Yeah I know him so what do u want to know about him
Little sister

United States

#3 Aug 11, 2013
Yea I know him he's my big brother and he cooks meth
Sounds Good

Chesterfield, MO

#4 Aug 25, 2013
If its the Jon Raymer I'm thinking of he's my brother and you mf are ignorant!!!
oldtimefriend

United States

#5 Aug 26, 2013
Awww hope that isn't true. Doesn't seem like jonboy. A burn out lol but not a cook!! I call bs
Um yeah

United States

#6 Aug 28, 2013
Yes it true and I hear he is working at Burger King on Triplett.
someone

United States

#8 Aug 29, 2013
He a no good piece of crap meth head who beats on women
Say what

United States

#9 Aug 29, 2013
Yes he does to meth all the time he even has sex with guys for money to support his habit. And his sister well that's another story
Really

United States

#10 Sep 4, 2013
Sounds Good wrote:
If its the Jon Raymer I'm thinking of he's my brother and you mf are ignorant!!!
I hear him and his sister and her old man cook it at their aunts house on 21st street
1 week girl n oct 2013

Owensboro, KY

#11 Nov 27, 2013
The Jon Raymer I know is a sweet man. When I first met him it was only by voice. I was staying in a room at a motel that he was at. He was sticking up for a young woman to her mother. To hear someone stand up to the unjust ways of someone well is just fucking sexy.
After gathering my courage I went out side just to see if maybe I could sneak a peek at him. At my surprise he was setting in from of my room looking broken hearten.We made conversation and I started showing him mt tats. Idk how but the next thing I know we are staying in my room together. I far from minded. We had some really good times.
He told me about his daughter and some of the things going on with her. I could see how much this broke his heart. Hell I even went to the court house with him but did not feel it was my place to go into the court room. I met his mom that day. I still wish I had met her differently but I can not change that. Later that day I got to meet his BEAUTIFUL daughter. I was aww struck. Then I went into panic mode after they left. I would say why but dont want to go into detail.
I met a few of his friends over the time we where together. They where a little fucked up emotionally as well as Jon and myself but they where good peeps.
Long shorty short He is a good person. Just like all of us. An just like all of us he is in some kind of emotional pain and we all try to cover it up with ever the fuck we can until we can get over it, but forget or not do what we should have done in the first place just road out the storm until it was over.
I have tried contacting him threw his peeps but to no prevail.
So if you are the young woman he was sticking up for You are no more than a fool if you dont stay with him. BUT both of you have got to get your shit together for the baby-girl.She deserves the best in life. She is only a child we are grown and should know better.
An tell him he is always loved and cared about. If not in person from a distance.
Lmfao

Owensboro, KY

#12 Nov 27, 2013
If you are talking about Kelly then you don't know who the Hell you're talking about. Jon needs to stay the hell away from that crazy chick
1 week girl n oct 2013

Owensboro, KY

#13 Nov 28, 2013
Idk her name but your probably right. As I stated she as well as he needs to get strait for baby girl, but if she is just wanting to use him/ take advantage of his emotion for her to buy her stuff. The fully agree with you.
It is no ones job to make her material need met except her own. If she had no interest in him other than material objects she should be a shamed of her self and repay him for what he has given her.He dose have a daughter to take care of. An to take away from a child is more shameful than any other crime because the are innocent.
Jon is a good hearten person that I fully believe gets taken advantage of just because of his carrying disposition.
I to am only a fool of compassion and I can only tell of Jon as I know him. An as I have stated I only knew him for a short while but enjoyed my time with him.
1 week girl n oct 2013

Owensboro, KY

#14 Nov 28, 2013
I feel I must add Jon never did meth in my presents but drank(since it was put on this message bored).
That is what I mean about getting strait. He never did any other chemical except naproxen,oragel,and alcohol in the short time I knew him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If someday 2 min Colours 5
davina henderson 8 min Aleris co-worker 4
Women involved who's busy posting nudes 11 min Vera Bradley 1
what two of mariah smiths babydady friends ran ... 22 min tink tink 1
Affair alert dot com 35 min MirrorMirror 25
hot men 43 min Yeah he Is 17
what is the pitino shelter like??? 44 min Because 6
Owensboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web