brian stratton suicide
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
curious

Owensboro, KY

#1 Jan 9, 2012
Apparently he killed himself tonight in his home.
Hondo

Owensboro, KY

#3 Jan 9, 2012
How old was he?I went to school with A Brian S.
Anonymous

Herndon, VA

#4 Jan 9, 2012
You people need something else in your lives besides talkin about people's sufferings. You all make me sick and need to get a life my best friend just lost his dad and this is all yall have to think about?
curious

Owensboro, KY

#5 Jan 9, 2012
Donzi21 wrote:
You people need something else in your lives besides talkin about people's sufferings. You all make me sick and need to get a life my best friend just lost his dad and this is all yall have to think about?
i was just informing everyone of what happened in case they hadnt heard. No ones talking shit so stfu.
sadday

Owensboro, KY

#6 Jan 9, 2012
Someone needs to delete this thread. It is a sad day, just let Bryan rest in peace now!
so sad

United States

#7 Jan 9, 2012
This isn't a matter to "let people know about"! Let us, his family and friends, mourn. And seriously have some respect! Brian was a great guy and a good friend!

Since: Dec 11

Valparaiso, IN

#8 Jan 9, 2012
Whoever posted this is a piece of shit. Ur a low life piece of crap. Let's post about someone we dont know and something we r unaware of.
bleh

Owensboro, KY

#9 Jan 9, 2012
first off idk who this person is...but how the hell do all of you know about it? his son just found him like 4 hours ago.
Anonymous

Herndon, VA

#11 Jan 9, 2012
You know Jc a boy just found his dad dead and you wanna make jokes? Do you not have any respect? Wat if it was someone close to you and someone was makin jokes? Tht guy was a good friend of mine and his son was my best friend. Your a low life
lotsluv

United States

#16 Jan 9, 2012
Dear lord please be with the family and friends that have lost this loved one! And for those of you feeling the need to do talk your hateful words on the internet please and I am asking as nice as possible do it else where and about someone else..
Greer Moorman

United States

#19 Jan 9, 2012
Ill put my name on here and tell all of you he was a damn good man and wod do anything for the ones he liked. Why hide behind a screen name sack up ladies. There is no reason to speak ill of someone after there passing none the less not knowing him. I am friends with his son and all of the guys he took in as his sons and they don't need to read this crap.
praying

Owensboro, KY

#20 Jan 9, 2012
I do not agree with suicide it is selfish to his family .. but noone will understand why .. he was a great man and had a great family! praying going out to them esp Michael
wow

Owensboro, KY

#22 Jan 9, 2012
I can't believe the low life's Owensboro has living here. Number one this shouldn't even be a topic on this good for nothing site. Second of all a man has died, he was a friend to many and a father! Have a freakin heart. Keep your poor opinion to yourself if you have anything negative to say and let his loved ones morn in peace and not
Have to deal with the stress of what some of you idiots are saying. You deserve to rot in hell!!
dear god

United States

#23 Jan 10, 2012
Please delete this fu**ing thread. If you don't think topix is desensiting you then you're wrong! This is an aweful thing and should have never been posted about. As a child of someone who commited suicide I can only imagine what this kid is going through and then find out some trolls are posting about it? And the truth is you ALL are probably really good people so do yourselves a favor, call it a night, and pray for this family because someday it could happen to someone you love.
Deuces!
so sad

Owensboro, KY

#24 Jan 10, 2012
Despite how you felt about this man or what he did in this time here on earth it's a sad day for his family and friends. No, I don't know this man, but I think it's sad that people can't respect anyone's privacy anymore. This man has a family in mourning and should not have to read some morons comments. May he R.I.P. and may his family be comforted by the lord in their time of need.
friend

United States

#25 Jan 10, 2012
so sad wrote:
Despite how you felt about this man or what he did in this time here on earth it's a sad day for his family and friends. No, I don't know this man, but I think it's sad that people can't respect anyone's privacy anymore. This man has a family in mourning and should not have to read some morons comments. May he R.I.P. and may his family be comforted by the lord in their time of need.
Thank your your kind words. They are deeply appreciated!
-A dear friend
Hondo

Owensboro, KY

#26 Jan 10, 2012
I went to school with him,people lets leave it at that....R.I.P. Brian
Dallas

White Plains, KY

#28 Jan 10, 2012
This is so sad
So sad

Owensboro, KY

#29 Jan 10, 2012
I hate to hear this

Level 1

Since: Jan 12

Owensboro, KY

#30 Jan 10, 2012
Bryan was a man created by God just like the rest of us. None of us will ever know what made him do this. Bryan was never anything but nice and respectful to me. I feel we treat others the way we are treated, maybe we should all think about this. Now is the time to be in prayer for his family in thier time of grief.
Love you Bryan,
Sue Shocklee

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
add a word/drop a word (Oct '11) 2 min cherrytomato 2,738
wbkr 8 min Yelp 10
pretending 41 min Dumb 11
Fake 45 min Truth 27
Clinton: Give Detroit Jobs to Syrian refugees 49 min Conservative Wise... 3
Hey stupid 58 min YUP 12
Found used condom 1 hr Ishouldhavebeenfa... 11

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance