Tucker, GA

#23 Mar 15, 2013
What the hell is a "informat"?
17really71

Owensboro, KY

#24 Mar 15, 2013
lol wrote:
What the hell is a "informat"?
someone who works for the police when that person got in trouble and turns others in 2 get a lighter sentence or dropped all together.they call them rats or informants,cause they don't wanta do there time for their crime
lol

Tucker, GA

#25 Mar 15, 2013
17really71 wrote:
<quoted text>someone who works for the police when that person got in trouble and turns others in 2 get a lighter sentence or dropped all together.they call them rats or informants,cause they don't wanta do there time for their crime
No honey. Thats an "informant"
17really71

Owensboro, KY

#26 Mar 15, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
No honey. Thats an "informant"
read again that's what I said. Then y u ask if you know the answer 2 your own question.
lol

Tucker, GA

#27 Mar 15, 2013
17really71 wrote:
<quoted text>read again that's what I said. Then y u ask if you know the answer 2 your own question.
Because if someone is going to talk smack about someone, they should at least be able to spell correctly. SMH
17really71

Owensboro, KY

#28 Mar 15, 2013
17really71 wrote:
<quoted text>read again that's what I said. Then y u ask if you know the answer 2 your own question.
ok but some people even I make spelling mistakes. And also I have a smart phone which sometimes miss spells words believe it or not it frustrating at times
everyone does

Rockport, IN

#29 Mar 15, 2013
Everyone makes spelling mistakes it's just someone looking to nitpick.
lol

Tucker, GA

#30 Mar 15, 2013
17really71 wrote:
<quoted text>ok but some people even I make spelling mistakes. And also I have a smart phone which sometimes miss spells words believe it or not it frustrating at times

I just find it comical that people trash talk, and make spelling errors. Lol
curious

Rockport, IN

#31 Mar 15, 2013
Whoever started this thread is the one who made the spelling mistake
17really71

Owensboro, KY

#32 Mar 15, 2013
I seen this has been going since January. So who did she get in trouble?
lol

Tucker, GA

#33 Mar 15, 2013
curious wrote:
Whoever started this thread is the one who made the spelling mistake
Im aware of that.

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

Owensboro, KY

#34 Mar 15, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Im aware of that.
so no one can say anything but she's informant but no one says who she got in trouble and then no proof. It seems people aren't real and talking smack. Least if I have something 2 say I don't broadcast it without proof and that's real. I made Kimmie listen when someone who I consider real but it wasn't from my mouth but if someone says something that's real have proof or don't spread rumors.well he said she said that's just starting rumors. Like Jason Hays who got in trouble yesterday. Ive heard 4 people telling me who got him. I squash rumors
iphone

Owensboro, KY

#35 Mar 16, 2013
yep i know to she dose work for the cops and the old woman that lives with her works for the cops to that y she dont get in trouble for the things that she dose yep is that a joke or what nope i know this one myself
Peoplegetalife

United States

#36 Mar 16, 2013
Marti is not a damn RAT! She is my aunt, u people kill me how yall wanna get on here and bash people and make up ur stupid little lies. I really wish u people would get a life and ummm a job would prob help also!
bad boy

Owensboro, KY

#37 Mar 16, 2013
hey i do have a job and she is a rat and the old woman is one to ok and the old woman can tell you that she is not a rat ok want ever ooooo by the way that old woman gets mad at you, you will go down she will make your life a living hell oooo just ask some of that old woman family like her daughter she dont want nothing to do with her and a lot of the old woman other family dose not either
got it

Rockport, IN

#38 Jun 16, 2013
17really71 wrote:
<quoted text>I wanta see proof if ne one has itlet me know.Kimmie told me the same thing but her mom said same about her.but I think its people hating until there's proof. I was told some one was a rat n I didn't believe until I got the proof! N until then its hear say
i got proof right in the top of my closet 4 real!!!!! I would've never believed it either till it happened and then it really hit when I seen the papers for myself!!! trust n believe she is a rat!!
okay if so

Owensboro, KY

#39 Jun 17, 2013
got it wrote:
<quoted text>
i got proof right in the top of my closet 4 real!!!!! I would've never believed it either till it happened and then it really hit when I seen the papers for myself!!! trust n believe she is a rat!!
if so show us and i know who this is and who start this lets name the ppl there is two a man and a woman

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
D**** piercing 4 min Chances 4
rick stallings 22 min yea 6
Nurse in white explorer 24 min Truth 8
Where are the Pokemon Go stops in Owensboro? 1 hr Loveit 2
ryan hunt (Jul '14) 2 hr killn 32
Victoria bowman 2 hr Biggie 2
Jeremy creed tolson 3 hr Is your wife single 5

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance