Husband acting strange

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of54
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Confused

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Nov 25, 2012
 
Skipper wrote:
<quoted text>Probably nothing to it, just sharpen up your oral sex skills and you should be fine.

If he is doing anything like that with his friend, I want no part in it. I would consider that cheating and I am not ok with cheating!!
Why

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Nov 25, 2012
 
Confused wrote:
<quoted text>
If he is doing anything like that with his friend, I want no part in it. I would consider that cheating and I am not ok with cheating!!
dont let him know u suspect anything just act normal untill u catch him and dont let it botber u too much in the meantime just concentrate on your son theres a chance he might not even be cheating but definately check him out anyway and dont try to convince yourself hes not coz u dont want to c it because then u are jeprodizing your health just dont worry yourself too much
Lucky Guy

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Nov 25, 2012
 
Skipper's right; it's more common than most people think. I have married friends here in Owensboro that cheat on their wives all the time. It makes me sick how they want everyone to think they're straight just because they're married when all along they're sucking cock. Lol. Hope you find out before you have many more years invested in this marriage. Good luck!
mommy

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Nov 25, 2012
 
Lucky Guy wrote:
Skipper's right; it's more common than most people think. I have married friends here in Owensboro that cheat on their wives all the time. It makes me sick how they want everyone to think they're straight just because they're married when all along they're sucking cock. Lol. Hope you find out before you have many more years invested in this marriage. Good luck!
Thank you! I WILL look further into this for mine and my sons sake.
confused

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Nov 25, 2012
 
Ummm....thanks to "mommy" for pretending to be me, I guess? That's just strange! And yes, I will look further into this. Thanks everyone for your help.
Eric

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Nov 25, 2012
 
I had an affair once. I started going out with my friends, just used that excuse to meet up with my mistress. I always kept my phone in my pocket do my wife couldn't see who was calling. Took made up trips but really was in town at a hotel with my girlfriend. I went on "golf trips ", "ball games", etc...
Before the affair I was home all the time. I was a walking cliche during the affair. Lost weight, wore different clothes, even went to tanning beds. My point is, that looking back it was easy to see what I was doing. I thought I was so clever, I was an idiot! Just be aware of changes. I also used to sndp at my wife and pick at her. I felt really guilty and it was just easier to cheat if we were fighting. Good luck to you and I hope if he is cheating that he wakes up like I did and stops.
DAC40

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Nov 25, 2012
 
He is just being inmature. At 27 he is realizing he is married and has a young kid.(responsibilities) He is missing the going out and hanging with his friends. He is trying to stay young instead of maturing into a family man.(boring)I went through this for about a year at 29. I wanted to go out with friends and live the party life. My wife was more mature and stayed home with the kids. I never cheated but thought about it and came very close a few times. I also would start fights with my wife all the time. She stuck by me and put up with a lot of Sh#t that year....I eventually saw the partying was leading nowhere and stopped. We have been married ten years since that time. I am thankful she stuck by me....just because he is going out does not mean he is cheating but the temptation is out there. It also does not mean he is gay. He is obviously going through something and needs your help and support. He just needs to mature. I would also try to get him away from this friend.
Bruce

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Nov 26, 2012
 
He's gay.
tree rat

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Nov 26, 2012
 
A Girl wrote:
Just from my personal experience, he might feel a little guilty for going out without you, he might think that you'd have a problem with where they went, he might be an asshole when he gets home because he is afraid you're going to interrogate him or that you think he's doing wrong so he's automatically defensive. When he gets home, try welcoming him with a smile and a kiss, ask if he had fun, when he says yes, tell him you're glad he had a good time and that he deserves to go out and have fun every now and then. And then have sex if he wants to. Put him at ease a little bit, and let him know that you are ok with him going out and having a good time. Do that the next few times he goes out, and see if things change. If he's still acting weird after a few times of that, something's probably up. Then you need to start checking his pockets, his underwear, his cell phone, his email, get GPS tracking on his phone, follow them in a borrowed car one night, whatever, to make sure that he is actually doing wrong before you confront him. Also, if he drinks beer or wine normally but doesn't usually drink hard stuff, he may be drinking hard liquor when he goes with this friend and that could explain the attitude. Hard liquor can make some people mean when beer and wine don't. Just don't jump to the conclusion that he's doing wrong because he may not be.
Lmao! You have tracked a hubby or boyfriend before.
A Girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Nov 26, 2012
 
tree rat wrote:
<quoted text>Lmao! You have tracked a hubby or boyfriend before.
Yep! And caught him in the middle of it! Lol!
mmhmm

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Nov 26, 2012
 
Tell him you want to have a threesome. Guy or girl, you don't care. Pretty sure whoever he chooses will tell you lol
And the speed at which he finds one or the other.

Level 1

Since: Apr 12

Hunt Valley, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Nov 26, 2012
 
mmhmm wrote:
Tell him you want to have a threesome. Guy or girl, you don't care. Pretty sure whoever he chooses will tell you lol
And the speed at which he finds one or the other.
Good idea... But be sure you follow through..
confused

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Nov 26, 2012
 
I just can't accept that he could be attracted to, or messing around with a man. He's so into sex with me, to be frank, and he's always been very anti-gay.
Gilligan

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Nov 26, 2012
 
confused wrote:
I just can't accept that he could be attracted to, or messing around with a man. He's so into sex with me, to be frank, and he's always been very anti-gay.
Just wishful thinking from the gay horn dog aka skipper! Your husband is probably not doing anything, yet. Better have a heart to heart before he crosses the line. It's all too easy to cross sometimes.
Stranger

Kuttawa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Nov 26, 2012
 
Eric wrote:
I had an affair once. I started going out with my friends, just used that excuse to meet up with my mistress. I always kept my phone in my pocket do my wife couldn't see who was calling. Took made up trips but really was in town at a hotel with my girlfriend. I went on "golf trips ", "ball games", etc...
Before the affair I was home all the time. I was a walking cliche during the affair. Lost weight, wore different clothes, even went to tanning beds. My point is, that looking back it was easy to see what I was doing. I thought I was so clever, I was an idiot! Just be aware of changes. I also used to sndp at my wife and pick at her. I felt really guilty and it was just easier to cheat if we were fighting. Good luck to you and I hope if he is cheating that he wakes up like I did and stops.
Im glad that you realize what you had done was not worth it. What you just described was everyhing that my husband done. I knew something was wrong. I confronted him about it, but he denied everything. Eventually he got caught. They all eventually get caught.

I hope the best for you ms confused.
aguy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Nov 26, 2012
 
Maybe he just needs some time away from you. Time with his buddies. I'm the same way at times and I'm not cheating or gay. Lol. It's just always such a big deal for me to get out and do me for a little while! Cut the guy some slack, I'm sure that's all it is.
aguy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Nov 26, 2012
 
Even though he loves you and his life, maybe when he's out with his single friend a part of him misses being able to do what he wants, when he wants! and he inadvertently has an attitude change toward you when he gets home. The "family life" can be stressful!
Confused

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Nov 27, 2012
 
aguy wrote:
Maybe he just needs some time away from you. Time with his buddies. I'm the same way at times and I'm not cheating or gay. Lol. It's just always such a big deal for me to get out and do me for a little while! Cut the guy some slack, I'm sure that's all it is.
He goes out whenever he wants. He also plays video games with his friends on a daily basis for hours at a time, so he's got more time for himself than he does his son and I. I don't make a big deal of it or anything. I don't see how he could possibly need more time away from us considering he sees us for maybe an hour or two a day.
Jonathon

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Nov 27, 2012
 
Confused wrote:
<quoted text>
He goes out whenever he wants. He also plays video games with his friends on a daily basis for hours at a time, so he's got more time for himself than he does his son and I. I don't make a big deal of it or anything. I don't see how he could possibly need more time away from us considering he sees us for maybe an hour or two a day.
Sounds like you are married to a 12 year old from what you just described.
tree rat

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Nov 27, 2012
 
Does not sound as if he is cheating. Just having trouble growing up. More than likely he feels quilt for going out, and the anger is a defense thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of54
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

67 Users are viewing the Owensboro Forum right now

Search the Owensboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Get the Owensboro Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Hunter Clouse 21 min Travis Nash 32
Rock club (Jan '09) 27 min John Q Public 6
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 29 min LMS 145,003
Mexican Named Ariel 32 min :( 39
tattooed guys at atlantis 35 min falcons069 13
Last of Our Kind (Sep '10) 1 hr Yes 5
Ohs baseball 1 hr rumor 37
•••
•••
•••
•••

Owensboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Owensboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Owensboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Owensboro
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••