonely and Angry

Owensboro, KY

#47 May 23, 2013
Question wrote:
<quoted text>
Why wait for Sunday to pray about it. I lost the love of my life. His life is spiraling down hill and I pray everyday-several times a day for god to PLEASE show him his life as he is living right now is bad. I'll pray for your man. Please pray for mine. God know both of our problems. Good luck dear
One day he is going to church talking about getting married and starting a family the next day after hanging out with that loser he is at the bar pretending I don't exist. I'll keep my prayers for myself not to lose my temper. Someone else can pray for his sorry butt.
Question

United States

#48 May 23, 2013
Lonely and Angry wrote:
<quoted text>
One day he is going to church talking about getting married and starting a family the next day after hanging out with that loser he is at the bar pretending I don't exist. I'll keep my prayers for myself not to lose my temper. Someone else can pray for his sorry butt.
Dear I told you I was going to pray for your man. I will pray for you as well. Please pray for my man as well. God holds the universe in his hands. God also knows each and everyone of our problems. God is an awesome god. Always remember this and let's both pray for gods work to be done and both of these men see their faults and gods way.

Level 6

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#49 May 24, 2013
Lonely wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew something was wrong when my ex husband started ridiculing me. I found out he was cheating on me. That's why I know my bf is doing something wrong. I don't get why he didn't end the relationship and leave me alone when he started doing whatever he is doing. Why do men do that? I don't get it.
I don't know why men, women too, have to be that way. If you don't love someone anymore tell them don't keep them hanging onto something that will never change. If you are cheating and don't care about them don't be cutting them down and giving them low self esteem so they can't function with you just be truthful. Just tell them your a low life cheater.

Level 6

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#50 May 24, 2013
Lonely and Angry wrote:
<quoted text>
He wasn't thinking about you when he was cheating so you don't owe him any prayers.
ohyea

Owensboro, KY

#51 May 24, 2013
Lonely wrote:
My boyfriend rarely calls or texts me anymore. He spends all his time with his new friends. Once in a while he comes around when everyone else is busy or he wants sex. All he ever talks about is one particular friend. It's like he's infatuated with another man. It's weird. He puts me down. He tells me what to do. He threatens to leave me all the time. He hides his phone. He doesn't answer if I call or if he does and is around his friends his tone is really mean. He rarely takes me anywhere but goes here there and everywhere with his friends. It didn't use to be like this. It's affecting my mental health. He broke me but doesn't seem to want me now that I'm broken. I'm in my 30s but I feel like I'm dating (if you can call it that) a 15 year old boy. I wish I had never met him. I've never been a fan of cheating but I'm beginning to understand why some women do it.
make a f*ck tape and send it to em
Angry

Owensboro, KY

#52 May 24, 2013
Funny idea but he would show his friends. Besides I don't have the equipment LOL. Plus, I'm someones mom. Can't be doing that stuff when you're someones mother!
Angry

Owensboro, KY

#53 May 24, 2013
Opala wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know why men, women too, have to be that way. If you don't love someone anymore tell them don't keep them hanging onto something that will never change. If you are cheating and don't care about them don't be cutting them down and giving them low self esteem so they can't function with you just be truthful. Just tell them your a low life cheater.
Funny how a woman can be completely together and over time she loses herself, becomes depressed, ridden with anxiety, deeply insecure when it comes to the man that mind-f'd her and she looks like the crazy one. There is a term for it. It's called "crazy-making". If you don't want to be with someone let them go for good. Don't be going back and forth. I'm not the one with the deep-seeded issues.

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

United States

#54 May 24, 2013
So are you lonely? Angry? Lonely and angry?
Angry

Owensboro, KY

#55 May 24, 2013
mr tongue wrote:
So are you lonely? Angry? Lonely and angry?
All of the above
Jereme

Kuttawa, KY

#56 May 24, 2013
Either get a life or get another boyfriend. better yet, do both

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

United States

#57 May 24, 2013
Angry wrote:
<quoted text>
All of the above
I knew that lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hot girl at hucks 3 min tan 2
Searching for hope 5 min Stolen 5
Rick Daughtery 15 min Your Boy D 1
house across from this and that 18 min hey 6
Hot MILF'S over 30 58 min James 9
who got assaulted by husband in Utica? 1 hr yupo 3
Who's hiring I'am out of work? 2 hr Deleteirepeat 10

Flood Warning for Daviess County was issued at April 01 at 6:02AM EDT

Owensboro Dating
Find my Match