Singles Get Together
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Need2GetoutThere

United States

#1 Mar 5, 2013
It seems as though there are several single people on topix and many say they want or are looking for the same thing. I was just wondering has anyone ever organized a getogether for singles from here? Like would anyone be interested in picking a place and time and whoever wants to show up shows up and whoever doesn't doesn't. That way it would be known that on that night at that place you can expect to meet other single people. I've been outta the game for a long while but need to meet new people,make new friends,and possibly more. I would like for it to be somewhere where you can drink and dance as I'm ready to have some fun for a change. I'm not really a big drinker but I like to get a buzz and cut loose sometimes. And believe me it's been a while. Would there be very many people interested in trying to set something like this up or show up for it if we can agree on a time and place?
scrap iron

Tucker, GA

#2 Mar 5, 2013
Need2GetoutThere wrote:
It seems as though there are several single people on topix and many say they want or are looking for the same thing. I was just wondering has anyone ever organized a getogether for singles from here? Like would anyone be interested in picking a place and time and whoever wants to show up shows up and whoever doesn't doesn't. That way it would be known that on that night at that place you can expect to meet other single people. I've been outta the game for a long while but need to meet new people,make new friends,and possibly more. I would like for it to be somewhere where you can drink and dance as I'm ready to have some fun for a change. I'm not really a big drinker but I like to get a buzz and cut loose sometimes. And believe me it's been a while. Would there be very many people interested in trying to set something like this up or show up for it if we can agree on a time and place?
that sounds fun
Farmboy

Owensboro, KY

#3 Mar 5, 2013
good idea
Dumb

Owensboro, KY

#4 Mar 5, 2013
I see 30 horny dudes sitting at a bar wondering where all the ladies are.
scrap iron

Tucker, GA

#5 Mar 5, 2013
Dumb wrote:
I see 30 horny dudes sitting at a bar wondering where all the ladies are.
thats what im thinking
Need2GetoutThere

United States

#6 Mar 5, 2013
Ugh, I'm a lady and started this thread. Lol. I have few friends and they're all married and most of their friends are married. I don't have Facebook and scared to do the online dating thing. I prefer to meet someone in person and be able to have a conversation and get a feel for that person. Don't go out to bars much. Can actually count on my hands the number of times I've been in several years. It would be nice to meet other single people who may be looking for the same thing. Yes,I'm sure there would be entry of horny peoe there but isn't there everywhere. I myself feel that way now but am more interested in meeting a friend first that can develop to that stage. Everybody's looking for something different be it for a hookup or a serious relationship. If we can all get together at the same place and at the same time maybe some matches will be made.:)
Need2GetoutThere

United States

#7 Mar 5, 2013
Farmboy wrote:
good idea
Hi! Taking your advice from the tired of the bs thread. Lol.
scrap iron

Tucker, GA

#8 Mar 5, 2013
Need2GetoutThere wrote:
Ugh, I'm a lady and started this thread. Lol. I have few friends and they're all married and most of their friends are married. I don't have Facebook and scared to do the online dating thing. I prefer to meet someone in person and be able to have a conversation and get a feel for that person. Don't go out to bars much. Can actually count on my hands the number of times I've been in several years. It would be nice to meet other single people who may be looking for the same thing. Yes,I'm sure there would be entry of horny peoe there but isn't there everywhere. I myself feel that way now but am more interested in meeting a friend first that can develop to that stage. Everybody's looking for something different be it for a hookup or a serious relationship. If we can all get together at the same place and at the same time maybe some matches will be made.:)
i agree, meeting a friend first is always better, way more fun that way
no one

United States

#9 Mar 5, 2013
I am looking for a lady friend however owensboro is to far away for me. I need some body in eastern ky. Wish u luck u seem to be the real deal I can tell by the way you write.
Hey

Owensboro, KY

#10 Mar 5, 2013
Need2GetoutThere wrote:
Ugh, I'm a lady and started this thread. Lol. I have few friends and they're all married and most of their friends are married. I don't have Facebook and scared to do the online dating thing. I prefer to meet someone in person and be able to have a conversation and get a feel for that person. Don't go out to bars much. Can actually count on my hands the number of times I've been in several years. It would be nice to meet other single people who may be looking for the same thing. Yes,I'm sure there would be entry of horny peoe there but isn't there everywhere. I myself feel that way now but am more interested in meeting a friend first that can develop to that stage. Everybody's looking for something different be it for a hookup or a serious relationship. If we can all get together at the same place and at the same time maybe some matches will be made.:)


Hi what's up? How old are you?
Farmboy

Owensboro, KY

#11 Mar 5, 2013
Need2GetoutThere wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi! Taking your advice from the tired of the bs thread. Lol.
Stalker??? Lol. Hey how are you?
Need2GetoutThere

United States

#12 Mar 5, 2013
scrap iron wrote:
<quoted text>
i agree, meeting a friend first is always better, way more fun that way
Yeah. Maybe if it ever does happen we can have a color code. You know,those looking to simply hook up wear red and those looking to make friends first wear blue? Lol. That way you can tell right off the bat who's interested in what. Not that the two wouldn't mingle. Hell,there might end up being a lot of purple goin on by the end of the night!
Need2GetoutThere

United States

#13 Mar 5, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi what's up? How old are you?
Not much. Going through all the grieving stages of a long needed break up. Already been mad,hurt, depressed,and now thinking about how to do something about it instead of dwelling. I'm about to be 34.
Need2GetoutThere

United States

#14 Mar 5, 2013
Farmboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Stalker??? Lol. Hey how are you?
Actually I started the other thread but was listed as Frustrated as that was the state I was in at that moment. I have since moved onto a more positive mood. Hence the Need2GetoutThere. I've been kinda all over the place today but have since decided to be positive. Just got a call from a girlfriend. Looks like me and my daughter are headed to Applebee's to meet a friend and her daughter. I'll check back later when I get home.
Farmboy

Owensboro, KY

#15 Mar 5, 2013
Need2GetoutThere wrote:
<quoted text>
Not much. Going through all the grieving stages of a long needed break up. Already been mad,hurt, depressed,and now thinking about how to do something about it instead of dwelling. I'm about to be 34.
is 27 too young?
scrap iron

Tucker, GA

#16 Mar 5, 2013
Need2GetoutThere wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah. Maybe if it ever does happen we can have a color code. You know,those looking to simply hook up wear red and those looking to make friends first wear blue? Lol. That way you can tell right off the bat who's interested in what. Not that the two wouldn't mingle. Hell,there might end up being a lot of purple goin on by the end of the night!
haha, purple might be a good thing, never know lol!

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#17 Mar 5, 2013
Topic posters sounds like a sk@ank
Need2GetoutThere

United States

#18 Mar 5, 2013
Yeah I'm a skank. Been with someone over 10 years. Never cheated on him. My life revolves around my daughter. Have my own house,own vehicle,and own income. If that's your definition of a skank then I'm glad to be one and thanks for compliment. If you're trying to incinuate that I'm on here trolling to get laid you are way off base ass you evidentally have not read my previous posts thoroughly. Not looking to get laid. Looking to make friends(without benefits)just to clarify. I don't know where to go to meet people so I thought all us singles could organize a night out where we would all be. Sorry if you find this somehow scandalous.
Need2GetoutThere

United States

#19 Mar 5, 2013
Farmboy wrote:
<quoted text>
is 27 too young?
I'm not sure. I've never dated anyone my age not mention a younger man. I've always dated older however at this stage in my life age is not what's important to me. I'm not shallow but I do think there has to be a mutual attraction or a strong connection. I'm not looking for someone to provide for me or kiss my a$$. I want to fall in love with someone and know they love me back. Don't want anyone who's too serious about every single thing in life but is when it matters. I love someone with a sense of humor. I think a Man with a good sense of humor is very attractive. I miss having an actual conversation with someone without it seeming like work. Plus,like I said,I have a daughter who is my main priority so must love kids. Therefore,if I am blessed to find someone like this someday I don't think age will be a factor. I would however kinda feel like a cougar at 34. Lol
Farmboy

Owensboro, KY

#20 Mar 5, 2013
Need2GetoutThere wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure. I've never dated anyone my age not mention a younger man. I've always dated older however at this stage in my life age is not what's important to me. I'm not shallow but I do think there has to be a mutual attraction or a strong connection. I'm not looking for someone to provide for me or kiss my a$$. I want to fall in love with someone and know they love me back. Don't want anyone who's too serious about every single thing in life but is when it matters. I love someone with a sense of humor. I think a Man with a good sense of humor is very attractive. I miss having an actual conversation with someone without it seeming like work. Plus,like I said,I have a daughter who is my main priority so must love kids. Therefore,if I am blessed to find someone like this someday I don't think age will be a factor. I would however kinda feel like a cougar at 34. Lol
Your not a shank. Like I say you got to take care of your daughter. First! I just want you to know that there is still good guys out there. But we get up with the sun and work all day till the sun goes down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
re magic carpet 3 min Husband 2
Drug house 12 min NopetoDope 2
Old men on motorcycles 14 min Why 2
9th District Baseball 28 min Truth teller 11
Wynter Kelly n new guy Tyler 42 min DingDong 2
Starting pay at aleris. 49 min Roll shop 32
Owensboro City Commission Race 56 min JohnPaulDurb 39
ICE Raids (Sep '17) 1 hr Friend 98
Dirt on Maegan Hagan 1 hr tutupoopoo 59

Owensboro Jobs

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages