Sarah from master cuts
wondering

United States

#22 Feb 11, 2013
I wish I could get my hair cut everyday by her. I'd love her to work on my manscape too. Wow!!!!
bigsis

United States

#23 Feb 11, 2013
Wow that's a compliment for sure I guess lol
soo

Tucker, GA

#24 Feb 11, 2013
Well i do not know her but just by walking by the place...well anyway...really pretty..i do not know her situation as far as being single? but would def ask her if she would like to go to dinner...
wondering

United States

#25 Feb 11, 2013
I tipped her 10 in cash and 5 on my credit card. I really enjoyed just talking with her.
thats good

United States

#26 Feb 11, 2013
wondering wrote:
I tipped her 10 in cash and 5 on my credit card. I really enjoyed just talking with her.
She could use the tips lord knows her dude Chris isn't paying the bills like a man should she needs to loose him and get with someone who won't cheat or lie to her well with that being said I hope she wakes up on day or he grows up good luck chick look at his past relationships all waste of time some of the girls was smarter than others but most wasted alot of years trying to change him
badboy

Calvert City, KY

#27 Feb 11, 2013
I have never thought she was hot. But I went to school with her and saw what she hung with. Best friend-trash. Boyfriend-trash. Looks don't matter when the company they keep are trash.
bigsis

Richmond, KY

#28 Feb 12, 2013
She has made her mistakes in her past and she is trying still to this day to correct those mistakes and surround herself with good people. But it is hard to find the right people to accept you when everyone continues to judge/condemn you for the past. She is a wonderful person.
i have

Tucker, GA

#29 Feb 12, 2013
bigsis wrote:
She has made her mistakes in her past and she is trying still to this day to correct those mistakes and surround herself with good people. But it is hard to find the right people to accept you when everyone continues to judge/condemn you for the past. She is a wonderful person.
The thing is.people dont realize that they too have made mistakes in.the past but it is easier to judge someone else on their past than it is to look at their own..i have no clue what she did in the past but it looks like she is already surrounding herself with someone good..a good friend and.person can see her passed her past because that is exactly what it is the past...everyone has one...i only commented on this this topic because i knew i had seen her but had no way of finding out who she was...i am a little embarrassed but hey i had to.try ha
goahead

United States

#30 Feb 12, 2013
i have wrote:
<quoted text>The thing is.people dont realize that they too have made mistakes in.the past but it is easier to judge someone else on their past than it is to look at their own..i have no clue what she did in the past but it looks like she is already surrounding herself with someone good..a good friend and.person can see her passed her past because that is exactly what it is the past...everyone has one...i only commented on this this topic because i knew i had seen her but had no way of finding out who she was...i am a little embarrassed but hey i had to.try ha
Look her up on Facebook her dude is trash maybe she needs a good guy and not a drugie people change and I hope she has she is a good person and should have better so go for her ;)
i have

Tucker, GA

#31 Feb 12, 2013
Well thats nice of you..but she would probably think it was weird that i wrote her on there becasue of.topix ha plus idk her last name..lastly if she has a bf i cant message her because i wouldnt want someone to do that to my gf if i had one
goahead

United States

#32 Feb 12, 2013
i have wrote:
Well thats nice of you..but she would probably think it was weird that i wrote her on there becasue of.topix ha plus idk her last name..lastly if she has a bf i cant message her because i wouldnt want someone to do that to my gf if i had one
True but he's a looser it's cabbage is her last name I work with her they fight all time
wow

United States

#33 Feb 12, 2013
wondering wrote:
Tell me about her.
Run u don't want that she is nasty ! And she is a meth head and loves drama
bigsis

Richmond, KY

#35 Feb 12, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>Run u don't want that she is nasty ! And she is a meth head and loves drama
She is not nasty you flipping idiot.
bigsis

Richmond, KY

#36 Feb 12, 2013
rtim wrote:
She the black girl that works at ihop? Hit it.
No she is not that girl
i have

Tucker, GA

#37 Feb 12, 2013
goahead wrote:
<quoted text>
True but he's a looser it's cabbage is her last name I work with her they fight all time
Ok i sent her a message ha
bigsis

Richmond, KY

#38 Feb 12, 2013
i have wrote:
<quoted text>Ok i sent her a message ha
She no longer use FB. To many people trying to start stuff there
i have

Tucker, GA

#39 Feb 12, 2013
bigsis wrote:
<quoted text>
She no longer use FB. To many people trying to start stuff there
O well bummer
Sarah Nakia

Tucker, GA

#40 Feb 13, 2013
badboy wrote:
I have never thought she was hot. But I went to school with her and saw what she hung with. Best friend-trash. Boyfriend-trash. Looks don't matter when the company they keep are trash.
No dear u don't know me at all! U can't judge people by who they hung wit or was with in their past! Said u think the way u do! Sorry
Sarah Nakia

Tucker, GA

#41 Feb 13, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Run u don't want that she is nasty ! And she is a meth head and loves drama
Lmao ur ate up! Please don't hate
Sarah Nakia

Tucker, GA

#42 Feb 13, 2013
I see its a love hate thing on here! So to my fans, n friends thanks for the support n the love :) n my haters, all I can say I'd sorry u don't know me u just know past, or a false image not the real me. N stop doggin on my boyfriend,It's pathetic. I know what I'm dealin with, have been for over two years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Travis Bullington is a bitch 30 min henry 3
PUBG - PlayerUnknown Battlegrounds 30 min henry 3
rita marie hamilton 1 hr done with it 1
best factory paying jobs (Jun '13) 1 hr Big K 53
katelyn stevenson pregnant by billy louden 2 hr Morgan 19
logan wells 4 hr Rnt2003 2
Let's Play One Word,!!! (Feb '13) 6 hr boredom 457

Owensboro Jobs

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages