First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Feb 12

Owensboro, KY

#21 Feb 22, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, GS , you've said that one woman stuff a thousand times!! I'm just saying lighten up a little! A 10 minute conversation is NOT anything but a 10 minute conversation. It is NOT a relationship. Yes it's hard to change! I don't know of anyone that considers one conversation a relationshipyou need to work on just being friendly before you envision any sort of relationship. Just be a congenial man. And even a nod of the head and a "hello" is a start!
U work 7 days every week?
I don't think that a 10 min conversation is a relationship. I am totally a one woman man. I don't have or need more than one female friend. I'm just old school that way, I guess. No I don't work seven days a week but I have two children that I do a lot with.
Hey

Owensboro, KY

#22 Feb 22, 2013
Aha! Kids!! Very good! Have you joined the museum in Oboro? Good place to take the kids! They will love it ! It's usually not crowded and its reasonable to visit and a bargain to join! Not that you need to search out a woman there but it will get you out among people and that helps out with shyness!!! For real! Every mother (married or single) loves to be told their kids are beautiful or well behaved. That's just being nice! The art museum in Oboro has kids activities on Saturday I believe. It's free. Take the kids, they will love it and This will help you with your shyness. They had a kaleidoscope room awhile back that was a blast! By focusing on experiences for the kids you will assert yourself more and force yourself to interact with lots more adults...(females...get my drift)
Lol

United States

#23 Feb 22, 2013
Hey wrote:
Aha! Kids!! Very good! Have you joined the museum in Oboro? Good place to take the kids! They will love it ! It's usually not crowded and its reasonable to visit and a bargain to join! Not that you need to search out a woman there but it will get you out among people and that helps out with shyness!!! For real! Every mother (married or single) loves to be told their kids are beautiful or well behaved. That's just being nice! The art museum in Oboro has kids activities on Saturday I believe. It's free. Take the kids, they will love it and This will help you with your shyness. They had a kaleidoscope room awhile back that was a blast! By focusing on experiences for the kids you will assert yourself more and force yourself to interact with lots more adults...(females...get my drift)
blah blah blah your just a magical kinda person huh
blah

Owensboro, KY

#24 Feb 22, 2013
They don't exist
haha

Owensboro, KY

#25 Feb 22, 2013
Nope they don't

Since: Feb 12

Owensboro, KY

#26 Feb 22, 2013
They do exist. There just aren't abundant. They can be hard to find also.
Hey

Duluth, GA

#27 Feb 22, 2013
Have a nice evening . Later. Ignore the trolls
Alone

Gurley, AL

#28 Feb 22, 2013
I want to find a good woman to hang out with.
who knows

Owensboro, KY

#29 Feb 22, 2013
Hey wrote:
all of your advice is great! He should do all those things!
Lol

United States

#30 Feb 22, 2013
blah wrote:
They don't exist
I have been told that a numerous amount of times myself !
Really

United States

#31 Feb 22, 2013
Alone wrote:
I want to find a good woman to hang out with.
kinda figured all the talk may had sparked that one. Do you work ? Or you must have kids and your not at the moment , well once they are in school that's when most were planning to start . Something's seem to be forgotten .
Really

United States

#32 Feb 22, 2013
who knows wrote:
<quoted text>
all of your advice is great! He should do all those things!
just maybe you had forgotten the conversations and maybe or are you giving him the chance to or just plain out ignoring him ? You may be surprised what ya wld remember after a conversation with him if ya allow it to happen.
who knows

Owensboro, KY

#33 Feb 22, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>just maybe you had forgotten the conversations and maybe or are you giving him the chance to or just plain out ignoring him ? You may be surprised what ya wld remember after a conversation with him if ya allow it to happen.
huh?
Alone

United States

#34 Feb 22, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>kinda figured all the talk may had sparked that one. Do you work ? Or you must have kids and your not at the moment , well once they are in school that's when most were planning to start . Something's seem to be forgotten .
Yes I work
Hey

Owensboro, KY

#35 Feb 22, 2013
Green Skulls. Please think about the little options I told you about. One thing for sure the kids will have fun !!! Maybe you could go out for wings after the museums. And women DO notice single dads out with their kids. They appreciate good dads! Hmmmm! Go for it, dude!
Cannot be serious

Duluth, GA

#36 Feb 22, 2013
GreenSkulls wrote:
<quoted text>
I definitely have myself together. I'm nowhere near perfect and I make mistakes. But we are all human and I know even good women are the same way. I just want a woman who is honest, loving, and loyal.
well bud we both know that's not at all what you'll have that you've got !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
academy girls 3 min dumb 2
Keith and Amber Cook 12 min christina 2
aids (Jul '09) 20 min Just want to be e... 12
Halls of rough 21 min Just saying 4
i miss you like crazy 32 min Missing you 8
Daelyn Mason 43 min Dlm 2
Tammy Tackett (Mar '14) 44 min naw 11

Flood Warning for Daviess County was issued at April 01 at 4:51PM EDT

More from around the web

Owensboro People Search