Posted in the Owensboro Forum

wondering

Chicago, IL

#1 Jun 22, 2013
Which is better
no one

United States

#2 Jun 22, 2013
MAKING me smile:) Hey if you are with someone love you dont care where you have sex at. To touch them with your hands and kiss them on their lips and feel the warmth in their hug and just make love out of feelings of love, not feelings of lust. Then it doesnt matter if even you had a bed, any place is fine where there is REAL love shared between two consenting adults.
Real love in the bedroom meets you partners needs above your own. Peace.
no one

United States

#3 Jun 22, 2013
someone you*
looking

Owensboro, KY

#4 Jun 22, 2013
Do u have a foam or reg?
wondering

Chicago, IL

#5 Jun 22, 2013
I have a regular . I need a new one , just wondering which is better.
lol

Owensboro, KY

#6 Jun 23, 2013
Kendall McKnights mattress
yeahyeah

Owensboro, KY

#7 Jun 23, 2013
Wouldn't care if it with Kendall McKnight
Pillow top

Chicago, IL

#8 Jun 26, 2013
I have memory foam right now, wish I had bought pillow top instead. The foam holds in heat so even though I'm cold natured, I always get hot when
Sleeping. Someday soon I'll buy a pillow top mattress again and move the memory foam to a spare bed.
pillow top

Owensboro, KY

#9 Jun 26, 2013
I like my pillow top mattress. It's the best one I've owned, even though it is a cheap brand.
old and lumpy

Owensboro, KY

#10 Jun 27, 2013
A lot of pillow top mattresses can't be turned over. At some point they will start to feel lumpy. If you had a regular mattress instead of a pillow top, you could simply turn it over, to restore it to newness. Then, when that side starts to feel lumpy, simply turn it over again. That way you can make it last a long time. A pillow top, on one side, will start to seem old and lumpy much sooner, because you can't turn it over.

A 20 year warranty on a mattress doesn't mean anything. When the mattress gets old and lumpy, if you complain about it, you will find out that's not covered by the warranty.
truth

Chicago, IL

#11 Jun 27, 2013
U sound like a SISSY.
hey

Greenville, KY

#12 Jun 27, 2013
old and lumpy wrote:
A lot of pillow top mattresses can't be turned over. At some point they will start to feel lumpy. If you had a regular mattress instead of a pillow top, you could simply turn it over, to restore it to newness. Then, when that side starts to feel lumpy, simply turn it over again. That way you can make it last a long time. A pillow top, on one side, will start to seem old and lumpy much sooner, because you can't turn it over.
A 20 year warranty on a mattress doesn't mean anything. When the mattress gets old and lumpy, if you complain about it, you will find out that's not covered by the warranty.
Exactly!!!! Been there, done that. The pillow top we had only lasted for 4 years. I turned it regular but could not flip it. Got a memory foam now. It is SO HOT! It is miserable. I looked for a pillow top that could be flipped but every where i check says they are not making them anymore. I was also worried about where they came from because a while back on the news they had reported mattresses from up north( New York) were being shipped and was infested with bed bugs!
old and lumpy

Owensboro, KY

#13 Jun 27, 2013
I have to admit a 20 year pillow top is very nice the first few years. But once it gets old and lumpy, which might happen in a few years, the best thing to do is get rid of it and get a new one. Serta brand seems good for the money, until it gets old and lumpy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rita Marie hamilton 13 min They coming 2
Hater 14 min Theydo 3
Did Trent finally catch Mae cheating after all ... 28 min Assuming 3
logan wells 58 min hmmm 1
No more cl personal ads...tall fit clean m look... 1 hr quest3976 1
Owensboro - Kentucky's Inbred Capital 1 hr Gay Gibsonton FL ... 8
Misty moffeit 1 hr Ugly 8
Why is it you canít enjoy reading anything on t... 1 hr Gay Gibsonton FL ... 10
Dont use Keller Williams to buy/sell your house 3 hr Madisonville trol... 3

Owensboro Jobs