citykid

Hopkinsville, KY

#1 Mar 1, 2013
OH friggin great asif all the government program comments by jesse werent bad enough, now this paranoid freak rtaylor56 is obsessed with this big package perv. I think that whoever rtaylor56 is is big package. What do you all think
rtaylor56

Tucker, GA

#2 Mar 1, 2013
citykid wrote:
OH friggin great asif all the government program comments by jesse werent bad enough, now this paranoid freak rtaylor56 is obsessed with this big package perv. I think that whoever rtaylor56 is is big package. What do you all think
You better not say nothing about TheRealOldSchool! That'll make me super mad!! I'll troll you incoheranly from dusk until dawn! Stupid poor liberal!
citykid

Hopkinsville, KY

#3 Mar 1, 2013
rtaylor56 wrote:
<quoted text>
You better not say nothing about TheRealOldSchool! That'll make me super mad!! I'll troll you incoheranly from dusk until dawn! Stupid poor liberal!
comment by big package
citykid

Hopkinsville, KY

#4 Mar 1, 2013
phak u and therealoldschool geezer
rtaylor56

Tucker, GA

#5 Mar 1, 2013
rtaylor56 wrote:
<quoted text>
*incoherently! I get so mad when people pick on my man that I type too fast. Almost as fast as TheRealOldSchool makes my heart melt when he wears those sexy girl panties! ;)
rtaylor56

United States

#6 Mar 1, 2013
Lol, I bet ol' Rick Taylor will have to create a new username now. Excellent work, comrade.
citykid

Hopkinsville, KY

#7 Mar 1, 2013
rtaylor56 wrote:
<quoted text>
*incoherently! I get so mad when people pick on my man that I type too fast. Almost as fast as TheRealOldSchool makes my heart melt when he wears those sexy girl panties! ;)
comment by big package
Cry more

Owensboro, KY

#8 Mar 1, 2013
rtaylor56 wrote:
Lol, I bet ol' Rick Taylor will have to create a new username now. Excellent work, comrade.
If you can beat them in a dicussion! Just troll them into submission!
rtaylor56

United States

#9 Mar 1, 2013
citykid wrote:
<quoted text>comment by big package
Pssst, you aren't helping the cause.
Cry more

Owensboro, KY

#10 Mar 1, 2013
Discussion...lol
You Go Girl

Owensboro, KY

#11 Mar 1, 2013
rtaylor56 wrote:
Yeah, silly old Rick! What was he thinking by expressing his political views and not hiding who he is? He should have known how childish modern republicans have become!
rtaylor56

United States

#12 Mar 1, 2013
You Go Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, silly old Rick! What was he thinking by expressing his political views and not hiding who he is? He should have known how childish modern republicans have become!
Which is the exact opposite of what you do...... Why would you care?
rtaylor56

United States

#13 Mar 1, 2013
And oh btw, I voted for Gary Johnson. Support gay marriage, repealing DADT, and legalizing marijuana. I know that doesn't help your simplistic narrative but I'm sure you'll figure something out!
Jesse laughs at you

Owensboro, KY

#14 Mar 1, 2013
rtaylor56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pssst, you aren't helping the cause.
Dang! How many hours a day do you spend here?!? You've been doing your comment by bullshit since I checked the forum this morning. You're a bigger idiot than Jesse!

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Owensboro, KY

#15 Mar 1, 2013
rtaylor56 wrote:
And oh btw, I voted for Gary Johnson. Support gay marriage, repealing DADT, and legalizing marijuana. I know that doesn't help your simplistic narrative but I'm sure you'll figure something out!
I support many liberal ideas that I've been vocal about, but it seems to be that my fiscal conservativeness makes me a right wing extremist. What is DADT?
Ricks union steward

United States

#16 Mar 2, 2013
TheRealOldSchool wrote:
<quoted text>
I support many liberal ideas that I've been vocal about, but it seems to be that my fiscal conservativeness makes me a right wing extremist. What is DADT?
Look it up yourself. If you actually took the time to learn how to use Google and other search engines you'd be informed enough to not ask stupid questions.
Good Grief

Madisonville, KY

#17 Mar 2, 2013
Doesn't anyone at Aleris work? Or is eveyone on their stupid phones all day and night?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rachel king 14 min lol 2
Jaclyn P (Oct '16) 22 min So sad 7
Jaycie fullwood 56 min Shesweird 3
Erica F. George White, Sara Lyons caught up 1 hr Sara Chaffin 7
Who else is fking kelly Mcdaniel at fields pack... 3 hr Yah 10
daviess county jail tracker inmate listing out ... 3 hr Dave 3
tammy sims 4 hr hahaha 13

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance