Husbands not getting any

Husbands not getting any

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Rose

Sturgis, KY

#1 Jan 10, 2013
For you men that arent getting any, here is a womans point of view.....
Are you doing anything to make your woman want you? Do you make her feel attractive? Do you make sure she knows she's wanted? You can't assume she knows. My husband acts like a selfish child and jacka$$. I have no desire to have sex with a child or a donkey. It really makes it hard when other men show me attention. Just sayin...
THE Husband

Tucker, GA

#2 Jan 10, 2013
Rose wrote:
For you men that arent getting any, here is a womans point of view.....
Are you doing anything to make your woman want you? Do you make her feel attractive? Do you make sure she knows she's wanted? You can't assume she knows. My husband acts like a selfish child and jacka$$. I have no desire to have sex with a child or a donkey. It really makes it hard when other men show me attention. Just sayin...
Have you told him what you just posted? Men can be real dumb sometimes.
Rose

Sturgis, KY

#3 Jan 10, 2013
THE Husband wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you told him what you just posted? Men can be real dumb sometimes.
almost on a monthly basis. It works for a day or 2.
tiredofwaiting

Owensboro, KY

#4 Jan 10, 2013
hey ill hook u up with some great dick just email me at [email protected]
wife

Owensboro, KY

#5 Jan 10, 2013
Rose wrote:
<quoted text>almost on a monthly basis. It works for a day or 2.
Agree. And they don't get that for women forplay is a lot more than in the bedroom. Helping our, being sweet those things get us going. Not being a douche until time for sex.

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

United States

#6 Jan 11, 2013
wife wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree. And they don't get that for women forplay is a lot more than in the bedroom. Helping our, being sweet those things get us going. Not being a douche until time for sex.
I do this and more but it seems at times all the things I do for her are taken for granted. Women are hard to please. If we constantly tell them how beautiful they are and doing things with them then we are smothering them. If we back off then we aren't giving them attention. Where is the happy medium with you creatures?

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#7 Jan 11, 2013
mr tongue wrote:
<quoted text>I do this and more but it seems at times all the things I do for her are taken for granted. Women are hard to please. If we constantly tell them how beautiful they are and doing things with them then we are smothering them. If we back off then we aren't giving them attention. Where is the happy medium with you creatures?
women can tell when you're just being nice so you can get some. Maybe your woman feels that's the case with you? You need to figure out how to show her you love her. You should look for clues as to how to do this by watching what she does to show you. Does she clean the house? It could be that she expresses love by doing things for you. So do things for her like clean something, cook dinner, wash her car, etc. Does she buy you things? Buy her things. They don't need to be expensive. Just from the heart. Does she touch you a lot? Not in a sexual or flirty way necessarily, just in a casual way? Could be that she needs physical affection that isn't sexual at all. Does she like to talk? She may need you to talk to her more. Ask her questions about herself, her likes and dislikes, etc. and share things about yourself. Get the book The Love Dare and do it. The whole thing. Even if you aren't a Christian. You can leave the Christian bits out and do the rest of it. May save your relationship. And do NOT let her walk all over you. Women generally do not like a weak man. Don't be mean or harsh, but don't just cave and agree with everything she says or wants. You may think you're being nice by doing that, but women usually see it as weakness. That's my point of view anyway.:)

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

United States

#8 Jan 11, 2013
Miss Smarties wrote:
<quoted text>
women can tell when you're just being nice so you can get some. Maybe your woman feels that's the case with you? You need to figure out how to show her you love her. You should look for clues as to how to do this by watching what she does to show you. Does she clean the house? It could be that she expresses love by doing things for you. So do things for her like clean something, cook dinner, wash her car, etc. Does she buy you things? Buy her things. They don't need to be expensive. Just from the heart. Does she touch you a lot? Not in a sexual or flirty way necessarily, just in a casual way? Could be that she needs physical affection that isn't sexual at all. Does she like to talk? She may need you to talk to her more. Ask her questions about herself, her likes and dislikes, etc. and share things about yourself. Get the book The Love Dare and do it. The whole thing. Even if you aren't a Christian. You can leave the Christian bits out and do the rest of it. May save your relationship. And do NOT let her walk all over you. Women generally do not like a weak man. Don't be mean or harsh, but don't just cave and agree with everything she says or wants. You may think you're being nice by doing that, but women usually see it as weakness. That's my point of view anyway.:)
Ok please don't take this the wrong way. Yes I understand everything you are saying so I will give you examples. I get up early but allowing her to sleep in because she does take care of the house. Laundry dishes and such. I put the clean dishes away and help out with the clean clothes. I also help cook with her and at times fix her plate for her. I watch TV just a couple times a week so she has it on whatever she wants for the most part. I do stand my ground with my opinion about things though and not just give in to everything she wants. I provide for all of the bills and buy her things when I have the extra money. I leave her notes in the mornings even if its just as simple as saying I love you. I send her random texts to tell her she is beautiful and how much I love her unconditionally. Yes I would say I spoil her in a sense but like I said she doesn't always just get her way either. I'm stumped.
kristi

Tucker, GA

#9 Jan 11, 2013
mr tongue wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok please don't take this the wrong way. Yes I understand everything you are saying so I will give you examples. I get up early but allowing her to sleep in because she does take care of the house. Laundry dishes and such. I put the clean dishes away and help out with the clean clothes. I also help cook with her and at times fix her plate for her. I watch TV just a couple times a week so she has it on whatever she wants for the most part. I do stand my ground with my opinion about things though and not just give in to everything she wants. I provide for all of the bills and buy her things when I have the extra money. I leave her notes in the mornings even if its just as simple as saying I love you. I send her random texts to tell her she is beautiful and how much I love her unconditionally. Yes I would say I spoil her in a sense but like I said she doesn't always just get her way either. I'm stumped.
what else can u do? You sound perfect... Got me stumped. U sound alot like my husband, i love him dearly and i appreciate everything he does for me and he always says how he feels so loved. I do too:)
Lucky

United States

#10 Jan 11, 2013
mr tongue wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok please don't take this the wrong way. Yes I understand everything you are saying so I will give you examples. I get up early but allowing her to sleep in because she does take care of the house. Laundry dishes and such. I put the clean dishes away and help out with the clean clothes. I also help cook with her and at times fix her plate for her. I watch TV just a couple times a week so she has it on whatever she wants for the most part. I do stand my ground with my opinion about things though and not just give in to everything she wants. I provide for all of the bills and buy her things when I have the extra money. I leave her notes in the mornings even if its just as simple as saying I love you. I send her random texts to tell her she is beautiful and how much I love her unconditionally. Yes I would say I spoil her in a sense but like I said she doesn't always just get her way either. I'm stumped.
Mr. Perfect in the house! Your wife doesn't know how lucky she really is...she could be ignored, cheated on and lied to. Emotionally and verbally abused. Get's no respect and doesn't get any help with anything. She is taking you for granted!! I was treated like this and it sucks. Only thing I wanted was to feel was loved.....and never got it. I'm a loyal person and thought he could change but that is just not the case. Your wife needs to wake up and open her eyes!
Jen

Sturgis, KY

#11 Jan 11, 2013
I wish my husband would tell me I look hot for once. I wish he would tell me what I do right and not always what I do wrong. I have no desire to please him because I feel like I'm his roomate. We have good conversations and do have fun but it stops there. I need romance, passion and trust. That's a turn on for me!

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

United States

#12 Jan 11, 2013
kristi wrote:
<quoted text> what else can u do? You sound perfect... Got me stumped. U sound alot like my husband, i love him dearly and i appreciate everything he does for me and he always says how he feels so loved. I do too:)
Thanks for the compliment but I am far from perfect lol. These are just a few things I do on a day to day basis. She does tell me she appreciates the things I do but like I told her I feel she could show it more than saying it. She has been in abusive relationships in her past and I'm definately not like that. Its something I am strongly against. Don't get me wrong I know she does love me I just like to have sex more than once every couple weeks or so but when we first got together it was everyday and I was asking for a break. Now its the exact opposite.

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

United States

#13 Jan 11, 2013
Thanks lucky and Jen. I have been lied to and cheated on and yes it sucks. My opinion is that if you don't show her the respect, love, and affection and make her feel loved then someone else will. So I try to please her in every way I can to make her happy at home. When I say in every way I do mean in EVERY way. Emotionally physically sexually and unconditionally. And for the record no I'm not ALWAYS hounding her for sex either. But when I do make a sexual advance towards her its a 50/50 shot at getting shot down. Oh and we aren't married either lol.
wife

Owensboro, KY

#14 Jan 11, 2013
mr tongue wrote:
<quoted text>Ok please don't take this the wrong way. Yes I understand everything you are saying so I will give you examples. I get up early but allowing her to sleep in because she does take care of the house. Laundry dishes and such. I put the clean dishes away and help out with the clean clothes. I also help cook with her and at times fix her plate for her. I watch TV just a couple times a week so she has it on whatever she wants for the most part. I do stand my ground with my opinion about things though and not just give in to everything she wants. I provide for all of the bills and buy her things when I have the extra money. I leave her notes in the mornings even if its just as simple as saying I love you. I send her random texts to tell her she is beautiful and how much I love her unconditionally. Yes I would say I spoil her in a sense but like I said she doesn't always just get her way either. I'm stumped.
Where did you come from and can I get one please lol. I will say this, there is a fine line between being sweet and being a wimp. Women are complicated. I'll admit it. I like a man who is sweet but I want to still feel like I'm with a manly man also. Kind of like guys and the saying a lady on the street but a freak on the bed. A sweetheart to me but will kick someone's ass if they mess with me. A sweet bad boy lol.

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

Since: Dec 12

jersey city

#15 Jan 11, 2013
mr tongue wrote:
Thanks lucky and Jen. I have been lied to and cheated on and yes it sucks. My opinion is that if you don't show her the respect, love, and affection and make her feel loved then someone else will. So I try to please her in every way I can to make her happy at home. When I say in every way I do mean in EVERY way. Emotionally physically sexually and unconditionally. And for the record no I'm not ALWAYS hounding her for sex either. But when I do make a sexual advance towards her its a 50/50 shot at getting shot down. Oh and we aren't married either lol.
I'm not perfect by any means either, but I do try very much to do many of the exact things you mentioned. As many little things to help out as I can think of. I've been very lucky in that mine notice and do appreciate it. Here's why I answered though.

Sexually incompatibility. It's been a topic maybe a half dozen times from both viewpoints the last month or so. Man or woman not getting the quantity (I'll leave the quality up to you all) of sex they desire. I had a pretty in depth sidebar with someone about this last week. She also thought it was important that they thought similar things about sex and 'normal'. If I think 5 times a week is normal and she thinks twice a month for 10 minutes is plenty, we're going to have major issues. Maybe not right away, but sooner or later. I just think it's a lot more of a bit deal than people figure.

To whoever suggested this... YES we men could do much more generally after we're in the relationship to make our women want us. Keep clean... smell nice. I can only imagine what a total turnoff having some filthy person with breath getting into bed and wanting some would be.

Good luck with your issues. I think OP is being taken for granted as others have said. I'm not sure of the solution? Remind her maybe? Idk. Having other girls trying to snatch you up would probably do it, but I'm not suggesting that.

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

Since: Dec 12

jersey city

#16 Jan 11, 2013
Jen wrote:
I wish my husband would tell me I look hot for once. I wish he would tell me what I do right and not always what I do wrong. I have no desire to please him because I feel like I'm his roomate. We have good conversations and do have fun but it stops there. I need romance, passion and trust. That's a turn on for me!
It is a problem with guys in general. I don't have a good solution, but we do tend to stop putting in the effort once you become ours. If we made the same kind of effort as when we were trying to woo you, that would probably solve your problem.:-)

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

United States

#17 Jan 11, 2013
wife wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you come from and can I get one please lol. I will say this, there is a fine line between being sweet and being a wimp. Women are complicated. I'll admit it. I like a man who is sweet but I want to still feel like I'm with a manly man also. Kind of like guys and the saying a lady on the street but a freak on the bed. A sweetheart to me but will kick someone's ass if they mess with me. A sweet bad boy lol.
Well said but believe me when I say that even though I prefer not to go out acting macho or pretending to be invincible does not mean I wont stand up for myself or for my loved ones. Wimp? Lol I'm no badass but I will defend myself and my family by any means necessary. Things I have went through would make most people cringe and give up. And yes I do understand what you are saying. I love the lady in the street and freak in the bed.
plz

Hoffman Estates, IL

#18 Jan 11, 2013
Try reading the book "the five love languages". It may help. He may be showing love and you just not see it that way. Ex:house work, cooking, affection. Look into it.

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#19 Jan 11, 2013
mr tongue wrote:
<quoted text>Ok please don't take this the wrong way. Yes I understand everything you are saying so I will give you examples. I get up early but allowing her to sleep in because she does take care of the house. Laundry dishes and such. I put the clean dishes away and help out with the clean clothes. I also help cook with her and at times fix her plate for her. I watch TV just a couple times a week so she has it on whatever she wants for the most part. I do stand my ground with my opinion about things though and not just give in to everything she wants. I provide for all of the bills and buy her things when I have the extra money. I leave her notes in the mornings even if its just as simple as saying I love you. I send her random texts to tell her she is beautiful and how much I love her unconditionally. Yes I would say I spoil her in a sense but like I said she doesn't always just get her way either. I'm stumped.
well, sometimes you just don't know what you've got till it's gone. Sounds like maybe she needs to learn that. Hope I didn't offend by offering those suggestions. It's just that men are generally pretty clueless about how to deal with us. Sounds like you're doing it right though. Maybe you should leave for a while and let her discover how good it is to have a man like that around.
Jen

Sturgis, KY

#20 Jan 11, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a problem with guys in general. I don't have a good solution, but we do tend to stop putting in the effort once you become ours. If we made the same kind of effort as when we were trying to woo you, that would probably solve your problem.:-)
I'd settle for half the effort! I'm not begging for it. I shouldn't have to. I want him to want to!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley Wilkins 1 hr real 10
Cheating advice 2 hr excuses 11
Reggie's one stop meth shop 2 hr In time 6
Tonya Ling 2 hr Mice 13
Baby mamas 2 hr Mars Mars 45
Meg Nwordson 2 hr Felonious Monk 1
leslie layne 2 hr Felonious Monk 7

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages