Level 2

Since: Sep 11

United States

#2 Feb 10, 2013
Sweet girl and very much taken
AngryWoman

Richmond, KY

#4 Feb 11, 2013
That's what you may think. That relationship is so f*cked up its unreal. They breakup all time and sleep with other people then get back together. And she is not sweet is freaking crazy. Like needs to be locked up crazy bipolar.
wondering

Tucker, GA

#5 Feb 11, 2013
Well she seems to be a sweetheart. Great sence of humor beautiful smile and gorgeous eyes.

Level 2

Since: Sep 11

United States

#6 Feb 11, 2013
Actually, she's one of my best friends.. They do break up a lot but she doesn't sleep with anyone while they're broken up because she knows they're going to get back together. She's only "crazy" if you piss her off. But what girl isn't?
bigsis

Richmond, KY

#7 Feb 11, 2013
That's my sis and she is a sweetheart. She does great hair and she is wonderful with her nieces and nephew. AngryWoman her relationship does not effect the person she is. Grow up seriously.
Sarah Nakia

Tucker, GA

#8 Feb 11, 2013
Thanks guys u made my day by takin up for me! N wondering... Thanks and for angrywoman, ur name fits u! Seem jealous! Please don't hate! Lol grow up dear n don't worry bout my life or relationship worry about yours!
soo

Tucker, GA

#9 Feb 11, 2013
who is the girl that works at Mastercuts...short blonde hair..like a little above the shoulders..really pretty? I have seen a few times and she is adorable...so just wonderin..thanks
Agoodfriend

Tucker, GA

#10 Feb 11, 2013
She is sweet n does have great sence humor! very loving n fun to be around. They breakup alot, he don't deserve her, my opinion.What I know he's the one who sleeps around. Like bigsis said her relationship don't affect the person she is.
Sarah Nakia

Tucker, GA

#11 Feb 11, 2013
My name is Sarah n thanks for the compliment ! N thanks agoodfriend. That was his past, n I'm tryin to leave it there n give him chance to grow up like he wants
Agoodfriend

Tucker, GA

#12 Feb 11, 2013
Well good luck! If he's smart he'll straighten up or it'll be his loss
Sarah Nakia

Tucker, GA

#13 Feb 11, 2013
Thanks again guys! Makin me blush :)
wondering

United States

#14 Feb 11, 2013
Id love to make you blush beautiful Sarah.
omg

Owensboro, KY

#15 Feb 11, 2013
A good friend must be Tj Stratton.
Mom

Tucker, GA

#16 Feb 11, 2013
Sounds like angry woman is jealous. Maybe because she is not beautiful or fit like Sarah. But I want to personally thank her for the post. It's given Sarah more recognition and other people to make her feel good about herself today. Sarah is a better person than angry woman she would never stoop to your level. Thanks again everyone!
Agoodfriend

Tucker, GA

#17 Feb 11, 2013
Who? Wrong answer
Sarah Nakia

Tucker, GA

#18 Feb 11, 2013
Thanks mom I try to b a good n the better person! How I was raised!
bigsis

Richmond, KY

#19 Feb 11, 2013
Sarah a lot of people are goin to hate you cause your gorgeous but remember at least you have a sweet and caring heart and are good at what you do. I am proud you are my sister even when u annoy me lol but that's what you for
soo

Tucker, GA

#20 Feb 11, 2013
Ok so you are her? working yesterday around 5ish? The short blonde hair?
bigsis

Richmond, KY

#21 Feb 11, 2013
soo wrote:
Ok so you are her? working yesterday around 5ish? The short blonde hair?
Yeah that's her

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Liberal Wisenheimer mom, aka Alicia, aka Kim Ch... 6 min What loves Neil J... 2
Good place to meet women 19 min Lol 16
Amber alderson 22 min Sun City Center t... 3
Sun City Center, FL suck troll loves Neil Johns... 28 min Alicia 1
Neil Johnston 37 min What 3
Cassie Raymond 47 min RWH 9
Apology 51 min RWH 1

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance